- The name of your opponent (ie. Xbox Live Gamertag)
- Your platform (Xbox 360/PS3/PC)
- The date and time of the incident
- A screenshot/video of the incident (if possible)
- The name of the server or lobby you were in (if possible)
Enough is enough guys!
I've record two cheats on my phone in the last 3 games. It's obvious what they do, they pause it apply the lag then let it disconnect. I recorded the two going into game plan, making no changes, then going back the game.
Not saying everyone has to record them but it's so obvious what they are doing it is easy just to whip your phone out.
Seriously hope Konami sort this.
The cheats so far;
Melted CUBE (UK) roughly 22:30 uk time 12th Nov
pitvull (Spain) roughly 23:30 uk time 12th Nov
Absolute bell ends