📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Is OPE in contact with KONAMI???

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AlexDelPiero1994
Warming Up
Warming Up
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Is OPE in contact with KONAMI???

Post by AlexDelPiero1994 » 7 years ago

PES 2013 is a good game but if they want to stay on the videogame market they have to invest more money in this game because FIFA is growing up and maybe there are good fans that say "I never would buy fifa" but they only invest in a game if there is the chance to sell and get enough money...
SO let´s get to the Point...if OPE is in contact with KONAMI, KONAMI have to ask the pes fans for help :))...excuse me for my bad english...

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Re: Is OPE in contact with KONAMI???

Post by Mike » 7 years ago

Konami have already confirmed there's a new engine coming for PES 2014. There's also a new PES Studio coming to London next year so in terms of investment, Konami are doing a lot for the future of the series.

In answer to your question, yes, I do send feedback to Konami - all of which is based on what I read on the forums and social networking channels, as well as my own personal views.
✅ 🐦 💟

JCFast
Regular
Regular
Supports: Chelsea FC
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by JCFast » 7 years ago

onlyproevo wrote:Konami have already confirmed there's a new engine coming for PES 2014. There's also a new PES Studio coming to London next year so in terms of investment, Konami are doing a lot for the future of the series.

In answer to your question, yes, I do send feedback to Konami - all of which is based on what I read on the forums and social networking channels, as well as my own personal views.
I hope you tell them that they headed into the right direction with this iteration for sure. I mean I've even converted couple of FIFA fans who hadn't even tried out the good old Pro Evos, but only the "robotic" current generation ones.

If only they could get the Premier League and Bundesliga licenses for them as well, and make the editing of this game so that the Football-Life modes wouldn't have locked down structures related to the fantasy leagues they've made.

My two cents.
"I'm not the best in the world, but I don't think anyone is better than me." - Jose Mourinho

AlexDelPiero1994
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by AlexDelPiero1994 » 7 years ago

THIS IS THE WAY:If the gameplay is better than fifa with the animations the engine etc than the fifa players will be converted to PES ... when fifa lose the gamers they lose the money if they lose the money the will also lose the licenses and then PES could be the best football game and the only football game in the world...BUT THEY HAVE TO FORGE A PLAN...i must say that in the last years fifa 09 to fifa 12 was better than PES but this year they concentraded oll in the *bleeping* football field now they have to make GAMEPLAY ENGINE AND ANIMATIONS and then there will no more be a game like fifa on the market ... that could happen in the next 4-5 years...I HOPE IT...

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 7 years ago

I think FIFA has been the better game (for most, not for me) over the last few years because of the decline of PES on this current engine - not really because of what EA have done. :oops:

Konami have done well with 2013, but with a new engine for PES 2014, I reckon the gap could change significantly over the next few years.
Join me in the Football Forum!

JCFast
Regular
Regular
Supports: Chelsea FC

Post by JCFast » 7 years ago

Seabass wrote:I think FIFA has been the better game (for most, not for me) over the last few years because of the decline of PES on this current engine - not really because of what EA have done. :oops:

Konami have done well with 2013, but with a new engine for PES 2014, I reckon the gap could change significantly over the next few years.
This. FIFA's currently aiming to please everyone in the world, whether you like football or not. They're going for flashy skill moves and fast pace. Konami should take hold on the more simulator style of football, pleasing the "hardcore" fans. Sure it won't be as popular as FIFA in a short time, but who knows, maybe the tide will turn after that.
"I'm not the best in the world, but I don't think anyone is better than me." - Jose Mourinho

entersalmon
Beginner
Beginner

Post by entersalmon » 7 years ago

I was a pes addict from the beginning then once it moved over to xbox 360 i thought it became terrible. For the last few years i've played fifa, not even enjoying it much but just as it was a bit better. Having become bored of fifa last week it thought i'd order pes and i'm genuinely impressed. It's a much better game. Really don't see me going back to fifa 13 now.