📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Master League [Discussion]

Post Reply
User avatar
Mike
Founder
Founder
Posts: 4379
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Supports: The Arsenal
Location: London
Contact:

Master League [Discussion]

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

Use this thread to talk about your Master League campaign.


✅ 🐦 💟

Eddie
Warming Up
Warming Up
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012

Re: Master League [Discussion]

Post by Eddie » 6 years ago

I sort of started a little guinea pig Master League as Malaga, just to see how boot-gate has affected things whilst I wait for a PS3 Option File w/Championship teams to do a the proper ML with.

I'm digging it, chugging along quite nicely in Div 2 and tbf the boots haven't really made that much noticeable difference, rather have it as a turn on feature but meh. Started with the default ML players, promoted a couple of youth players, and the only big signing I made was Diame coming in from West Ham.

Would love to know if players still develop if don't mess around with items and boots, because I'd totally be down for ignoring all that and playing it the old fashioned way. Anyone played far enough into ML to know if this is possible?

GradeACallum
Regular
Regular
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Oct 6, 2011
Supports: Man Utd
Location: Huddersfield
Contact:

Re: Master League [Discussion]

Post by GradeACallum » 6 years ago

I started a ML this weekend. I signed Lambert from Southampton. I unlocked some Mizuno boots and assigned them him straight away. To be honest the boots were meant to increase his shot power and accuracy and reduce his speed. This they did. I found they made him too slow. The 1-2 point reduction in speed had to much of an impact.

With regards the increase in shooting, I cant say I noticed anything much. I'm still getting used to the controls for this game so I will persevere a little longer before I write the Boots off.
"Kids Come To Win, Men Come To Play The Game. The Pitch Is Ours!!!"
Twitter: @GradeA_Callum
Web: http://www.Grade-A.co.uk
Yotube: AgentBoomerang
XBl: Agent Bommerang
PSN: GradeA_Callum

User avatar
ItTookOverMyLife
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012

Re: Master League [Discussion]

Post by ItTookOverMyLife » 6 years ago

I played 2 season with Barca. I signed Silva (CB=99), C. Ronaldo and Buffon. Have 15 boots, mostly WEPES, took a season before I got ADIDAS F50 and PREDATOR.
Didnt get any stat increases indicated, I looked and watched, but no changes shown except for the overall year growth graph, and the Overall Rating (which you have to try to remember the original Rating to compare, no notifications). Lost the connection with the players... Its a bit of a morale killer.

I added "one-touch pass" experience boost to Messi, through "shop" and after almost a year he still has not gained the ability... Will edit this when he does.

Boots are fun, the training "boosters" like balance pad (which I tried) are a bit hollow without the feedback of stat increases... SHOULD I GET A PEN AND PAPER AND WRITE IT ALL DOWN? And then compare it manually?

I think the overall ratings increased, but cant be asked to check... I guess I'll check though, remove boots, find the original ratings and compare it, but thats way too much trouble.

EDIT: Ok, started new ML with Barca, then compared to 2 seasons player stats ( xx>xx )
Puyol:93 > 91
Pique:89 > 95
A.Sanchez:85 > 93 (with NIKE Tiempo-Masterful Class > 95 Overall).

Messi:98 > 103 (I equipped Umbro Geometra Pro boots and his overall went up to 104.)
Messi Stats (without boots - boots change shown after ~):
Attack: 99 > 99
Defence: 38 > 42
Dribble accuracy: 98 > 99
Short-pass accuracy: 84 > 87
Short-pass speed: 80 > 83
Shot accuracy: 99 > 99 (boots add 3, but maxed at 99)
Swerve: 85 > 89 ~ 90
Ball control: 93 > 96
Weak foot acc.: 6 > 6
Responsiveness: 84 > 87
Explosive power: 97 > 99 (boots add 2, but maxed at 99)
Dribble speed: 98 > 99
Top speed: 82 > 85 ~ 88
Body balance: 83 > 87
Stamina: 76 > 80
Kicking power: 85 > 89 ~ 92
Jump: 74 > 78
Injury: 2 > 2
Attack: 3 > 3
Defence: 2 > 2
Form: 6 > 6
Overall: 98 > 103 ~ 104
Age: 25 > 27

This is the stat point growth in 2 seasons, but no notifications of what stats increased unless I write it all down...

I should have got a complimentary pencil and pad (Konami, add it to my Xmas list).

Cutscenes that come up after major wins and random injuries:
"Its like we are telepathic", really?!
"I suppose you blame me for blah blah, cause I run around until I cant stand (or something)"
"I cant believe it blah blah"
"I won world best blah blah, Now I need to prove it wasn't a fluke blah blah" (really Messi, after 3 years I think they get it, but ok)
lol, but they are not annoying, because only every 5 games you get one, and the prematch reports are only for major games, or tough matches (I guess, I didnt write it all down, ran out of paper, and my pencil lead broke).

Its fun, but KONAMI PLEASE LISTEN TO THE FEEDBACK... And I dont mean have a fireworks cutscene every time a stat increases, just a post match evolution, like PES 4,5 10 etc
And at least a notification of stat increases... please.
PS4 user?
Add me on PSN - put "OPE PES 15" in your message if you like.

l-MachineHead-l (if it was all upper case L-MACHINEHEAD-L)

free4life
Beginner
Beginner
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012

Re: Master League [Discussion]

Post by free4life » 6 years ago

Hi gamers and onlyproevolutions team !

I wish to say about the ML :
I'm not lost with the new configuration of this new PES, no problem, but it could be nice for the next PES (2014), to inculde the possibility to put a player in the transactions (in additon to the money).

Good game at all !

User avatar
Mike
Founder
Founder
Posts: 4379
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Supports: The Arsenal
Location: London
Contact:

Re: Master League [Discussion]

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

free4life wrote:Hi gamers and onlyproevolutions team !

I wish to say about the ML :
I'm not lost with the new configuration of this new PES, no problem, but it could be nice for the next PES (2014), to inculde the possibility to put a player in the transactions (in additon to the money).

Good game at all !
This isn't a promise but I will do all I can to get player/money trades back into PES in time for PES 2014. With the new engine, this may be possible.
✅ 🐦 💟

free4life
Beginner
Beginner
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012

Re: Master League [Discussion]

Post by free4life » 6 years ago

Thanks Onlyproevo !

It would be very great to put this improvement !

About the engine, I saw on the web that maybe you'll use the FOX ENGINE ?!?!?
If it's real, woooowwww, I watched the Metal Gear Solid video with this engine, and it's the most beautiful game I've ever seen !
If you will do PES with this engine, woooowwww again, PES 2014 will be beautiful and fantastic !

User avatar
Mike
Founder
Founder
Posts: 4379
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Supports: The Arsenal
Location: London
Contact:

Re: Master League [Discussion]

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

Yes, PES 2014 will use a new engine - one that's based on the Fox engine: http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/2012/0 ... ngine.html

"We are not using the FOX Engine. We're just sharing the fundamental part of it with Kojima Productions. We have to tailor the engine specifically for football games": http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/2012/0 ... -game.html
✅ 🐦 💟

free4life
Beginner
Beginner
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012

Re: Master League [Discussion]

Post by free4life » 6 years ago

Great Onlyproevo !

I'm impatient to see it... but before... I'll use again and again PES 2013 ;)

Finally, about the ML, it would be interesting for PES 2014, if it's possible, to put each 2nd Division League (like PES league, WE league) for each 1st Division ! Do you see what I mean?
I explain, in the game, when you finish a season, the next season the AI puts 3 teams in the 1st divison from the 2nd division.
And it will be very appreciable to have for the next season the 3 new teams in relation with the 1st division that we have chosen to play.
For exemple, if we use a patch, to be sure to not have DORTMUND in the LIGA or EREDIVISE... just for an exemple.

Otherwise, well done for this PES 2013 ;)

bennismalls
Beginner
Beginner
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012

Re: Master League [Discussion]

Post by bennismalls » 6 years ago

Still waiting to start my ML with all the data packs and option files and what not.

Now sounding good at the moment though

User avatar
ItTookOverMyLife
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012

Re: Master League [Discussion]

Post by ItTookOverMyLife » 6 years ago

onlyproevo wrote:
free4life wrote:Hi gamers and onlyproevolutions team !

I wish to say about the ML :
I'm not lost with the new configuration of this new PES, no problem, but it could be nice for the next PES (2014), to inculde the possibility to put a player in the transactions (in additon to the money).

Good game at all !
This isn't a promise but I will do all I can to get player/money trades back into PES in time for PES 2014. With the new engine, this may be possible.
The important part is having "Classic Master League" back. The one we all loved. PES 4, 5 ,6 2010.

Can we buy Konami and order them to make PES? Can we buy PES rights and fire the team?

No! We cant...
I feel like a beaten child, thats not allowed to be happy.
Why kill a franchise like this?
Gameplay improved. GOOD! About time.
FIFA is rubbish, I am a die-hard fan, but life-support is running out.
PS4 user?
Add me on PSN - put "OPE PES 15" in your message if you like.

l-MachineHead-l (if it was all upper case L-MACHINEHEAD-L)

User avatar
DanWally
Regular
Regular
Posts: 381
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011
Supports: Leeds United

Re: Master League [Discussion]

Post by DanWally » 6 years ago

ItTookOverMyLife wrote:
onlyproevo wrote:
free4life wrote:Hi gamers and onlyproevolutions team !

I wish to say about the ML :
I'm not lost with the new configuration of this new PES, no problem, but it could be nice for the next PES (2014), to inculde the possibility to put a player in the transactions (in additon to the money).

Good game at all !
This isn't a promise but I will do all I can to get player/money trades back into PES in time for PES 2014. With the new engine, this may be possible.
The important part is having "Classic Master League" back. The one we all loved. PES 4, 5 ,6 2010.

Can we buy Konami and order them to make PES? Can we buy PES rights and fire the team?

No! We cant...
I feel like a beaten child, thats not allowed to be happy.
Why kill a franchise like this?
Gameplay improved. GOOD! About time.
FIFA is rubbish, I am a die-hard fan, but life-support is running out.
:roll:
Xbox360 GT - darkane14

User avatar
nick7
Regular
Regular
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011
Supports: Queen of the South
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: Master League [Discussion]

Post by nick7 » 6 years ago

Started a Master League with Inter Milan thought my teams was a bit to good when i got Higuain and Ronaldinho without a problem. i only got 4 games in.

Started a new one tonight with Deportivo La Caruna mainly because all la liga stadiums are on the game or most of them.

Playing on Top Player so isnt going to be easy

my Signings so far
Asamoah Gyan
Vladimir Weiss
Hasabe (japan international one)


now over budget though so might just release players. need to save 3 mill


lost my Training Match 2-0. CPU just took the chances they had was annoying.
Image

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana

lbhymshr
Beginner
Beginner
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012

Re: Master League [Discussion]

Post by lbhymshr » 6 years ago

nick7 wrote:Started a Master League with Inter Milan thought my teams was a bit to good when i got Higuain and Ronaldinho without a problem. i only got 4 games in.

Started a new one tonight with Deportivo La Caruna mainly because all la liga stadiums are on the game or most of them.

Playing on Top Player so isnt going to be easy

my Signings so far
Asamoah Gyan
Vladimir Weiss
Hasabe (japan international one)


now over budget though so might just release players. need to save 3 mill


lost my Training Match 2-0. CPU just took the chances they had was annoying.
CPU scores at almost every chance they create. I am playing at Top Player level and they get about 3-4 shots per match on an average. I am using the default ML squad and I ge about 8-9 shots per match. And I loose most of the games 2-1 or 3-2. They always score whenever I am leading. And once they take the lead they park the bus and all of my shots get blocked. Frustrating!!! :cry:

danmarsh
Super Sub
Super Sub
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012

Re: Master League [Discussion]

Post by danmarsh » 6 years ago

Can someone tell what should do regarding difficulty when playing Pes 2013. I play it on professional and same as I did Pes 2012 and found it rather changeling but this game seems a bit easier for me. I am real Madrid last game was Milan but with Madrid have not lost a single game and on top of that ronaldo has scored 30 goals in 21 games which I surpose is almost realistic as he scored nearly 50 league goals last year. Is it cos I am a top team or should I go on top player.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests