MLO [Discussion]

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Re: MLO [Discussion]

Post by Pete Evo » 4 years ago

Looking at Konami's Operation Policy, it's 3 strikes (3 reports?) and you're out suspended for 7 days. http://www.konami.jp/we/online/2013/?tg ... &pg=policy

Do it again, a fourth time, and your account is 'unsubscribed'. I guess that's a more nicer word for perma-banned. :)

So if a cheater does a 'night of cheating' and all 3 opponents report him, I guess he'll be suspended right away. Let's say he comes back again the following night to do it again, the good news is he won't be allowed online.

I guess they could make another account (even though on 360, it'll set you back another £20 or whatever) but given what's just happened, why would anyone have any motivation to cheat again?

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 4 years ago

SumnerPNE wrote:Seabass how effective is this banning? Can the players not just create another GT and start all over again?
What Pete said. ^^^^^^^^^ (wave)
Join me in the Football Forum!

heerenveen123
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Neutral or Liverpool

Post by heerenveen123 » 4 years ago

When ever anyone uses Van Der Mirch in their set-up, one thing I've found to be effective against this is using (depending on their formation) my DMF or RB/LB to man-mark him. Normally when he starts running, the man-marker is left behind him so he'll simply stop the ball along the ground.

To stop balls over the top, the person I man mark him with has some average pace (can't remember his name) so he can keep up with him initially, force the stumble animation and then pass/clear it. Makes people feel quite stupid since you've removed their only goal threat, always be ready for the counter attack against people that play him.
Logos, wallpapers, photos, edits, image enhancements, banners etc.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HmistryGraphics
DeviantArt - http://heerenmistry.deviantart.com/
XBL Gamertag: Not Brown Sound

bt26
Amateur
Amateur

Post by bt26 » 4 years ago

I'm thinking of buying Falcao as he's such a good finisher. Anybody bought him, is he any good? His physical stats look a bit weak

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 4 years ago

bt26 wrote:I'm thinking of buying Falcao as he's such a good finisher. Anybody bought him, is he any good? His physical stats look a bit weak
Personally for me I found him rubbish. I don't think I kept him for the full 10 games. Doesn't have the pace or strength. There are much better players for the money.

Another bad one for me was Higuain. Again I personally found him to be quite poor. He couldn't seem to finish.

I am really puzzled about the stats of some players, meaning I have players rated lower than others but they seem to score more easily.

A player I am liking at the mo is Podolski. Being a gooner I thought i'd give him a go. Doesn't have blistering pace but in or around the box he's a good finisher. Plus has 89 shooting power. Score some nice blasts with him. He's pretty cheap too as he's only a 79 rating, or something like that.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

fulhamross
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Fulham

Post by fulhamross » 4 years ago

Luis Fabiano and Julio Baptista are monsters

bt26
Amateur
Amateur

I already have Dzeko and Manzukic, they are great. Might give Podolksi a go, cheers.

bt26
Amateur
Amateur

I just played some Russian guy and he beat 1-0. But the game was super slow. He had a ranking of 250 and mine is 600+

I didn't have 1 shot on target. Whenever i got the ball the game seemed in super slow motion and I couldnt do anything but players like Richard Harty were flying in and nipping the ball off Hulk and Dzeko. Very confused

heerenveen123
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Neutral or Liverpool

Post by heerenveen123 » 4 years ago

bt26 wrote:I just played some Russian guy and he beat 1-0. But the game was super slow. He had a ranking of 250 and mine is 600+

I didn't have 1 shot on target. Whenever i got the ball the game seemed in super slow motion and I couldnt do anything but players like Richard Harty were flying in and nipping the ball off Hulk and Dzeko. Very confused
When the opposition has better players (my team is crap) they think it'll be easy and try to walk past me but as long as I read what they do they can't beat me. Although this sounds a little suspicious since Richard Harty is rubbish.

Also you can't judge someone by their rank, sometimes I play teams that are way better than me consecutively and it pushes my rank down more than it should be since it's impossible to stop Neymar/Messi/Ronaldo (I don't have any good players).

I'm sure that something in the game gives a little advantage to the weaker team.
Logos, wallpapers, photos, edits, image enhancements, banners etc.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HmistryGraphics
DeviantArt - http://heerenmistry.deviantart.com/
XBL Gamertag: Not Brown Sound

Flash11
Regular
Regular
Supports: PES ARMY

Post by Flash11 » 4 years ago

About to start playing this guys anyone have any good starting recommendations and tips ?

fulhamross
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Fulham

Post by fulhamross » 4 years ago

get a new goalie in asap. i recommend ARRIMOUS

Shales

That player called Negli is also a good one for first starting up. You basically need a few pacey CBs as you'll soon find out a player called Van Der Mirch.

Flash11
Regular
Regular
Supports: PES ARMY

Post by Flash11 » 4 years ago

Just played against him there twice, i sold the starting squad to make a bit of money so i had a decent enough team to start with the likes of robbie keane and vargas up top. Had Muniesa man marking Van der mirch in both games didnt do to bad but my god its such a shitty way to play the game isnt it.Just bought musa from cska there looks a decent little player with pace to burn. Ill look into them recommendations thanks lads.

Shales

Flash11 wrote:Just played against him there twice, i sold the starting squad to make a bit of money so i had a decent enough team to start with the likes of robbie keane and vargas up top. Had Muniesa man marking Van der mirch in both games didnt do to bad but my god its such a shitty way to play the game isnt it.Just bought musa from cska there looks a decent little player with pace to burn. Ill look into them recommendations thanks lads.
From experience mate, i think its quite important to have a large-ish squad. i started my game again because i had such a thin squad that was totally knackered. It's much better to play players that have red or orange form arrows. i think I sold about 4 players and then after that I just replaced players once I had enough money. But that was just me.

bt26
Amateur
Amateur

Shales wrote:
Flash11 wrote:Just played against him there twice, i sold the starting squad to make a bit of money so i had a decent enough team to start with the likes of robbie keane and vargas up top. Had Muniesa man marking Van der mirch in both games didnt do to bad but my god its such a shitty way to play the game isnt it.Just bought musa from cska there looks a decent little player with pace to burn. Ill look into them recommendations thanks lads.
From experience mate, i think its quite important to have a large-ish squad. i started my game again because i had such a thin squad that was totally knackered. It's much better to play players that have red or orange form arrows. i think I sold about 4 players and then after that I just replaced players once I had enough money. But that was just me.
Yeh same here. My team rating is 812 now and I have a squad of 28 players. Need to get rid of a few but I will run their contracts down first.

My first few signings were:
GK. Bunn from Norwich. Rated 72. Always did pretty well for me and is back up to Krul now.
CB/DM/CM. Diame and Wanyama Both good cheap physical and quick players and versitile. Both candidates to have a stats increase too.
Forward. Peter Odemwingie. rated 72 but is 75 on either wing forward. Scored 50 goals for me

On another note. Is there a certain way to set up in Coach mode games to make them pass it more and not play like idiots!?