Become A Legend [Discussion]

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Become A Legend [Discussion]

Post by Mike » 5 years ago

Use this thread to talk about your Become A Legend career.

✅ 🐦 💟

thedevilis6
Warming Up
Warming Up

Re: Become A Legend [Discussion]

Post by thedevilis6 » 5 years ago

Playing legend for the first time. Can someone let me know how the items work? I equip them and they don't seem to do anything....!

yamyam91
Beginner
Beginner

Post by yamyam91 » 5 years ago

Started this last night! Really enjoying it at the moment, Started the game off at a club called Xakoulagos as a tall German striker. Took me 2 games to get going but finally scored my first goal for the club. Looking to stay there for 1 season and move onto Spanish or French League to build up my rep.
Really enjoying this game mode at the moment
"I think this could be our best victory over Germany since the war." - - John Motson

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 5 years ago

If you played and completed this mode last year is there really any point in doing it again? Isn't it the exact same thing?
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

RyanCodyx
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by RyanCodyx » 5 years ago

I'll be honest im loving BAL this year sice they sorted out the shooting, its a great way to practice knuckle shots which i am terrible at lol, my guy is currently a 75 CF at QPR who have a suprisingly awesome team :P

I dont suppose anyone knows what attributes go towards the resulting overall of the 'resistance' bit
my guys resistance is E which is really bugging me since everything else is C :P

Any ideas on how to improve it

heerenveen123
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Neutral or Liverpool

Post by heerenveen123 » 5 years ago

tigerwalms wrote:If you played and completed this mode last year is there really any point in doing it again? Isn't it the exact same thing?
I thought that, especially since I had to make myself again, but since PES 2013 is a better game altogether, I figured the BAL would be better, and it is. I like the way you can unlock boots and can buy training etc. (although I'm not keen on the pocket idea) because it adds to the whole single player experience and makes you want to play more games. Plus you can play in plenty of other positions and try different player 'moulds' (unless you have done all this in 2012)
Logos, wallpapers, photos, edits, image enhancements, banners etc.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HmistryGraphics
DeviantArt - http://heerenmistry.deviantart.com/
XBL Gamertag: Not Brown Sound

emilempenza
Amateur
Amateur

Post by emilempenza » 5 years ago

I'm really not sure how on earth you get European player of the year on this tbh. I'm a 92 rated AMC, who won the CL, PL and European championships last year, named MVP in all of them, yet didn't even get in the top 3. I won World Player of the Year though, truly baffling

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain

emilempenza wrote:I'm really not sure how on earth you get European player of the year on this tbh. I'm a 92 rated AMC, who won the CL, PL and European championships last year, named MVP in all of them, yet didn't even get in the top 3. I won World Player of the Year though, truly baffling
It's quite simple really, it's because you didn't name your legend Messi. The CPU selects the European player of the year by doing a search for the word 'Messi'. ;)

emilempenza
Amateur
Amateur

I'm a bit suspiscious that it goes to the highest rated player (overall rating), that seems to be the trend on mine. I might have to start up a new BaL using Messi for a year if I want that achievement, if that even works

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain

emilempenza wrote:I'm a bit suspiscious that it goes to the highest rated player (overall rating), that seems to be the trend on mine. I might have to start up a new BaL using Messi for a year if I want that achievement, if that even works
Does it not go on your average rating in the more important competitions? Is your average rating above theirs?

emilempenza
Amateur
Amateur

It definetly doesn't go on that. I don't know exactly what their ratings were, but they can't have been higher than mine. Hazard finished above me and he plays for the same team as me and his ratings are never as high as mine. I won MVP and top scorer in all the competitions I entered, so I honestly don't think it has much to do with performance. World Player of the Year might well be judged on that, but the European one seems to be just handed out to the player with the highest attributes

RyanCodyx
Squad Player
Squad Player

isit possible to get a higher match rating than 8.0 ? even when i score 5 goals and have every shot on target i cant get higher than an 8.0

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain

RyanCodyx wrote:isit possible to get a higher match rating than 8.0 ? even when i score 5 goals and have every shot on target i cant get higher than an 8.0
I think you can get an 8.5 but that might be the limit. How stupid is that?! :lol:

RyanCodyx
Squad Player
Squad Player

thats dumb lmao

heerenveen123
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Neutral or Liverpool

Post by heerenveen123 » 5 years ago

Was ever possible to get more than 8.5? Even on PS2? I have honestly never achieved a 9.0 rating in PES, ever
Logos, wallpapers, photos, edits, image enhancements, banners etc.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HmistryGraphics
DeviantArt - http://heerenmistry.deviantart.com/
XBL Gamertag: Not Brown Sound