The ONE and ONLY PES 2013 Complaints Thread

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Re: The ONE and ONLY PES 2013 Complaints Thread

Post by Mike » 4 years ago

2badmice wrote:not complaining, a suggestion.

Is there any way that in the future, either by patch or next release, the game can count how many yellows a player has had so far (during a match), so that if my player picks up a yellow, I know that he will be suspended or due suspension, so I can think about what to do next
That feature already exists. Go to Game Plan, select a player and it will tell you how many (out of 3) yellow cards he's on.

As for PES 2014, no concrete information has been disclosed yet. Still got a long way to go until that!

✅ 🐦 💟

floodric
Beginner
Beginner

Post by floodric » 4 years ago

Id love to see an improvement on the heading system.Far too many times do you get a great heading chance only for your player(skilled or not)to balloon it over the bar.This forces you not to play football along the flanks and try create crossin opportunities.Its my one and only rock solid gripe about the game.of course its rough around the edges in other tolerable ways

2badmice
Beginner
Beginner
Supports: Manchester United

Post by 2badmice » 4 years ago

onlyproevo wrote:

Is there any way that in the future, either by patch or next release, the game can count how many yellows a player has had so far (during a match), so that if my player picks up a yellow, I know that he will be suspended or due suspension, so I can think about what to do next
That feature already exists. Go to Game Plan, select a player and it will tell you how many (out of 3) yellow cards he's on.

As for PES 2014, no concrete information has been disclosed yet. Still got a long way to go until that!
I was thinking more of a on screen pop up when the yellow is issued by the referee. An on screen graphic telling you the number of cards along with the players name.

I'd also like a running goals total come up, with the goals scored this game and in total for the season. Perhaps too big an ask?
@MikeCorsten

Gods own sniper
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Gods own sniper » 4 years ago

I've now had two months play and I've got some issues with the game, I know it's not just me suffering with these problems.
1. No matter who I have in defence, against a through ball it is left to my DMF to be the last line of defence, where do my defenders disappear to?
2. My forward is in full flow to get on the end of a forward pass yet when he receives the ball he stutters and loses momentum in which case 9 times out of 10 the defender will get the ball.
3. Obvious who the face of the game is this year as on MLO, Exhib etc he is unstoppable as are his shots.
4. The game targets FIFA players who are happy to give the ball to Ribery on the halfway line and little Frank then takes 5-7 players on before slotting home, I'm sorry but only Maradona can do this and it's the most annoying thing for me in this years game.
5. Upon taking a corner I find myself 1 v 3 if they manage to beat me to the header, many times I've conceded a goal straight after my corner.
I'm not even gunna start on the lag cheats or free kick cheats that are ruining the game online for myself and so many others because I could go on for hours about the pathetic little idiots. As for complaining, I did it 3 times yet still played against one of the cheats 3 days later so there's no point.
Yet again I feel very let down by Konami, do they actually test these games properly before release because they would have spotted all of the above if they had.
Rant over.

electrickeeper
Warming Up
Warming Up
Supports: Tottenham Hotspur

Post by electrickeeper » 4 years ago

2badmice wrote:
onlyproevo wrote:

I was thinking more of a on screen pop up when the yellow is issued by the referee. An on screen graphic telling you the number of cards along with the players name.

I'd also like a running goals total come up, with the goals scored this game and in total for the season. Perhaps too big an ask?
I would say that the in-game presentation needs to be improved (commentary, stats, etc.), these are two additions that would help in that direction.
"Luck" is a scapegoat for failing to capitalize on your opportunities.
PESL - PES 2013 League (360)
PCRL - Custom Roster PES 13 League (360)

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 4 years ago

Had a PES 2014 dream last night... new engine was there and it looked gooood! :)
Join me in the Football Forum!

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 4 years ago

Seabass wrote:Had a PES 2014 dream last night... new engine was there and it looked gooood! :)
:great: Sounds like a great dream to me. I remember having a similar one for PES 2008 - but I ended up disappointed with that! :|

:great:

whyalwaysjimbo
Beginner
Beginner

Post by whyalwaysjimbo » 4 years ago

Every pass you make
Every shot you take
It will go amiss
Your players play like they're pissed
We'll be scripting you.

DanWally
Regular
Regular
Supports: Leeds United

Post by DanWally » 4 years ago

Ive given the game a good go and its a been a while since ive been on the forums but the over riding issue for me is the defending. or lack of.

It seems no matter how hard you try to position them, they just have a mind of their own at times. RB/LB playing people on side, centre backs parting like the red sea, desperately trying to select the man closest to the ball yet only to be given the guy behind the striker who stands no chance of getting near it. A classic one is when you can see they are going to 1-2 it round your defender so you try get hold of him so he doesn't sprint out of position, but alas, the computer has already decided he wants to go after the ball regardless of holding the other direction as hard as you can!

There are times when this game is beautiful, times when in the last minute you nick a goal that gets you 3 points and the joy is unrivalled. But a common theme in this and the last game aswell is the distinct lack of AI from your defence.

Ive not read every post on here so dont know if this is a common theme with players but its my biggest annoyance and felt i need to say it some where!
Xbox360 GT - darkane14

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend

DanWally wrote:desperately trying to select the man closest to the ball yet only to be given the guy behind the striker who stands no chance of getting near it.
Try using the right stick to change your players. Works much better than the L1/LB buttons in my opinion.

DanWally
Regular
Regular
Supports: Leeds United

Post by DanWally » 4 years ago

Its a good shout seabass, its one of those things when in the spilt second you get to make the decision my fingers still go for the bumper button.
Xbox360 GT - darkane14

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend

DanWally wrote:Its a good shout seabass, its one of those things when in the spilt second you get to make the decision my fingers still go for the bumper button.
Thanks. :)

Also, to make sure you defenders don't go wandering off, try using the R2 defending the system. With your centre back, hold down R2 so he doesn't commit himself too far forward and then hold X (square if you're on PS3) and let a second defender come in and tackle him.

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 4 years ago

Seabass wrote:
DanWally wrote:Its a good shout seabass, its one of those things when in the spilt second you get to make the decision my fingers still go for the bumper button.
Thanks. :)

Also, to make sure you defenders don't go wandering off, try using the R2 defending the system. With your centre back, hold down R2 so he doesn't commit himself too far forward and then hold X (square if you're on PS3) and let a second defender come in and tackle him.
That's exactly what I do!! Good tip! ;)

Gods own sniper
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Gods own sniper » 4 years ago

Do Konami know the basic rules of football? When through on goal and the last defender hacks you down (happening almost every game) why does the defender only receive a yellow card? Frightening that this has been allowed to happen.

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend

Gods own sniper wrote:Do Konami know the basic rules of football? When through on goal and the last defender hacks you down (happening almost every game) why does the defender only receive a yellow card? Frightening that this has been allowed to happen.
Been playing some FIFA lately and this happens on that too. What is it with this gen?

If it's a last man foul, it has to be a red most of the time. And seriously, it's still a foul whether the player goes to ground or not. (hmm)

Roll on next gen referees!