📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Seriously, this one is bugging me...

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
knibis
Reserve
Reserve
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Seriously, this one is bugging me...

Post by knibis » 7 years ago

Its so frustrating, when a want to place a chipped through-ballover the deffence I cant chose if I want to 1. (L1 + L2 + triangle) or 2. (L2 + R2 + Circle) what do u guys chose and are there any differnces betwen my two examples? non-manual is out of the question

and I also wanted to ask about the differnce between deffensive tracking (only R2 in deffence) and the other kind of deffensive tracking when you ONLY press x button in deffence..

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable