📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

The ONE and ONLY PES 2013 Complaints Thread

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Re: The ONE and ONLY PES 2013 Complaints Thread

Post by Pete Evo » 5 years ago

1m1r4nkh4n wrote:Is there any way out to play 2v2 without buying another Gold Membership?
No, that's the whole point of Gold XBL accounts - online play!

Gods own sniper
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Gods own sniper » 5 years ago

Two games, winning both and both lagged out on me. This is beyond a joke yet Konami seem more concerned about football boots and celebrations! The game is being ruined and nothing is being done about it. I can complain? Done that, nothing happens. Pathetic.

JCFast
Regular
Regular
Supports: Chelsea FC

Post by JCFast » 5 years ago

Gods own sniper wrote:Two games, winning both and both lagged out on me. This is beyond a joke yet Konami seem more concerned about football boots and celebrations! The game is being ruined and nothing is being done about it. I can complain? Done that, nothing happens. Pathetic.
Yeah this game seems to lag online beyond anything I've ever experienced before? I've only played a handful of quick matches, but all of them lagged and were flashing that low connection bar all the time, no matter from how close those opponents were region-wise. Then even tried to play against friend with whom FIFA has worked just fine between us (and it's also a laggy game most of the time), but the game went even crazier and started to chop the FPS down as it lagged so much...

Is there a way to play the game online without lag? Or are there any tricks I should try? Surely I've forwarded all the necessary ports already and what-nots since most games, even if P2P, work just fine...
"I'm not the best in the world, but I don't think anyone is better than me." - Jose Mourinho

Gods own sniper
Squad Player
Squad Player

JCfast, it's the servers used by Konami, they have always been known for being poor but the fact people are using it to cheat and Konami are doing nothing about it is beyond belief. 4 games on MLO I played today, I was winning in all 4 yet I got a draw as the other 3 cheated me, how can that be acceptable nowadays?

DIRTY230
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by DIRTY230 » 5 years ago

Ability to tweak the camera height and zoom for individual camera options

radrsb
Amateur
Amateur

Post by radrsb » 5 years ago

DIRTY230 wrote:Ability to tweak the camera height and zoom for individual camera options
I second that! Player camera in BAL is useless! Can't even turn around to face goal when the ball is down pitch.

heerenveen123
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Neutral or Liverpool

Post by heerenveen123 » 5 years ago

I use the 'wide' camera and focus on the player, i can't see too far ahead but it is much more stable than the 3rd person view
Logos, wallpapers, photos, edits, image enhancements, banners etc.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HmistryGraphics
DeviantArt - http://heerenmistry.deviantart.com/
XBL Gamertag: Not Brown Sound

fulhamross
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Fulham

Post by fulhamross » 5 years ago

i think i experienced a lag cheat. was playing some guy and it was really fluid and no lag at all. i was all over him. then it started being really laggy. i just quit at half time and reported him

radrsb
Amateur
Amateur

Post by radrsb » 5 years ago

heerenveen123 wrote:I use the 'wide' camera and focus on the player, i can't see too far ahead but it is much more stable than the 3rd person view
Yea, I usually end up switching back in forth between the two because they each have a little to offer from different angles. I sometimes wonder what was going on when Konami designed these camera types.

Gods own sniper
Squad Player
Squad Player

5 games tonight and 4 have cheated me. The good news is I now know how they're doing it. The bad news is I'll be doing it myself to anyone with a b courtesy rating or who has cheated me in the past. I would say I've been cheated of at least 50 wins since I started playing MLO. It's driven me to this. No fun playing or beating someone as you know they will be lagging out. Apologies in advance if you've cheated me as I'm out for my points back!

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 5 years ago

Gods own sniper wrote:5 games tonight and 4 have cheated me. The good news is I now know how they're doing it. The bad news is I'll be doing it myself to anyone with a b courtesy rating or who has cheated me in the past. I would say I've been cheated of at least 50 wins since I started playing MLO. It's driven me to this. No fun playing or beating someone as you know they will be lagging out. Apologies in advance if you've cheated me as I'm out for my points back!
Lol - You got to do what you got to do.

I don't understand the courtesy rating. I am sure i am a "B" but I have definitely never lagged out a game.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Gods own sniper
Squad Player
Squad Player

I think I may have misunderstood the courtesy rating, I don't think laggers get affected by the courtesy rating as its just for people who quit mid game which is totally different. I'd be in the 800+ bracket if I wasn't cheated.

theLOLguy
Beginner
Beginner

Post by theLOLguy » 5 years ago

What's going to give me some blood pressure issues is scripting. I play ML with Milan in D2 against NPower clubs (weird ik but having an OF, this was my only choice). Anyways, I have prob the Third best team in the league, just looking at overalls (I used PES lineups not AC Milan's). The game just doesn't want me to win some matches. I can be dominating, but my players will just miss the target, get jostled by a slower defender with lower body balance. The AI's responsiveness is ridiculous.

With crosses/corners I know I'm screwed because my players will either watch the ball fly by them or make some weak-hearted attempt of a jump and the AI will pounce. My defenders move away from a striker I see is about to make a run even though I have a man covering the passer. Then by some miracle a midfielder of 68 overall will pull of a pass the Pirlo would be proud of which either (a) confuses the living f*** out of my defenders who would try to get the ball but ends up letting it through their legs; (b) they stand still and watch the ball neatly reach the striker, that they for some reason are always slower than or moved away from. Before you guys point out it being my players' abilities, whenever a frustrating moment like this comes up I pause, compare the stats of the two players (with the knowledge of which ones matter) and my guy will always be better.

Plus it seems that on Top Player the AI will take shots for the express reason of getting the rebound. It's a disgusting way to lose. I can't even play PES for an hour before being annoyed out of my mind anymore. I love the game, but seriously I don't have an issue with losing, I just don't want to feel robbed or cheated.

Gods own sniper
Squad Player
Squad Player

2 games played, cheated by 2. This cheat clampdown is really working.

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 5 years ago

Gods own sniper wrote:2 games played, cheated by 2. This cheat clampdown is really working.
Just because Konami have been 300+ people, that doesn't mean that all cheats have been caught.

There's a new system in place to report them here, https://www.konami-pes2013.com/en/2013/ ... eport-faq/,and they will join the ban list.
Join me in the Football Forum!