📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Lag Cheats

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Lag Cheats

Post by Shales » 7 years ago

You can report all online cheats by submitting the form below and sending it direct to Konami:

- The name of your opponent (ie. Xbox Live Gamertag)
- Your platform (Xbox 360/PS3/PC)
- The date and time of the incident
- A screenshot/video of the incident (if possible)
- The name of the server or lobby you were in (if possible)

Enough is enough guys!

I've record two cheats on my phone in the last 3 games. It's obvious what they do, they pause it apply the lag then let it disconnect. I recorded the two going into game plan, making no changes, then going back the game.

Not saying everyone has to record them but it's so obvious what they are doing it is easy just to whip your phone out.

Seriously hope Konami sort this.

The cheats so far;

Melted CUBE (UK) roughly 22:30 uk time 12th Nov
pitvull (Spain) roughly 23:30 uk time 12th Nov

Absolute bell ends

XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Re: Lag Cheats

Post by tigerwalms » 7 years ago

Shales wrote: Melted CUBE (UK) roughly 22:30 uk time 12th Nov
Does anyone on here know who Melted is? Come on, someone must have a clue. Maybe we can out him, get him on this forum and quiz him on what drives him to cheat, get into his innermost thoughts and see if we can cure him.

Or we could just abuse him, you know, whatever. :-D
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

dkirk89
Reserve
Reserve
Supports: Le Toon

Post by dkirk89 » 7 years ago

I have a few gamertags saved on my profile, but im running out of room to name and shame them. will get them posted on here soon.

Does anyone know how they do it? I would never do it myself as i get into an absolute rage when it happens to me, but it would be nice if i came across them again to let them win and then give them a taste of their own medicine.

nearly always the spanish or italians i find.

Shales

I think the known term is called a "lag switch". Haven't got a clue how to do it but I reckon you'll find some bell end on youtube showing you how to do it.

I just fired off my email to Konami. I really hope they do something about them. My video evidence has to be enough.

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain

Shales wrote:I just fired off my email to Konami. I really hope they do something about them. My video evidence has to be enough.
They'll probably ban and try to sue you for making video content of their property without express permission. :P

I would expect they already know about this, I don't think this is even a new thing, people have been doing this for years on PES haven't they? Either they don't know how to solve it or can't be bothered to solve it. If they didn't know about it then that would be embarrassing.

Shales

Yeah I expect it's been going on for years. This is the first year I've really gone online. I've played mates before but never played MLO or random games against other guys.

I have to hold hope that they do something about them. I guess there is no stoping the cheats applying the lag, but they can at least ban them after that. If there is enough evidence of course. You can't just report someone who's just given you a pasting.

boothy9pro
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by boothy9pro » 7 years ago

I was playing MLO last night and had 3 defeats and a draw. I had one last game before bed and was winning 4-1 in the 80th minute and the lag cheat strikes again!

An easy way to sort this for Konami is that if a game lags out the result stands after the 70th minute.

So even if the person lag switches to make it look like you the result is still awarded to the person leading whoever the game thinks has caused the lag.

No chance of Konami coming up with a solution though. They've already completely messed up the master league online from the brilliant mode they had in PES 2011!

ps. why does lag switching etc seem to be common knowledge in Spain? Do they teach it in schools or something?!

Shales

boothy9pro wrote:I was playing MLO last night and had 3 defeats and a draw. I had one last game before bed and was winning 4-1 in the 80th minute and the lag cheat strikes again!

Those are the worst ones. When you are on a bad run and happy to get a victory.

It's a difficult one to sort out no doubt. They must know which end the lag comes from. Just give the winning team the win, just like if someone just switches the console off.

Wish they had the power to send a mighty electirc shock down the control pad. Or even blow their console up. Like to see them lag cheat then. Espcially when they picking chucks of console out thier face. Being a bit silly obviously.

dkirk89
Reserve
Reserve
Supports: Le Toon

Post by dkirk89 » 7 years ago

Here is my list of cheats SO FAR, ( Xbox 360 btw ) : EFC IL JOINT, Arcangelkiller, MacPapas, OldJosemi, NervaderS,

Dirty scumbags that they are.

I looked on konami's site today and they say you need video evidence AND a screenshot of both of your gamertags otherwise they wont look into it! what the frick is that all about, as if everyone has the ability to do that. It is their responsibility to stop the cheats and not ours.

goat261
Amateur
Amateur

Post by goat261 » 7 years ago

this happens to me almost every single game, the problem is i never remember their psn username and you cant find it afterwards :(

guess i will have to start noting down every player i face just incase they cheat, its a shame we have come to this but lets hope konami do actually do something about it
Competitive but fun PES leagues (no through ball spamming)
http://proevonetwork.com/forums/

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 7 years ago

dkirk89 wrote:Here is my list of cheats SO FAR, ( Xbox 360 btw ) : EFC IL JOINT, Arcangelkiller, MacPapas, OldJosemi, NervaderS,

Dirty scumbags that they are.

I looked on konami's site today and they say you need video evidence AND a screenshot of both of your gamertags otherwise they wont look into it! what the frick is that all about, as if everyone has the ability to do that. It is their responsibility to stop the cheats and not ours.
Record and submit whatever evidence you can grab. Everyone knows Konami have got big problems with online play so they, all of people, should take each genuine report very seriously.

You can contact Konami using the link in the first post of this thread.
✅ 🐦 💟

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain

Simple question, why do Konami have a problem with this and EA do not?

NervaderS
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by NervaderS » 6 years ago

Dear "onlyproevo" i see my tag in this forum and i have mistake for this. This because i m not a laggher but an onest player that is very angry with mom Konami and that have damage from really cheater. After 5 match that idiot cheat me i don t see nothing because i can t finish only match that i lose. Overall i have a lot of fair play in my tag that certify my onesty so i ask if you delete me from list. Thanks

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

NervaderS wrote:Dear "onlyproevo" i see my tag in this forum and i have mistake for this. This because i m not a laggher but an onest player that is very angry with mom Konami and that have damage from really cheater. After 5 match that idiot cheat me i don t see nothing because i can t finish only match that i lose. Overall i have a lot of fair play in my tag that certify my onesty so i ask if you delete me from list. Thanks
If that's true, you have nothing to worry about as Konami will definitely not punish you if you're not guilty.
✅ 🐦 💟

NervaderS
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by NervaderS » 6 years ago

i m not scaried for punishment of konami because i m fair player but my problem is that a lot of opponent don t play with me because see my tag in your forum and my image is damaged for this. i ask you to remove my tag from list and search my tag in pes for see my number of fair play and my grade of disconnection (never B). Thanks a lot.