📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Data Pack 4

Romero22
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: U.C.SAMPDORIA

Re: Data Pack 4

Post by Romero22 » 6 years ago

When i go to transfers and press Default Chamakh is still in Arsenal, Balotellis still plays for City :(

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 6 years ago

Romero22 wrote:When i go to transfers and press Default Chamakh is still in Arsenal, Balotellis still plays for City :(
Delete DP4 and download it again and make sure you apply the lineups update when you install it.
Join me in the Football Forum!

Romero22
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: U.C.SAMPDORIA

Post by Romero22 » 6 years ago

Seabass wrote:
Romero22 wrote:When i go to transfers and press Default Chamakh is still in Arsenal, Balotellis still plays for City :(
Delete DP4 and download it again and make sure you apply the lineups update when you install it.
All transfers are in the game (y) thank you. Now i have to wait for the patch if im going to put the v3 in the game again, im going to have problems.

Flash11
Regular
Regular
Supports: PES ARMY

Post by Flash11 » 6 years ago

I found a solution, well kind of. Instead of an ope option file paul2478 has an xbox version and everything stays in tack if you select do not apply the squad transfers as he has them done already. only thing he hasnt done is the starting elevens or as much detail as 7oy has put into player likeness but just giving you guys an option until a fix from ope is released :)

rojaslamas
Beginner
Beginner

Post by rojaslamas » 6 years ago

Hello, I write from the end of the world in order to clarify some doubts.
I expect to leave the option to apply V4 file in my PES 2013, but not if I download the data for these days pack 4 xbox live or do when you leave the option file V4???
Also I have this doubt, if I have the Npower Championship Option File V3 (with my ML / BAL, edited my own faces, changes in some stats) that I do to have the V4, V3 should I delete??, Should be copied on V3 ? will erase everything I've changed?

I hope I can help, I have little experience in this
Thanks for your work and kindness. (clap)
greetings and blessings! (wave)
(excuse my English)

Nines
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Nines » 6 years ago

I chose 'Do Not Apply' and everything in my file stayed intact, with the addition of the boots. No transfers were applied so I just spent about an hour shuffling all the major transfers so that I can keep some authenticity. Only downside is no David Beckham at PSG. Will patiently wait until the updated OF is available.

Stuggy
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Stuggy » 6 years ago

heya guys,
I selected do not apply but all the players names dont match the players. all are wrong lol. I will just wait until v4 comes out.

leonardorej
Amateur
Amateur

Post by leonardorej » 6 years ago

news of the "V3 + JANUARY TRANSFER" ?????????or v4?

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

leonardorej wrote:news of the "V3 + JANUARY TRANSFER" ?????????or v4?
No, this is why we haven't posted anything - because there's nothing new to report.

We hope to release a DP4 compatible option file soon. We will keep you updated when we can.
✅ 🐦 💟

leonardorej
Amateur
Amateur

Post by leonardorej » 6 years ago

onlyproevo wrote:
leonardorej wrote:news of the "V3 + JANUARY TRANSFER" ?????????or v4?
No, this is why we haven't posted anything - because there's nothing new to report.

We hope to release a DP4 compatible option file soon. We will keep you updated when we can.

thanks

rojaslamas
Beginner
Beginner

please i need help! .... if I install the V4 I lose all my data option file edited version 3???
help. :cry:

Greetings!

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 6 years ago

rojaslamas wrote:please i need help! .... if I install the V4 I lose all my data option file edited version 3???
help. :cry:

Greetings!
V4? What?! You mean DP4, don't get yourself (and everyone else!!!!) confused. :oops:

And as for your question, I'd wait for the next update for V3, as it will be 100% compatible with data pack 4. Mike OPE has already explained the situation here viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1169&p=19005#p19005

rojaslamas
Beginner
Beginner

Sorry for my English. The question is if I install OP V4 on the OP V3, I lose what has been done in the internal editor.
I do not ask for the DP4.

If you do not understand me equally thanks! (y)

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

rojaslamas wrote:Sorry for my English. The question is if I install OP V4 on the OP V3, I lose what has been done in the internal editor.
Yes, you will lose your work as your Edit Data file will be replaced.
✅ 🐦 💟

rojaslamas
Beginner
Beginner

onlyproevo wrote:
rojaslamas wrote:Sorry for my English. The question is if I install OP V4 on the OP V3, I lose what has been done in the internal editor.
Yes, you will lose your work as your Edit Data file will be replaced.
Thank you for your help! ;)