📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Demo 1: Constructive Criticism

DanWally
Regular
Regular
Supports: Leeds United
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Demo 1: Constructive Criticism

Post by DanWally » 7 years ago

(hmm) Mmmm there's controversy and then there's this!

Its probably about the only thing the computer can get right 100% of the time. I can just imagine in the last minute of a hard fought league game this happens and you concede a goal which costs you the title, mega frustrating.

I do agree with you Pete though it will keep it unpredictable but not so realistic.

Xbox360 GT - darkane14

BigZombieMonkey
Warming Up
Warming Up
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by BigZombieMonkey » 7 years ago

The only things that really big me and need fixing are:

1) The stumble animation that seems to trigger whenever you're running alongside a defender. It's almost guaranteed that if my stronger and faster striker is running alongside a defender for a certain amount of time it triggers a stumble animation that favours the defender. In real life a bigger, faster, stronger player would break free of the defender but that doesn't seem to happen in PES and PES2013 feels the same in the demo

2) Through balls, they feel far too deadly both when attacking or defending. It seems far too common to see a through ball be inch perfect and split a defence. The through balls need to be toned down.

3) Defender AI. It's not an every game issue but it's still too frequent and that is the defensive players not picking up on a danger man or leaving a big hole in defence. Sometimes it's mind boggling that there is no kind of sense of urgency.

If these things were fixed I'd instantly be a lot happier.

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 7 years ago

The stumble animation is annoying and looks ugly, but it's not a gamebreaker for me. It's got better, there's no doubt about that, but I always find myself doing 'super cancel' to get out of the ugly animation.

Going online against Barca, I always lose the ball because of this. Pique and Puyol are just too strong compared to Darren Bent!
Join me in the Football Forum!

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 7 years ago

Seabass wrote:The stumble animation is annoying and looks ugly, but it's not a gamebreaker for me. It's got better, there's no doubt about that, but I always find myself doing 'super cancel' to get out of the ugly animation.

Going online against Barca, I always lose the ball because of this. Pique and Puyol are just too strong compared to Darren Bent!
Yes but Darren Bent stumbles longer than other players because of all the judas cash in his pockets weighing him down and making him unbalanced. ;)
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 7 years ago

tigerwalms wrote:
Seabass wrote:The stumble animation is annoying and looks ugly, but it's not a gamebreaker for me. It's got better, there's no doubt about that, but I always find myself doing 'super cancel' to get out of the ugly animation.

Yes but Darren Bent stumbles longer than other players because of all the judas cash in his pockets weighing him down and making him unbalanced. ;)
Hahaha! :lol: