MLO [Discussion]

Jay_Overidde
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Sheff Wed BvB Fire

Re: MLO [Discussion]

Post by Jay_Overidde » 5 years ago

Thanks guys. The first piece of business I did was Bring in a defender thats called Tal young pretty solid for his rating and I've kept with most the guys as you've said, but I didn't get a keeper hence the reason why every now and then I get trounced. But so far my front 3 consist of Aubemayang Piatti and Telo. Will look through here aswell thanks again guys

Twitter - @_flipflopfriday
XBL - FlipFlopFriday

Flash11
Regular
Regular
Supports: PES ARMY

Post by Flash11 » 5 years ago

That front three sounds really solid, and pacey which is the way the online community has gone. If you havent bought a keeper you need one asap if your looking for a cheap one id recommend either bunn from norwhich or jack butland to start with both done great for me

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 5 years ago

I'm eager to know how many games it takes for you to somehow want to kill a player called van der mirch. ; )
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Jay_Overidde
Super Sub
Super Sub

Shales wrote:I'm eager to know how many games it takes for you to somehow want to kill a player called van der mirch. ; )
first game then I read in here that Man Marking has some results against him so I've started using that tactic and found many people sub him off when they realise he's marked out of the game.

Just a quick edit so I don't double post, I got McManaman as one of my first signings and as back up to Piatti I must say he's an animal came of the bench to slot 2 past the opposition
XBL - FlipFlopFriday

Jay_Overidde
Super Sub
Super Sub

Team is starting to take some sort of shape now. Obi from Inter into CM and Anita in at RB, anyone had Coutinho? andis he any good in a CM role? Think I came across an attempt at Lag quitting, putting the pad down at 1-1 and constantly pressing pause after letting me got 3-1 up so I stopped the ball going out of play
XBL - FlipFlopFriday

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 5 years ago

I've only played with Coutinho a few times and he seems like quite a useful player. It really depends on how much you can spend though.

Which other CMs could you get for similar prices? And what type of CM are you looking for, attacker, defender or an all rounder?
Join me in the Football Forum!

Shales

Post by Shales » 5 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO4QK1M7 ... detailpage

Check out this chump. What a Surprise, he went for VDM up top in the end. Was trying the through ball from anywhere in his half.

Shales

Post by Shales » 4 years ago

Check out this chump I played last night. Absolute chump! He started with VDM and the swapped him for hulk in 2nd half. I don't think he used the pass button at all. Pure through balls from in his own half. Happy to beat him.

Shales

Is it morally wrong to pass the ball around the defence for the last 15mins playing against a through ball spammer with Walcott martins and neymar up front? I was winning 2-1 in a special match worth an extra 4.1mil.

He deserved it.

heerenveen123
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Neutral or Liverpool

Post by heerenveen123 » 4 years ago

Shales wrote:[ Image ]

Check out this chump I played last night. Absolute chump! He started with VDM and the swapped him for hulk in 2nd half. I don't think he used the pass button at all. Pure through balls from in his own half. Happy to beat him.
hahahaha, is that even real? My god, glad I've stopped playing MLO!
Logos, wallpapers, photos, edits, image enhancements, banners etc.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HmistryGraphics
DeviantArt - http://heerenmistry.deviantart.com/
XBL Gamertag: Not Brown Sound

heerenveen123
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Neutral or Liverpool

Post by heerenveen123 » 4 years ago

Shales wrote:Is it morally wrong to pass the ball around the defence for the last 15mins playing against a through ball spammer with Walcott martins and neymar up front? I was winning 2-1 in a special match worth an extra 4.1mil.

He deserved it.
If you're playing a through-ball spammer, there is nothing you can do morally wrong. You can spend the whole time just trying to injure his players, or run around in a circle with the ball.

My personal favourite is patronizing my opponent by doing what he is doing and just hammering the Y button when I have the ball purposefully so that the ball always goes out of play/to his keeper.

Basically, I make playing me an annoying, awful experience for them; seeing as playing them is an annoying, awful experience.
Logos, wallpapers, photos, edits, image enhancements, banners etc.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HmistryGraphics
DeviantArt - http://heerenmistry.deviantart.com/
XBL Gamertag: Not Brown Sound

Shales

heerenveen123 wrote:
Shales wrote:[ Image ]

hahahaha, is that even real? My god, glad I've stopped playing MLO!
Yeah it was real unfortunately.

Played another guy tonight from Austria. He had beckham and hulk. Beckham was sat in front of the defence and just through balled hulk all game long. I messaged him at half time saying how shit it is. The annoying thing is that he will get through in the end. You can't stop it for a whole game. You just have to score a few yourself.

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 4 years ago

That's the thing I like about FIFA. It's still possible to make up crazy formations but it takes ages to do it and is generally a pain to set up for every match.

The way PES' game plan is set out, it's too easy to have an 8-1-1 formation. :oops:

I do like the freedom of PES, but some players take it too far.
Join me in the Football Forum!

ReaperSL1984
Beginner
Beginner

Post by ReaperSL1984 » 4 years ago

Does anyone on here play full maual only with similar matchmaking conditions? I am considering the switch to that due to all the lag cheats, through ball spammers, and Van Der Mirch nightmares. Whilst I can cope with most VDM and through ballers it is too draining with no enjoyment, and thanks to what I found on this site I will report any lag cheaters. So basically my question is does playing with only other full manual players increase enjoyment to an almost in every game deal where even a 5-0 spanking will still be enjoyed as they have played good FOOTBALL against you?
I do not regret the things I have done, only those I am yet to do.

Jay_Overidde
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by Jay_Overidde » 4 years ago

Seabass wrote:I've only played with Coutinho a few times and he seems like quite a useful player. It really depends on how much you can spend though.

Which other CMs could you get for similar prices? And what type of CM are you looking for, attacker, defender or an all rounder?
I think in Obi I have the all rounder and hopefully Coutinho will compliment him. Nearly completed my average looking team just 3 more positions then I can start saving for better while rotating the team I have atm
XBL - FlipFlopFriday