📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Data Pack 4

Romero22
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012
Supports: U.C.SAMPDORIA
Location: Hjallerup(Denmark)

Re: Data Pack 4

Post by Romero22 » 6 years ago

When i go to transfers and press Default Chamakh is still in Arsenal, Balotellis still plays for City :(



User avatar
Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Posts: 1637
Joined: Fri Mar 9, 2012
Supports: OPE
Location: England
Contact:

Re: Data Pack 4

Post by Seabass » 6 years ago

Romero22 wrote:When i go to transfers and press Default Chamakh is still in Arsenal, Balotellis still plays for City :(
Delete DP4 and download it again and make sure you apply the lineups update when you install it.
Join me in the Football Forum!

Romero22
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012
Supports: U.C.SAMPDORIA
Location: Hjallerup(Denmark)

Re: Data Pack 4

Post by Romero22 » 6 years ago

Seabass wrote:
Romero22 wrote:When i go to transfers and press Default Chamakh is still in Arsenal, Balotellis still plays for City :(
Delete DP4 and download it again and make sure you apply the lineups update when you install it.
All transfers are in the game (y) thank you. Now i have to wait for the patch if im going to put the v3 in the game again, im going to have problems.

Flash11
Regular
Regular
Posts: 331
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011
Supports: PES ARMY

Re: Data Pack 4

Post by Flash11 » 6 years ago

I found a solution, well kind of. Instead of an ope option file paul2478 has an xbox version and everything stays in tack if you select do not apply the squad transfers as he has them done already. only thing he hasnt done is the starting elevens or as much detail as 7oy has put into player likeness but just giving you guys an option until a fix from ope is released :)

User avatar
rojaslamas
Beginner
Beginner
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013

Re: Data Pack 4

Post by rojaslamas » 6 years ago

Hello, I write from the end of the world in order to clarify some doubts.
I expect to leave the option to apply V4 file in my PES 2013, but not if I download the data for these days pack 4 xbox live or do when you leave the option file V4???
Also I have this doubt, if I have the Npower Championship Option File V3 (with my ML / BAL, edited my own faces, changes in some stats) that I do to have the V4, V3 should I delete??, Should be copied on V3 ? will erase everything I've changed?

I hope I can help, I have little experience in this
Thanks for your work and kindness. (clap)
greetings and blessings! (wave)
(excuse my English)

Nines
Warming Up
Warming Up
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012

Re: Data Pack 4

Post by Nines » 6 years ago

I chose 'Do Not Apply' and everything in my file stayed intact, with the addition of the boots. No transfers were applied so I just spent about an hour shuffling all the major transfers so that I can keep some authenticity. Only downside is no David Beckham at PSG. Will patiently wait until the updated OF is available.

Stuggy
Beginner
Beginner
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2012

Re: Data Pack 4

Post by Stuggy » 6 years ago

heya guys,
I selected do not apply but all the players names dont match the players. all are wrong lol. I will just wait until v4 comes out.

leonardorej
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Nov 3, 2012

Re: Data Pack 4

Post by leonardorej » 6 years ago

news of the "V3 + JANUARY TRANSFER" ?????????or v4?

User avatar
Mike
Founder
Founder
Posts: 4381
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Supports: The Arsenal
Location: London
Contact:

Re: Data Pack 4

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

leonardorej wrote:news of the "V3 + JANUARY TRANSFER" ?????????or v4?
No, this is why we haven't posted anything - because there's nothing new to report.

We hope to release a DP4 compatible option file soon. We will keep you updated when we can.
✅ 🐦 💟

leonardorej
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Nov 3, 2012

Re: Data Pack 4

Post by leonardorej » 6 years ago

onlyproevo wrote:
leonardorej wrote:news of the "V3 + JANUARY TRANSFER" ?????????or v4?
No, this is why we haven't posted anything - because there's nothing new to report.

We hope to release a DP4 compatible option file soon. We will keep you updated when we can.




thanks

User avatar
rojaslamas
Beginner
Beginner
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013

Re: Data Pack 4

Post by rojaslamas » 6 years ago

please i need help! .... if I install the V4 I lose all my data option file edited version 3???
help. :cry:

Greetings!

User avatar
Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Posts: 968
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011
Supports: Leyton Orient
Location: East London

Re: Data Pack 4

Post by Pete Evo » 6 years ago

rojaslamas wrote:please i need help! .... if I install the V4 I lose all my data option file edited version 3???
help. :cry:

Greetings!
V4? What?! You mean DP4, don't get yourself (and everyone else!!!!) confused. :oops:

And as for your question, I'd wait for the next update for V3, as it will be 100% compatible with data pack 4. Mike OPE has already explained the situation here viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1169&p=19005#p19005

User avatar
rojaslamas
Beginner
Beginner
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013

Re: Data Pack 4

Post by rojaslamas » 6 years ago

Sorry for my English. The question is if I install OP V4 on the OP V3, I lose what has been done in the internal editor.
I do not ask for the DP4.

If you do not understand me equally thanks! (y)

User avatar
Mike
Founder
Founder
Posts: 4381
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Supports: The Arsenal
Location: London
Contact:

Re: Data Pack 4

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

rojaslamas wrote:Sorry for my English. The question is if I install OP V4 on the OP V3, I lose what has been done in the internal editor.
Yes, you will lose your work as your Edit Data file will be replaced.
✅ 🐦 💟

User avatar
rojaslamas
Beginner
Beginner
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013

Re: Data Pack 4

Post by rojaslamas » 6 years ago

onlyproevo wrote:
rojaslamas wrote:Sorry for my English. The question is if I install OP V4 on the OP V3, I lose what has been done in the internal editor.
Yes, you will lose your work as your Edit Data file will be replaced.
Thank you for your help! ;)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests