Master League [Discussion]

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Re: Master League [Discussion]

Post by Seabass » 5 years ago

JCFast wrote:Can actually anyone explain how that Training does affect your team?

Does it just mean that your players' stats improve in that order of priority? Or do only those stats improve?

Or are the effects not even directly related to the player stats?
I haven't actually checked. The layout suggests that it's those stats only - which is a bit rubbish, if my assumption is correct. :oops:

Join me in the Football Forum!

JCFast
Regular
Regular
Supports: Chelsea FC

Post by JCFast » 5 years ago

Seabass wrote:
JCFast wrote:Can actually anyone explain how that Training does affect your team?

Does it just mean that your players' stats improve in that order of priority? Or do only those stats improve?

Or are the effects not even directly related to the player stats?
I haven't actually checked. The layout suggests that it's those stats only - which is a bit rubbish, if my assumption is correct. :oops:
I just have this hunch that there could be more deep-down effects. In my MLs I've generally sucked at the back on higher difficulties when I've been promoting a more passing and dribbling kind of training. But when I go back to basics and push defence and power training I'm getting a more solid back four.

Maybe it's just in my mind, maybe I'm just getting used to the game and the team at that weak point or the players are just improving anyways. Or maybe there are scripted hot and cold streaks for the actual teams themselves, who knows.
"I'm not the best in the world, but I don't think anyone is better than me." - Jose Mourinho

DanWally
Regular
Regular
Supports: Leeds United

Post by DanWally » 5 years ago

There doesnt seem to be a world club cup game in this years pes? maybe someone already brought this up???
Xbox360 GT - darkane14

Tomsta666
Beginner
Beginner
Supports: Middlesbrough

Post by Tomsta666 » 5 years ago

Does anyone know if a transfers guide exists anywhere out there? My googling has been unfruitful. Something that guides on what to offer fee and wages wise to consistently get the top players? :?:

I'm in my third season with Boro at the moment. Won the Championship and FA cup in my first season. League, cup and Europa league treble in my 2nd season. Just started my first Champions league campaign this season. I'm playing on Amateur, yeah, it's kinda cheating but whatevs, I'm just setting up a decent foundation before I start spending, and the i'll bump up the difficulty. Haven't bought anyone yet, just all the £5M rated staff. My players are developing at a nice rate anyway. Absolutely shot up the club rankings from about third bottom to 15th in three seasons.

I'm assuming you need one of the top scouts and be high up in the rankings before you can even think about going for your Messis and your Ronaldos? But a guide on what to offer the top guys would be nice. So can anyone point me in the right direction? 8-)

bt26
Amateur
Amateur

Post by bt26 » 4 years ago

If you have Daymos patch then Dortmund have a striker called Scheiber. I bought him in my first season. His stats have rocketed to a OA of 96. Probably the best number 9 in the game now (4th season)

I developed Nouhei to 97 but then he requested a transfer after a Spurs bid and wouldn't sign a new contract. Barca bought him for £27m in the end. Neillender and Morillo are good youths too into the 90's with me.

Most of my team are on small wages really. I started as Nottingham Forest in the championship. I don't think any of my team are on more than £1m a year despite winning the premier league last year. This year are 5th with 2 games to go but also a champions league final v Juve and FA Cup final v Man City to come.

I have all the £5m staff and about £70m cash in reserve.

pesfanneedhelp
Regular
Regular

Post by pesfanneedhelp » 4 years ago

how do you start master l;eague online???????????? there is no option on the main menu

please help!

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 4 years ago

It's under Football File on the main menu, Then Master League Online.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Jay_Overidde
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Sheff Wed BvB Fire

Post by Jay_Overidde » 4 years ago

I don't know if anyone else has tried with this kid yet but Halilovic of Dinamo Zagreb is pretty special. Currently in my first season as Ajax having just passed Jan transfer window and brought in Halilovic and Gundogan to revamp the middle of the field for Ajax pushing Lukoki and Eriksen out on the WF roles and Sigthorsson as the lone striker (the guy is a beast). But yeah Halilovic is less than 1mill if you want to bring a youngster outside of the youth team in to develop.
Twitter - @_flipflopfriday
XBL - FlipFlopFriday

Juharr
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Juharr » 4 years ago

can i equip two of the same items on players, does that improve the associared stats twice as fast?

Jay_Overidde
Super Sub
Super Sub

It could be possible to equip 2 items but I don't know if it will work with the twice as fast idea, it could though
XBL - FlipFlopFriday

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend

Post by Seabass » 4 years ago

Jay_Overidde wrote:I don't know if anyone else has tried with this kid yet but Halilovic of Dinamo Zagreb is pretty special.
This is true in real life too! :great: A HUGE talent, at just 16, he's meant to be the next big thing. I know this is said about a lot of players but this lad could be the real deal in a few years.

High Road
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: Trad Brick+Westfalen

Post by High Road » 4 years ago

Has anyone picked up Vojtus as a youth team player? Quite interested to see how he would develop for me after a few seasons.

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend

Post by Seabass » 4 years ago

High Road wrote:Has anyone picked up Vojtus as a youth team player? Quite interested to see how he would develop for me after a few seasons.
Not yet, but have seen good things about him on various forums. Probably worth picking up, how much is he going for?

Jay_Overidde
Super Sub
Super Sub

Seabass wrote: This is true in real life too! :great: A HUGE talent, at just 16, he's meant to be the next big thing. I know this is said about a lot of players but this lad could be the real deal in a few years.
Yeah been looking up weren't Man Utd, Chelsea and Barce keeping tabs on the lad? Saying that lets not forget how Freddy Adu turned out.... Talking of Freddy isn't he playing in Brazil now? and is he in the top league? is he on the game? I will buy him just for old times sake
XBL - FlipFlopFriday

High Road
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: Trad Brick+Westfalen

Post by High Road » 4 years ago

Question, does the option file effect the youth players that come through? My friend has the OPE option file aswell and we both have the same youths.