📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Demo 1: Constructive Criticism

Macheda
Amateur
Amateur
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Demo 1: Constructive Criticism

Post by Macheda » 7 years ago

Basically a thread based only for the areas you feel Konami should work on for the final version, no major hatred just say how you feel it could be improved and why.

Me first, Whilst playing against Ronaldo he feels like any ordinary player, he never takes my men on or even attempts a powerful long shot and it would be nice to see that changed.

Also I still feel so vulnerable to through balls, I have scored a variety of goals but it seems I only ever concede via through balls.

Now your turn.

P.s. If anybody could somehow contact Mr Murphy or any member of the PES team regarding this I would be truly grateful.

GradeACallum
Regular
Regular
Supports: Man Utd

Re: Demo 1: Constructive Criticism

Post by GradeACallum » 7 years ago

Regarding the Ronaldo issue, have you tried playing on a higher difficulty. It when the game becomes more difficult that player ID kicks in more often.

For me the main bugs I want to see fixed is keeper throws and easier skills.
"Kids Come To Win, Men Come To Play The Game. The Pitch Is Ours!!!"
Twitter: @GradeA_Callum
Web: http://www.Grade-A.co.uk
Yotube: AgentBoomerang
XBl: Agent Bommerang
PSN: GradeA_Callum

gorbetti
Squad Player
Squad Player
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by gorbetti » 7 years ago

For me, I want manual long passing to be fine tuned - still don't feel like I can hit a full manual long ball. Going forwards towards goal doesn't seem to be an issue but sometime passes don't reach the other side of the pitch trying to switch wings with a manual ball.

Woodzy187
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Woodzy187 » 7 years ago

gorbetti wrote:For me, I want manual long passing to be fine tuned - still don't feel like I can hit a full manual long ball. Going forwards towards goal doesn't seem to be an issue but sometime passes don't reach the other side of the pitch trying to switch wings with a manual ball.
Yeah totally agree with the manual long passing comment, wasnt sure if I was doing something wrong but obviously it is an issue. I feel that goalkeepers at times are unbelievably good, like I drill a shot from 20 yards with ronaldo ,the keeper saves it and then and easy tap in on the follow up and they get up and save again, I know this is possible but surely not every single time????

Woodzy187
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Woodzy187 » 7 years ago

Also would love to see the standing palm block/tip over the bar or into the air from a power shot straight at the keeper from a short distance, gotta be more realistic than that backwards dive everytime?

knibis
Reserve
Reserve

Post by knibis » 7 years ago

Woodzy187 wrote:
gorbetti wrote:For me, I want manual long passing to be fine tuned - still don't feel like I can hit a full manual long ball. Going forwards towards goal doesn't seem to be an issue but sometime passes don't reach the other side of the pitch trying to switch wings with a manual ball.
Yeah totally agree with the manual long passing comment, wasnt sure if I was doing something wrong but obviously it is an issue. I feel that goalkeepers at times are unbelievably good, like I drill a shot from 20 yards with ronaldo ,the keeper saves it and then and easy tap in on the follow up and they get up and save again, I know this is possible but surely not every single time????

Totally agree.. If you want to cross with long balls they often dont make it to the other side. It doesnt matter if they`re manual, high arc or narmal

Carlos
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Carlos » 7 years ago

WTF? portugals are simulations?
[youtube]7_K2ygCoU_Y[/youtube]

Hello to GK
[youtube]ohbT4a8y5gI[/youtube]

goals from center? easy
[youtube]heBHXFUzpf4[/youtube]
Sorry for my english :-[

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 7 years ago

Carlos wrote:WTF? portugals are simulations?
I really like this one, they have Portugal down to a tee! :lol:
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 7 years ago

Looks like he got a successful dive. Nice! Poor reffing though! :P
Join me in the Football Forum!

shyheim
Amateur
Amateur

Post by shyheim » 7 years ago

Shooting has a bit too much accuracy as shown by that Young screamer. It needs to be toned down on assisted and its not a skill to shoot like back in the PES 6 days

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 7 years ago

shyheim wrote:Shooting has a bit too much accuracy as shown by that Young screamer. It needs to be toned down on assisted and its not a skill to shoot like back in the PES 6 days
Based on that video, it looks too easy. I'll have a go on Demo 1 tonight and see if it's a big problem. I really hope it isn't.

Things like these will jeopardize online play. :oops:
Join me in the Football Forum!

DanWally
Regular
Regular
Supports: Leeds United

Post by DanWally » 7 years ago

[quote="Carlos"]WTF? portugals are simulations?

Best video ever!
Xbox360 GT - darkane14

Carlos
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Carlos » 7 years ago

Referee ignores linesmen and offside)

[youtube]bWI6duRCPEw[/youtube]
Sorry for my english :-[

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 7 years ago

Carlos wrote:Referee ignores linesmen and offside)

[youtube]bWI6duRCPEw[/youtube]
Interesting. I quite like it, I love a bit of controversy in my football games.
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 7 years ago

I like it too. Keep things fresh and unpredictable. As long as it doesn't happen too often.

Always like controversy too. Makes it realistic! ;)