📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

MLO [Discussion]

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

MLO [Discussion]

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

Use this thread to talk about your Master League Online campaign.

✅ 🐦 💟

GradeACallum
Regular
Regular
Supports: Man Utd

Re: MLO [Discussion]

Post by GradeACallum » 6 years ago

I tried MLO this weekend for the first time ever. I was really impressed that I had no match making issues at all. I believe this has been a massive issue of the past. There were a couple of things that really annoyed me though. The first and main one was the speed of players to respond to commands. The amount of times I pressed pass and the by the time the player had decided to execute this he had been tackled. This got very frustrating and something I can only put down to lag. Also I felt the overall speed to the game was slower too. Again this could just be put down to lag.

I know I'm a noob to this game mode but I just thought I would share my thoughts. I think I will stick to ML and just playing mates online for now.
"Kids Come To Win, Men Come To Play The Game. The Pitch Is Ours!!!"
Twitter: @GradeA_Callum
Web: http://www.Grade-A.co.uk
Yotube: AgentBoomerang
XBl: Agent Bommerang
PSN: GradeA_Callum

knibis
Reserve
Reserve

Post by knibis » 6 years ago

you deleted my thread, not mad:)

Leobold
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Leobold » 6 years ago

I'm finding the MLO very frustrating.
I know its only early days but I seem to having lots and lots of communication errors. Obviously I notice these more when I'm winning games, but luckily it has happened when i was getting a thumping. Anybody else struggling with communication errors? I've tried both wire and wireles internet connections, PES2012 never had a problem.
The transfer embargo is now becoming a joke, some teams have got the players that you can't buy?

fulhamross
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Fulham

Post by fulhamross » 6 years ago

"Master League Online will introduce a new ranking system called Rival Ranking which sources players at a similar level. The community side of the game will be split into 240 cities across the globe, and will show when local players are online"

was this binned?

Rage06
Professional
Professional
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Rage06 » 6 years ago

fulhamross wrote:"Master League Online will introduce a new ranking system called Rival Ranking which sources players at a similar level. The community side of the game will be split into 240 cities across the globe, and will show when local players are online"

was this binned?
Nope, still on. The match making system is great this year.
To answer your question, Konami are planning a massive update mid October, which will add a lot of online features + transfer updates.

zebeavz
Beginner
Beginner

Post by zebeavz » 6 years ago

I'm back with pro after 3 years of growing to like Fifa. After a weekend of playing MLO and being hammered 8-1 at times , I am always going back for more and slowly building a decent squad. I am really impressed with the match making, at time i do get a higher rated team and get smashed, but most games are evenly balanced.

The big difference for me against Fifa's Ultimate team is the way you actually rewarded with money 1 mill for a win ect. on FUT you win a small amount of coins that will never allow you to buy big players, with MLO I have a chance is I play games to build a great team. I felt FUT just wanted to buy packs for money to gamble on getting big players which hardly ever happened after the 3 years I had the game.

I am just playing 1 off matches at the moment, would be good to know what the challenges are about, thay are set at specific times, how does this work?

The game play is amazing, I am still trying to get used to defending, being a Fifa convert I am use to holding a button and teh computer does the work for me, any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Pro is back!! & I'm lovin it, it will also save me a fortune not buying Microsoft points every week!!

Guy
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Guy » 6 years ago

I'm loving MLO and I'm also loving the fact that I have had absolutely no connection/lag issues. What I'm not loving so much is the transfer embargo! I want to but the players I want!

zebeavz
Beginner
Beginner

Does anyone know why there is an embargo? Loads of players on my favourite list have been in available since the weekend?? What is the aim of this part of MLO.

As above lovin it, gettin better at defending but some teams seem to swarm all over the pitch & I have 3 players around me, is this a tactic preset?

free4life
Beginner
Beginner

Post by free4life » 6 years ago

Hi gamers !

For me, I have a disappointment with the server !
I think it's due of the new system with the splitting on 240 cities !
I'm not near to a big city...so... I can't play online for this moment ! Big sadness !
If I want to play online, I must come back on PES 2012 !

chrispele
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: Manchester United

Post by chrispele » 6 years ago

I tried it last night and managed a 2-2 with someone who already had a few decent players. I think I will get into this side of things this year, after not being too sure about it in the past! For those who find it slow, I normally play on +2 speed so maybe this is the problem? I found it very slow at first but soon got used to the more relaxed pace. If it's nothing to do with this call me a Noob! :roll:
XBox Live & PSN Gamertag: Gooders1978 Feel free to add me, and I'll try and give you a game (if the wife lets me have the telly!)
Nothing better to do? Follow me on Twitter: @Gooders_1978
< Gooders PS2 & PSP Option Files 2008 - 2010 >

knibis
Reserve
Reserve

uhm you can change game speed in online matches?, nah i dont think so..

chrispele
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: Manchester United

Post by chrispele » 6 years ago

knibis wrote:uhm you can change game speed in online matches?, nah i dont think so..
Sorry that's what I meant (even if it wasn't clear). :oops: It would be nice to have the option of changing speed (even though you can't) but it would probably cause too many disagreements online. (hmm)
XBox Live & PSN Gamertag: Gooders1978 Feel free to add me, and I'll try and give you a game (if the wife lets me have the telly!)
Nothing better to do? Follow me on Twitter: @Gooders_1978
< Gooders PS2 & PSP Option Files 2008 - 2010 >

zebeavz
Beginner
Beginner

How does the MLO knockout work? Got through the league stage, and it says I'm in knockout, when does this start?

Cheers

knibis
Reserve
Reserve

I see now that competitions are of the same type as in 2011 and 2012. Couldnt they have been a little creative? like for example make us play home+away games in some elimination round, and to make it to the elimination round you have to play 4 matches. no more or no less. The best match and the worst match will be taken out of account.