The ONE and ONLY PES 2013 Complaints Thread

jeelhaji
Warming Up
Warming Up

Re: The ONE and ONLY PES 2013 Complaints Thread

Post by jeelhaji » 4 years ago

hey i have a problem with the whole Data pack 2 it downloads but while installing it it says downloaded file is broken! i've downloaded it more than 6 times i also tried to do a new user for the PS but still the same problem exist tell me what to do!

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 4 years ago

jeelhaji wrote:hey i have a problem with the whole Data pack 2 it downloads but while installing it it says downloaded file is broken! i've downloaded it more than 6 times i also tried to do a new user for the PS but still the same problem exist tell me what to do!
Have never heard of that problem before. Maybe there's a problem with your PS3 or internet connection (router).

Try unplugging everything, taking all the leads out and settings up your PS3 again.
Join me in the Football Forum!

MARKOSPES
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by MARKOSPES » 4 years ago

Is there going to be a patch that will be able to disable this whole boots thing on master league???
seriously, i find it jarring & pointless to be honest :/

DanWally
Regular
Regular
Supports: Leeds United

Post by DanWally » 4 years ago

MARKOSPES wrote:Is there going to be a patch that will be able to disable this whole boots thing on master league???
The patch for this is out already, it wont update an ongoing master league (although you do unlock them alot faster now) but if you start a new one all your players will have the correct boots!
Xbox360 GT - darkane14

Gods own sniper
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Gods own sniper » 4 years ago

Yeeeeey another shitty cheat that's doing the rounds has just been introduced to me on two separate games. Through on goal, the last defender half trips me which then makes me stumble, defender then gets the ball, no free kick, no booking, no red card. A programming disaster yet again.

JCFast
Regular
Regular
Supports: Chelsea FC

Post by JCFast » 4 years ago

What grinds my gears is the player selection and goalies coming to get the ball.

Sometimes when I make just the right pass, on manual of course, the game just happens to pick the wrong player. Sometimes it doesn't follow any logic, it just picks for some reason for example the striker over that number 10 in just the sweet spot. On defense it does the same thing with opponents kicks every now and then, picking a player who has no chance of getting to the ball while letting that one defender closer to the ball to begin with just stand still.

Goalies just love to come out of their position even if I don't press Y. They'll run right at the ball even if you have defenders just about to get the ball and it all ends up in a collision and who knows where the ball ends up. Also if the AI makes a cross that goes straight to your CBs, DO NOT WHATEVER YOU DO TRY AND HEAD THE BALL TO THE GOALIE, it will end up in your own goal with the goalie running at your jumping players even if their outside the box to begin with...

Also the players seem rather lazy at times running after balls. They'll often let the ball go beyond the sidelines for no reason.
"I'm not the best in the world, but I don't think anyone is better than me." - Jose Mourinho

MARKOSPES
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by MARKOSPES » 4 years ago

DanWally wrote:
MARKOSPES wrote:Is there going to be a patch that will be able to disable this whole boots thing on master league???
The patch for this is out already, it wont update an ongoing master league (although you do unlock them alot faster now) but if you start a new one all your players will have the correct boots!

Thanks Dan, just seen it.

DaMJoC
Beginner
Beginner

Post by DaMJoC » 4 years ago

in the novice cup qualifying rounds, i win 1 loose 1 and draw 1, so i need another win to go through, im winning 1-0 and on the 80th minute the guy pauses for what seems like hours then it comes up match abandoned, i get awarded a 3-0 victory but the win dosent go towards my overall position in the qualifying table !! i finish 1 place outside and get kicked out !!
Xbox Gamertag - Spongeymongrel
Twitter - @DaMJoC

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 4 years ago

DaMJoC wrote:in the novice cup qualifying rounds, i win 1 loose 1 and draw 1, so i need another win to go through, im winning 1-0 and on the 80th minute the guy pauses for what seems like hours then it comes up match abandoned, i get awarded a 3-0 victory but the win dosent go towards my overall position in the qualifying table !! i finish 1 place outside and get kicked out !!
It's good hear you actually got given the victory. I stopped play tournys because of this problem. Before the game would just be abandoned with no winner/loser.

At least Konami have half solved it lol. Hopefully 1.03 on the 20th will sort it out fully.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

owenb71
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by owenb71 » 4 years ago

Please Please put a stats page for your teams goals appearances when signed for how much etc in the master league for career stats not just for the season you are playing this is a real must for anyone wanting to play a career on the master league and play for seasons and seasons as this gives your club some records and history
Surely it would not take anything to add an extra page on the R2 button (PS3) WHEN ON YOUR SQUAD LIST TO SOME THIS INFO

PLease Please would add so much to a great game

Owenb71

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 4 years ago

owenb71 wrote:Please Please put a stats page for your teams goals appearances when signed for how much etc in the master league for career stats not just for the season you are playing this is a real must for anyone wanting to play a career on the master league and play for seasons and seasons as this gives your club some records and history
Surely it would not take anything to add an extra page on the R2 button (PS3) WHEN ON YOUR SQUAD LIST TO SOME THIS INFO

PLease Please would add so much to a great game

Owenb71
I'd love this too. Really hope it makes a comeback for 2014 (y)
Join me in the Football Forum!

Gods own sniper
Squad Player
Squad Player

Really happy with the new update. The new boots and goal celebrations really help with all the flaws in the game. I've yet again just been lagged out by some cheating horrible Italian scrote yet Konami seem more interested in adding the latest Nike boots more than getting the real problems with the game sorted. Another year, another letdown and another waste of my money. There's no enjoyment when you are cheated, great new goal celebrations tho.........pathetic.

Gods own sniper
Squad Player
Squad Player

ALESIDNEY put that gamertag in and avoid him (not that it does) left it until the 90th minute to lag out.

1m1r4nkh4n
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by 1m1r4nkh4n » 4 years ago

Seabass wrote:
jeelhaji wrote:hey i have a problem with the whole Data pack 2 it downloads but while installing it it says downloaded file is broken! i've downloaded it more than 6 times i also tried to do a new user for the PS but still the same problem exist tell me what to do!
Have never heard of that problem before. Maybe there's a problem with your PS3 or internet connection (router).

Try unplugging everything, taking all the leads out and settings up your PS3 again.

This corrupted file issue is present with xbox too. All you have to do is to perform this download action somehow staying out of the game, on xbox you can do it from marketplace, or games , search the Pro Evo 2013, and there will be a download section, extras or something like that, download the DP and start the game, go to editor, and then transfer, set everything to default and its done.

1m1r4nkh4n
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by 1m1r4nkh4n » 4 years ago

I am a sad xbox PES user, since 2v2 was removed. At its coming back with DP3 , i couldnt believe it. And I still cant. How can I use this mode now on xbox???? Is there any way out to play 2v2 without buying another Gold Membership?