📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Master League [Discussion]

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Re: Master League [Discussion]

Post by tigerwalms » 6 years ago

Anybody seen if all the old class players are back and if they're still free and turn out as good? I'm talking about Chigrat, Sutherland, Shimizu, Rane etc...

Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

DanJames
Beginner
Beginner

Post by DanJames » 6 years ago

I've been playing master league for atleast 4 years now and have always become the number 1 team but I can't recall ever being able to sign messi. I'm 4th best team now and wonder if this years master league lets you sign him?, I know in real life he would probably never leave barca but Im just wondering if anyone has signed him this pes?, or any other pes?
And Neymar!!, he won't sign for me either. Ive got the funds and the staff but still no.

bogeyexpress
Amateur
Amateur

Post by bogeyexpress » 6 years ago

Have they renamed all the ML default players?

No Shimizu, Palmieri, Ruskin, Etc.?
"The only thing for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of choosing." - Optimus Prime

XBOX 360 GT - bogeyexpress

fanofkimi
Beginner
Beginner

Post by fanofkimi » 6 years ago

Where to see the player's growth? Its been more than 10 games since i started ML offline. How will i come to know if some ratings are increased for my players and also my team? Pl help

AquLia
Beginner
Beginner
Supports: Liverpool

Post by AquLia » 6 years ago

bogeyexpress wrote:Have they renamed all the ML default players?

No Shimizu, Palmieri, Ruskin, Etc.?
Yea all players have been renamed and it's a completely new squad, it's good in the fact that most of the players are around the age of 24 so young enough to keep if they are needed

lbhymshr
Beginner
Beginner

Post by lbhymshr » 6 years ago

fanofkimi wrote:Where to see the player's growth? Its been more than 10 games since i started ML offline. How will i come to know if some ratings are increased for my players and also my team? Pl help

On your Squad list, when you look at your players attributes and stats you may see a horizontal bar getting filled up, that's your player's growth bar in each of his stat.

DanJames
Beginner
Beginner

Post by DanJames » 6 years ago

tigerwalms wrote:Anybody seen if all the old class players are back and if they're still free and turn out as good? I'm talking about Chigrat, Sutherland, Shimizu, Rane etc...
I signed farinos in my second season and he's now 92*overall at the age of 18. But I've hired the best staff for young player development.

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 6 years ago

Can anybody list names of the young stars you can buy at the beginning of the game if you start at the very bottom? They would need to play for 'Other' teams or free transfers, youth players to be able to get them when you start at the very bottom.
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

AquLia
Beginner
Beginner

tigerwalms wrote:Can anybody list names of the young stars you can buy at the beginning of the game if you start at the very bottom? They would need to play for 'Other' teams or free transfers, youth players to be able to get them when you start at the very bottom.
I bought a player called haynes, was on the daymos update v1 so im not sure what his name is without that, was for around 500k I think, good fast player who can get a goals in D2 good player if your using the default master league team top goal scorer for me on top player

Tim7
Reserve
Reserve
Supports: Charlton Athletic

Post by Tim7 » 6 years ago

Sounds like Danny Haynes that plays for Charlton. Not sure what he'd be doing on PES though...
Tim7 :)

AquLia
Beginner
Beginner

Tim7 wrote:Sounds like Danny Haynes that plays for Charlton. Not sure what he'd be doing on PES though...
Was from daymos's v1 OF, few of the teams in nPower were done, so it could be him he's not actually in the game

Tim7
Reserve
Reserve
Supports: Charlton Athletic

Post by Tim7 » 6 years ago

I didn't think Charlton were going to be in Daymos update as he can't include every team in the Championship sadly.
Tim7 :)

AquLia
Beginner
Beginner

Tim7 wrote:I didn't think Charlton were going to be in Daymos update as he can't include every team in the Championship sadly.
Just checked, Charlton aren't in the V1 so im not to sure how he's in the game, maybe random players were just threw around, or he was in 2012 for Barnsley or something so they stuck him in

pinkysegun
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by pinkysegun » 6 years ago

lbhymshr wrote:
nick7 wrote:Started a Master League with Inter Milan thought my teams was a bit to good when i got Higuain and Ronaldinho without a problem. i only got 4 games in.

Started a new one tonight with Deportivo La Caruna mainly because all la liga stadiums are on the game or most of them.

Playing on Top Player so isnt going to be easy

my Signings so far
Asamoah Gyan
Vladimir Weiss
Hasabe (japan international one)

now over budget though so might just release players. need to save 3 mill

lost my Training Match 2-0. CPU just took the chances they had was annoying.
CPU scores at almost every chance they create. I am playing at Top Player level and they get about 3-4 shots per match on an average. I am using the default ML squad and I ge about 8-9 shots per match. And I loose most of the games 2-1 or 3-2. They always score whenever I am leading. And once they take the lead they park the bus and all of my shots get blocked. Frustrating!!! :cry:
they learntfrom chelsea :lol: (clap)
I have a problem, and my problemis i have no problem

heerenveen123
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Neutral or Liverpool

Post by heerenveen123 » 6 years ago

pinkysegun wrote:
lbhymshr wrote:
nick7 wrote:Started a Master League with Inter Milan thought my teams was a bit to good when i got Higuain and Ronaldinho without a problem. i only got 4 games in.

Started a new one tonight with Deportivo La Caruna mainly because all la liga stadiums are on the game or most of them.

Playing on Top Player so isnt going to be easy

my Signings so far
Asamoah Gyan
Vladimir Weiss
Hasabe (japan international one)

now over budget though so might just release players. need to save 3 mill

lost my Training Match 2-0. CPU just took the chances they had was annoying.
CPU scores at almost every chance they create. I am playing at Top Player level and they get about 3-4 shots per match on an average. I am using the default ML squad and I ge about 8-9 shots per match. And I loose most of the games 2-1 or 3-2. They always score whenever I am leading. And once they take the lead they park the bus and all of my shots get blocked. Frustrating!!! :cry:
they learntfrom chelsea :lol: (clap)
haha :D sad but true :') I find changing the formation can play a part in this, if you keep losing, then take a risk. Go 4-3-3 and see how it goes?
Logos, wallpapers, photos, edits, image enhancements, banners etc.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HmistryGraphics
DeviantArt - http://heerenmistry.deviantart.com/
XBL Gamertag: Not Brown Sound