Become A Legend [Discussion]

Aislan
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Become A Legend [Discussion]

Post by Aislan » 5 years ago

In the current PES is not possible to go from 8.0, though I have already achieved in PES 2012 8.5

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 5 years ago

Aislan wrote:In the current PES is not possible to go from 8.0, though I have already achieved in PES 2012 8.5
I wonder if anyone has ever brought it to Konami's attention how ridiculous this is?

But how do these things even get implemented in the first place? It really is ludicrous.
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

smfhopk
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by smfhopk » 5 years ago

heerenveen123 wrote:Was ever possible to get more than 8.5? Even on PS2? I have honestly never achieved a 9.0 rating in PES, ever
i did achieved 9.0 on 09, 10 & 11

crickyo
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by crickyo » 5 years ago

Is it possible to control the whole team in BAL ? ive tried it the last few years but got frustrated waiting half a season for a game, then having to watch the match at 2x until i was brought on and got few chances not great teamwork by the ai another few months til the next training game etc

electrickeeper
Warming Up
Warming Up
Supports: Tottenham Hotspur

Post by electrickeeper » 5 years ago

My player started at Roda in Holland. I just hit the winter break, and we're sitting 3 points clear of PSV at the top of the table. I'm trying to decide if I want to stay at Roda for a CL campaign (assuming we make it) or leave to play for a different club in the CL. My guy is only rated a 68 at the moment, but I'm scoring goals left and right.
"Luck" is a scapegoat for failing to capitalize on your opportunities.
PESL - PES 2013 League (360)
PCRL - Custom Roster PES 13 League (360)

bsh1975
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by bsh1975 » 5 years ago

I started this mode again as a centre striker for Feyenoord Rotterdam. We play 4-3-3
But when I set the difficulty higher I notice that my teamplayers don't really do anything. When a winger has the ball, just just starts running forward in a straight line, untill a defender takes the ball from him. The winger doesn't make any actions what so ever. (unlike the CPU of the other team.)

They hardly cross the centre line to the opponents part of the field. So I hardly get a ball :( Really annoying!!

So what am I doing wrong here?

niuniuch
Beginner
Beginner

Post by niuniuch » 5 years ago

be patient, they start playing better after a while.

fuzzyx
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by fuzzyx » 5 years ago

how to create own face in BAL?or can someone tell me how to convert own jpeg picture to .img or .bin file? this make more feeling to playing BAL..thanx for advice..

Stuggy
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Stuggy » 5 years ago

become a legend just freezes on mine when it tries to sort the teams out after u create ur player????? sad times. anyone else got this?

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 5 years ago

stuggy - which console? And have you got an option file installed? If so, which one?

Stuggy
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Stuggy » 5 years ago

Pete evo - heya bud. Xbox 360 n I have the beta v3 npower/bundesleague (anzhi + the other one lol).

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 5 years ago

Stuggy wrote:Pete evo - heya bud. Xbox 360 n I have the beta v3 npower/bundesleague (anzhi + the other one lol).
I have just got that too. That's weird, I don't know what the problem is. I will try to investigate now.

Edit: Okay, crashed with Mata (Chelsea) but didn't crash when I started a South American BAL with Gilberto Silva (Gremio). The problem seems to be, the game for whatever reason, freezes up when it first loads up a visual of your player (talking to your coach, right after you've done your first game save). The screen crashes on "structuring all domestic leagues please wait...

It's not boots because I tried it without the OF (it didn't freeze then) but Mata is still wearing the same pair of boots (Teal Nike Mercurial Capor VIII)

Seeing as the South American BAL works fine, I'm guessing there may be a problem with the game reading the kits, players or something else from one of the Euro leagues (probably either npower or Bundesliga).

Daymos - do you have any idea what the problem is? I'll do some more investigating and see if I can find a workaround.

BooYaka
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by BooYaka » 5 years ago

Any idea how to raise Resistance stats?!?!

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 5 years ago

I think it's because your Defensive stats are low. I don't play BAL so not sure on the best route to take, but maybe you should start playing at the back.

As you're a CF, this option is pretty unrealistic really.... but so is becoming a 105OR player with 99 stats for everything! ;)
Join me in the Football Forum!

BooYaka
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by BooYaka » 5 years ago

Seabass wrote:I think it's because your Defensive stats are low. I don't play BAL so not sure on the best route to take, but maybe you should start playing at the back.

As you're a CF, this option is pretty unrealistic really.... but so is becoming a 105OR player with 99 stats for everything! ;)
play at the back? not my type :P
and believe me i worked hard for this badass player :D

and strange thing just happend, my player Resistance become C and after 1 game its back to D..
Dafuq?!