๐Ÿ“ข Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Data Pack 4

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Re: DATA PACK 4

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

Tomsta666 wrote:
onlyproevo wrote: Yes, V3 will be left unharmed - and you'll get the 8 new pairs of boots as a bonus! ;)
When you say not to apply lineup update, will this mean that we wont get the January transfers though?
I'm slightly confused (crazy)
If your file includes January transfers, I would click do not apply. However, if you're file is out-of-date in terms of squads and line-ups, I'd go ahead and apply the DP4 update.

My advice wasn't a strict order, it was merely a suggestion for those who were asking how to keep the V3 line-ups untouched.
heerenveen123 wrote:I think it's because of this: If you apply line-up updates, it will also edit all of the stats and appearances that are on V3, not just the line-ups themselves because Konami might have added some new faces/edited player data. Am I right in saying that?
Yes. Although I'm not sure how many faces or stats were added, if any.
Shahn10 wrote:if i pressed the update line up will i still have the real badge for the premier league n the bundiliga?
Yes, they should be there. If they're not, just head into Edit mode and re-assign the league emblems.

โœ… ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

leonardorej
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Data Pack 4

Post by leonardorej » 6 years ago

sorry ... when I installed all four data pack, can I install the v3? the formations will be updated normally? I want to know after the DP4 what are the steps to do? thanks

Shahn10
Beginner
Beginner
Supports: Juventus-Chelsea

Post by Shahn10 » 6 years ago

i applied the line up and the only thing that happened is that some of the premier league teams don't have emblems.

But these are the teams that have there emblem still. (Arsenal,Chelsea,Liverpool,Manchester City,Manchester United,) and few more can't name them all

Mike
Founder
Founder

leonardorej wrote:sorry ... when I installed all four data pack, can I install the v3? the formations will be updated normally? I want to know after the DP4 what are the steps to do? thanks
Yes, after you've installed DP1 to DP4, just install V3 like you normally would.
โœ… ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

alibibeats
Amateur
Amateur

Post by alibibeats » 6 years ago

Not sure about everyone else, but so far I've only realised that after installing data pack 4, it defaults some emblems in all custom leagues, epl, npower & bundesliga :(. when it asked to apply line up,... i clicked do not apply, so my squads seem unchanged. no notable new faces. just a few boots. Worth the hassle of re-editing unneccasserilly? Not for me. Are Konami so oblivious to OPE teams work? TRansfer updates 2 months after the window?, lol There are a whole host of things they could have addressed for this game & also implement real/improved faces for in form players, who mostly look noobish & could have been blessed with player I.D's. But no, oh no, they will not do this now as they desperately need us to wait for pes 2014 where most these things will be addressed,.... but then, usually,.. the cycle continues. Sorry for this rant guys, I'm just so jealous of the kind of service updates FIFA fans get. (n)

Tomsta666
Beginner
Beginner
Supports: Middlesbrough

Post by Tomsta666 » 6 years ago

Yeah, data pack 4 seems to have messed up V3 . Even without applying the lineup update. Same as the guy above me, some teams remain the same, while quite a lot of the others have reverted back to default. It's completely screwed over the Championship :(

Hopefully re copying over the V3 sorts it out. I'm going to be pissed if it doesn't :evil:

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 6 years ago

alibibeats wrote:Not sure about everyone else, but so far I've only realised that after installing data pack 4, it defaults some emblems in all custom leagues, epl, npower & bundesliga :(. when it asked to apply line up,... i clicked do not apply, so my squads seem unchanged. no notable new faces. just a few boots. Worth the hassle of re-editing unneccasserilly? Not for me. Are Konami so oblivious to OPE teams work? TRansfer updates 2 months after the window?, lol There are a whole host of things they could have addressed for this game & also implement real/improved faces for in form players, who mostly look noobish & could have been blessed with player I.D's. But no, oh no, they will not do this now as they desperately need us to wait for pes 2014 where most these things will be addressed,.... but then, usually,.. the cycle continues. Sorry for this rant guys, I'm just so jealous of the kind of service updates FIFA fans get. (n)
If you clicked do not apply, you wouldn't get any new faces because you didn't apply them. ;)

Hopefully the OPE Team will be able to create a DP4-compatible OF soon. I mean one that has everything that DP4 added - new players, new stats, etc.
Join me in the Football Forum!

Tomsta666
Beginner
Beginner
Supports: Middlesbrough

Post by Tomsta666 » 6 years ago

Unfortunately this new data pack seems to have killed the V3.

Tried not applying updates. It reverts all emblems back to default. Then recopying V3, emblems still at default. Kits and everything else seem to be fine though. Tried applying lineup update. Now that does kill everything.

I think i'm just going to delete the new data pack and carry on as if it doesn't exist.

dento77
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by dento77 » 6 years ago

hi download dlc4 it does work with v3 the transfers are not done and when you default the squads the transfer works but you lose all the bundesliga teams in league 1 and 2 how can get this problem sorted please

Mike
Founder
Founder

I'll sit down today and look at what I can do. I'll try to release a DP4 update as soon as possible. Even it's just a temporary file, I guess it's better than having a fake Bundesliga / Npower Championship again.

I imagine it will take more than a few hours to get done but I'm happy to help you guys out. :)

What I'll do is to try apply the DP4 line-ups update to my V3. Then I'll fix the Npower Champ and Bundesliga. I'll also look to add Andre Santos, Pato, Lucio and any others that have been deleted from the game.
โœ… ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

alibibeats
Amateur
Amateur

Thanks Seabass. Honestly, I'm actually more annoyed that the OPE team may have to spend time on this when it should'nt have been a mess like this. I'm so crap with the bundesliga emblems, but then I have not revealed how massively I was noobed. I insatlled the f#*king DP4 on all my separate profiles, MLS, SPL, you name it bro, totally screwed man! I'm now patiently waiting for an alternative to manually assigning all that. :( Oh by the way, did anyone apply the line update? If so, what if any, faces did we get? Thanks guys,... OPE POWER! :)

Bokj3
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Bokj3 » 6 years ago

I did.. and for instance you are getting Beckham playing at PSG - which if you doesnt update the line doesnt appear - But somehow the whole option file seems messed up. Not only did I lose emblems but it also seems to affect players. I applied the championship v3 which also includes the bundesliga.. but instead of having German players they are Russian. :oops: :( Sure takes away the fun I had.

Mike
Founder
Founder

Like I've said many times on the forums, the team are working on a fix. ;)

Daymos has told me there's a chance it will be released late next week.
โœ… ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

alibibeats
Amateur
Amateur

I absolutely hate Konami for this. They are fully aware that option files have been made since the game released & many guys at OPE have invested alot of time & effort to eventually give us the V3. I have only used v3 for 2months,... thank you KONAMI you noob kings, for ruining it! (n)

alibibeats
Amateur
Amateur

Oh my word,... I was going through the rest of europe clubs & my FC BASEL has a switzerland flag emblem. Noooooooo! lol (clap)