📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Game face import without xbox camera.

alibibeats
Amateur
Amateur

Game face import without xbox camera.

Post by alibibeats » 5 years ago

Hello everyone. I'm new in the community & am a beginner to all the fabulous work & information you guys are sharing. I have no camera on my xbox and wanted to use my own face picture, please can you help me on how to do this? I don't see any threads about this & I'm dieing to get my face in the game as my Legend. Please help, please please please. And I have noticed Luis Suarez has remained the same as PES 2011. I think its terrible we have to use a noob face of his especially when he is easily in the top 10 best players in the world currently. Konami are silly for being Lazy on him for 3-4 years running, he was a mega goal scorer in the dutch league & yet they noobed him. :shock: I'm sure you guys could've updated his face because I clearly remember someone having a absolute dead cert face of his in PES 2012,....... Heres the link to that Suarez face
Many thanks Daymos & OPE team. :-)
Last edited by alibibeats on Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

7oy
Professional
Professional
Supports: Shamrock Rovers

Re: Game face import without xbox camera.

Post by 7oy » 5 years ago

You need both a ps3 and Xbox first.
Twitter = @Roylaboy. I post about Pro Evo :).

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 5 years ago

That Suarez face definitely came from a PC patch rather than a console option file.

I guess the team could improve his face on PES 2013 but they'd do very well to get it close to the (perfect) one in the video.
Join me in the Football Forum!

alibibeats
Amateur
Amateur

Post by alibibeats » 5 years ago

Thanks for the info 7oy. Wish I had a ps3 (n)
Seabass, I think your right about that Suarez face, its too damn perfect to be a console version. I tried to convert the
dt0c files(hair too)with the smeagol Multi-converter. Then attempted to inject these conversions into the option file with Horizon.
Due to I was out of my league & only attempted this by aquiring certain pc programs, it didn't work & gave me an error message..
"Invalid STFS Package" :cry:
I did realise that 7oy's face files were 188kb. This one was 502kb. Somehow I think I may have not converted it properly.
I really do think there should be a way to do some of this stuff on PC. its 2013 man! lol
I really appreciate the help and responses you guys have given me. Thanks.