📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Data Pack 4

alibibeats
Amateur
Amateur
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Data Pack 4

Post by alibibeats » 6 years ago

Hello OPE TEAM. just wanted to know how the new data pack 4, due for release on the 7th of March affects V3 option files. Konami has mentioned new boots & winter transfers. I'm sure most would appreciate your advice on this. Thanks guys. ;)

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Re: DATA PACK 4

Post by Seabass » 6 years ago

Probably the same as Data Pack 3.

When asked about the lineups update, click DO NOT APPLY, and the squads will not be affected.
Join me in the Football Forum!

alibibeats
Amateur
Amateur
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Data Pack 4

Fantastic! Thanks Seabass, absolute diamond geezer mate! :D

leonardorej
Amateur
Amateur

Post by leonardorej » 6 years ago

sorry...When thedata pack 4 will be released through the "serieb v3" boots will be the same as the reality or must change again?sorry for english

Flash11
Regular
Regular
Supports: PES ARMY

Post by Flash11 » 6 years ago

Is it me or are the ctr360 boots in the dp4 not already in game ?

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 6 years ago

Flash11 wrote:Is it me or are the ctr360 boots in the dp4 not already in game ?
Same boots but different colour. The new orange ones look sick as! 8-)
Join me in the Football Forum!

Flash11
Regular
Regular
Supports: PES ARMY

Post by Flash11 » 6 years ago

Tought they were both the same colour still cant see the difference ha, some nice new boots to choose from tough cant wait hopefully a few ingame faces change to

Tomsta666
Beginner
Beginner
Supports: Middlesbrough

Post by Tomsta666 » 6 years ago

Seabass wrote:Probably the same as Data Pack 3.

When asked about the lineups update, click DO NOT APPLY, and the squads will not be affected.
So as long we don't apply line up update, V3 option files will not be affected?
We'll still be able to get the data pack 4 update though yeah?

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

Tomsta666 wrote:
Seabass wrote:Probably the same as Data Pack 3.

So as long we don't apply line up update, V3 option files will not be affected?
We'll still be able to get the data pack 4 update though yeah?
Yes, V3 will be left unharmed - and you'll get the 8 new pairs of boots as a bonus! ;)
✅ 🐦 💟

Tomsta666
Beginner
Beginner
Supports: Middlesbrough

Post by Tomsta666 » 6 years ago

onlyproevo wrote: Yes, V3 will be left unharmed - and you'll get the 8 new pairs of boots as a bonus! ;)
When you say not to apply lineup update, will this mean that we wont get the January transfers though?
I'm slightly confused (crazy)

alibibeats
Amateur
Amateur

I'm pretty sure what the guys are saying is that apply all that Konami's update asks you too but when prompted about lineup change don't accept that one option,.... meaning you will get the boots, & other little bits konami has put in this update. I'm just thinking will the transfer update include additional players, faces etc that I'll miss out on for not updating line up? Sorry guys, its just I never knew there would be a 4th update & never heard you guys here on OPE mention anything of it either, so in other words has knocked everyone a little offguard. If any of us are a little unsure, its only because we want all that is on offer from the update, as well as enjoying the OF to its fullest.

Shahn10
Beginner
Beginner
Supports: Juventus-Chelsea

Post by Shahn10 » 6 years ago

what would happen if i applied the date pack 4 line up?

heerenveen123
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Neutral or Liverpool

Post by heerenveen123 » 6 years ago

I think it's because of this: If you apply line-up updates, it will also edit all of the stats and appearances that are on V3, not just the line-ups themselves because Konami might have added some new faces/edited player data. Am I right in saying that?
Logos, wallpapers, photos, edits, image enhancements, banners etc.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HmistryGraphics
DeviantArt - http://heerenmistry.deviantart.com/
XBL Gamertag: Not Brown Sound

Shahn10
Beginner
Beginner
Supports: Juventus-Chelsea

Post by Shahn10 » 6 years ago

if i pressed the update line up will i still have the real badge for the premier league n the bundiliga?

Budtheweiser
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Budtheweiser » 6 years ago

Well I didn't apply squads and it still messes up :(