MLO [Discussion]

harmonyvid35
Amateur
Amateur

Re: MLO [Discussion]

Post by harmonyvid35 » 5 years ago

Shales wrote:[ Image ]

Check out this chump I played last night. Absolute chump! He started with VDM and the swapped him for hulk in 2nd half. I don't think he used the pass button at all. Pure through balls from in his own half. Happy to beat him.
lol, how about the opposite to that. These 2 were in back to back games. 2nd one is interesting + I kind of like it. Had a similar one for my offline ML, but I only used it sparingly. Never for a whole game + I'm def not good enough to try it online :)

harmonyvid35
Amateur
Amateur

Post by harmonyvid35 » 5 years ago

ReaperSL1984 wrote:Does anyone on here play full maual only with similar matchmaking conditions? I am considering the switch to that due to all the lag cheats, through ball spammers, and Van Der Mirch nightmares. Whilst I can cope with most VDM and through ballers it is too draining with no enjoyment, and thanks to what I found on this site I will report any lag cheaters. So basically my question is does playing with only other full manual players increase enjoyment to an almost in every game deal where even a 5-0 spanking will still be enjoyed as they have played good FOOTBALL against you?
I play on Xbox and haven't found a manual game since about a week after they fixed the search filters (November I think)
I switched to PA1 but still haven't found any games lately:(
Some ppl have even mentioned they have to wait a while to find games searching for PA2 lol. Crazy!

Best way I've found to avoid thruball spammers is to stop playing online I'm afraid. I've said this before, the online spam is like a zombie virus + it's taken over the PES world. There are only a few survivors left, and they've all gone into hiding.

Jay_Overidde
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Sheff Wed BvB Fire

Post by Jay_Overidde » 5 years ago

harmonyvid35 wrote:
Best way I've found to avoid thruball spammers is to stop playing online I'm afraid. I've said this before, the online spam is like a zombie virus + it's taken over the PES world. There are only a few survivors left, and they've all gone into hiding.
Starting to look at it this way too. Was 2-0 up vs a guy that I thought was playing the passing game so I was enjoying it, for him to go in at HT bring on Van Der Bitch and spamming the through ball to win 3-2. Safe to say I turned it off after that game.
Twitter - @_flipflopfriday
XBL - FlipFlopFriday

heerenveen123
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Neutral or Liverpool

Post by heerenveen123 » 5 years ago

It's true. But I just played one called 'Ger357' from Mexico. I knew he would through-ball me so I kept dropping a player deep (using right stick) EVERY time he had possession.

After I scored (1-0), he got really pissed off and tried to take out my players (I was patronizing him on purpose to be fair xD) Eventually when I was 2-0 up he took out one of my players off the ball and got Van Der Mirch sent off! LMAO

Then, after I scored the third at about 60 mins he just disconnected. ha, such a joker.

It's difficult, but possible. Just gotta piss them off. Difference is, I play for fun. Nobody likes a try-hard.
Logos, wallpapers, photos, edits, image enhancements, banners etc.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HmistryGraphics
DeviantArt - http://heerenmistry.deviantart.com/
XBL Gamertag: Not Brown Sound

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 5 years ago

heerenveen123 wrote:It's true. But I just played one called 'Ger357' from Mexico. I knew he would through-ball me so I kept dropping a player deep (using right stick) EVERY time he had possession.
That is exactly what I try to do but sometimes you just can't select the guy you want. Or I still tend to muck up occassionly and miss the ball lol.

The new craze seems to be using Beckham as a DM and thru balling from way inside their own half. You just can't select your CB then because he's not even on screen.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

heerenveen123
Super Sub
Super Sub

Shales wrote:
That is exactly what I try to do but sometimes you just can't select the guy you want. Or I still tend to muck up occassionly and miss the ball lol.

The new craze seems to be using Beckham as a DM and thru balling from way inside their own half. You just can't select your CB then because he's not even on screen.
Yeah I've had that one with Hulk, Martins or Van Der Mirch. Like you said we can't choose the opposition but what is important for me is that they don't ruin my enjoyment. I tend to concede more when I try hard so I just mess around and try enjoy what I can.

Still, this is a huge problem for MLO - especially for players with a low rating like me (300-350). I get all of the worst players when I look for a game, unless I go full-manual.

Jay_Overidde
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Sheff Wed BvB Fire

Post by Jay_Overidde » 5 years ago

Another thing that is starting to wind me up is getting a 800-900 rated team against my 689 rated team and they're rated in the 500's while i'm rated low 200's not been on for a few days might give it a go today
Twitter - @_flipflopfriday
XBL - FlipFlopFriday

pesfanneedhelp
Regular
Regular

Post by pesfanneedhelp » 5 years ago

hey guys, new to MLO

first off i sold 3-4 players and brought in diego milito as CF (78)

i like to think im a good pes player (767 rating online) and won majority of my matches(quickly vexed wth this van der mirch guy!)
2nd signing was danny fox at LB(75) quickly followed by draxler(75) as AM

got to KO stages of a competion but after winning 1-0 and dominating a guy lagged it out and won 2-1 in last min, was so angry

still with winnings i have added oriel remou(76), a brilliant DM and quagilerlla(79) as SS

my team is taking shape and i am doing ok with with default CB at moment, next i will look to add a CM before concentrating on defence

for newbies i would reccomend milito, hes a brilliant finisher and has scored about 12 goals in my 20 odd matches

my aim is to build a team of 75 and above and then start a rehaul of the team by selling a player and replacing him with a 80 plus player one position at a time

heerenveen123
Super Sub
Super Sub

I went with a very similar approach. I figured only needed a spare player for each position, so I sold players I didn't need after about 4 games. I also sold players that were of no use because they were just so crap haha

Then I signed loads of unknown players (I'd only seen their names appear when I played ML/BAL in the Eredivise etc.). Can't remember who they were but the time spent looking for them was worth it because they were brilliant in their roles.

I think I won a special match and then signed my first big names in Altidore and Arizmedi (at LB).

Then, after loads of games with the same squad, I won another special match and decided for a overhaul. But since I hate being a try-hard since I always get through ball spammers, I thought I'd challenge myself and buy the entire Liverpool squad. Makes it so much more fun and interesting because at least I know what I'm aiming for.

I signed (in this order) Coates, Sturridge, Assaidi Suarez and I think maybe Allen. But Agger is my next target since he is my fave player ever :)

pesfanneedhelp
Regular
Regular

Post by pesfanneedhelp » 5 years ago

yeh thats an original apporach mate, will be hard though!

progress is slow now for me,i got dzogovic but since then it seems all i am doing is renewing contracts and this VDM guy is driving me mad!!!!

lot more lag switching on MLO than normal online i notice.

goat261
Amateur
Amateur

Post by goat261 » 5 years ago

First time ive played MLO for around 5 months, had one game last night and it was exactly how you guys say, he had Van Der Mirch, Eto'o, Bellamy, Martins up front with Beckham in midfield. I am not exaggerating when i say all he was doing is giving it to Beckham then doing full powered hit and hope through balls every single time. Even though i won 3-0 it was extremely boring.

The stats where something like 62% possession to me, 82% pass accuracy while his pass accuracy was in the 60s, and bear in mind i was playing on PA1 and he was on 3, maybe 4. That shows just how much he was going for the through balls instead of passing the ball properly
Competitive but fun PES leagues (no through ball spamming)
http://proevonetwork.com/forums/

Flash11
Regular
Regular
Supports: PES ARMY

Post by Flash11 » 5 years ago

Can you reset you MLO team lads, Made an absolute hash of mine from the start and just cant seem to get it on track atal

Shales

Yeah you can Flash11. There is an option to to reset. It's called bankrupt or something. I done it on my first game I started because I fell in the trap of only having 15 players. All my squad was knackered. Couldn't get wins and was only able to renew contracts.

Search around the MLO menus and you'll find the option. Not sure what it's called though.

Flash11
Regular
Regular
Supports: PES ARMY

Post by Flash11 » 5 years ago

Thanks Shales, Ive done the same sold everyone i could and brought in just enough to put out a team. So im back to the beginning now. O well lesson learned

Shales

It don't take long to get back to where you were. At least this time round you know who to buy.

When I reset, the match making thing was still bust so it did get annoying playing against Hulk and Ronaldo from the start. But I believe this is sorted out a bit know, so you should have some good earlier games.