📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Daymos OPE: V3 Discussion Thread

johnnybhoy1967
Squad Player
Squad Player
Supports: Celtic
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Daymos OPE: V3

Post by johnnybhoy1967 » 7 years ago

Daymos mate, i know your very busy but is there any news on the SPL option file beta being released? Cheers mate!

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Daymos » 7 years ago

johnnybhoy1967 wrote:Daymos mate, i know your very busy but is there any news on the SPL option file beta being released? Cheers mate!

SPL would be started tonight but im spending 3 days importing and exporting teams for the beta so some people have something new to try out..

I promise you mate this week ill be banging out the kits and hope to finish them all this weekend/ monday/tues.. along with the A League. :)

Once the kits are done we will upload the SPL beta.. :)
USB OPTIONS HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/djdaymos

Optional Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Twitter: @DJDaymos

bennismalls
Beginner
Beginner
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by bennismalls » 7 years ago

Daymos wrote:
bennismalls wrote:I have question.

Is the MLS OF finished? As in, if I find somehow manage to donate and become a supporter, could I download the beta of the MLS v3 file?

I would've donated sooner, but don't have any electrical forms of payment for now.

Been holding off on PES until v3 is finished, but cant wait anymore.

Hey mate,

Thanks for your patience..

A lot of people think the files are finished..

well most teams are but when we create leagues we do it over a blank option file..

So for example.. Mike created MLS teams over a blank option file… while I work on the main file..

He then sends the basic option file with MLS to me..

I then complete my current task (don’t want to lose months of data) and pass the file to EduMadrid or RobertTideswell1 to start their tasks.

I then upload the blank option file with MLS and add and edit all the kits (This took me much longer than expected).

I now have the 19 MLs teams exported on a USB waiting for the main file to finish so I can import the teams (importing a league CORRECTLY can take a whole night).

Now because the main file is not finished.. I not added my Bundesliga 2 file and the kits are almost finished… I’m actually only one team away from having a full Bundesliga 2 like the MLS

I’m quite proud of the quality and closeness of the kits. And I managed to knock out the Bundesliga2 kits in 4 days (average 1 hour per team) which I’m very happy with.

Now tonight I will take the main file from who was working on it and add the 2 leagues…

This is how the beta comes about… work still continues on the main file so I can add the teams to the main file at launch.

There is never any time wasted in this carefully thought out creation process by all involved.

There should be the new batch of betas up this week.. ill upload them as I import all the teams… so it may be one file per day for 3 days etc.

It will be available for Supporters to test out and add any feedback but the good thing about the other files is there have not been any major issues.. just small things that are not life threatening but just adds to the realism of the whole experience.

December is the month a new game is reborn ;)

A release date may be explained in my new video this weekend.. we’re hoping well within the next 14 days.

Serie B is giving us trouble because the guy who created it is still unable to configure the USB to 512 send me the Data**** files or he can’t use Xtaff etc..

He’s a very nice guy from Italy but I unfortunately don’t have the time to talk him through the process with so much work to do perhaps someone can help him Baracco70

Matbianco has all the kits ready..

To upload 3 betas this week will take me 2-3 days (I will try to do it in one night) but with fatigue I you can easily mess up big time when your down to the last 3 or 4 teams

You have to play a game of memory and remember who to erase and who to keep when importing etc.. you have to base copy the whole team and put the players back exactly how they work in the team with the same linups and formations etc.

Then onto A League.

That’s it.. I think :)

SO my schedule is Upload beta and start A League..

If we get the Serie B sorted then Matbianco will work on that then v3 will be ready when all files are updated from feedback or the constant work added to the base file.
Thanks for the response. Thanks also for the work you guys put in.

Will be waiting patiently. (wave)

Ronaldinho64
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Ronaldinho64 » 7 years ago

Thanks for your job, I have a question about the Liga Adelante which it will be available in the V3, If I will start a Master League with a team of Liga Adelante and I finish First of the division, I will go to the Liga ?

Thank you

chrispele
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: Manchester United

Post by chrispele » 7 years ago

Wow! Some serious project management going on here! (crazy)

Take it at your own pace guys... When it's ready, it's ready and not before!

Thanks for your efforts and big respect (y)
XBox Live & PSN Gamertag: Gooders1978 Feel free to add me, and I'll try and give you a game (if the wife lets me have the telly!)
Nothing better to do? Follow me on Twitter: @Gooders_1978
< Gooders PS2 & PSP Option Files 2008 - 2010 >

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Ronaldinho64 wrote:Thanks for your job, I have a question about the Liga Adelante which it will be available in the V3, If I will start a Master League with a team of Liga Adelante and I finish First of the division, I will go to the Liga ?

Thank you

Brilliant question..

The game lets you put the teams in the correct place however I know it acts as a 2nd tier league in ML but which league its connected to i dont know?

I will know when i finish importing tonight..

Perhaps Matbianco1 can shed some light on the answer.

Im sure its not only tied to the premier league if working your way up.. ??
Last edited by Daymos on Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
USB OPTIONS HERE:

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

nice one chrispele
USB OPTIONS HERE:

Sabin5995
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Sabin5995 » 7 years ago

Daymos wrote:
Ronaldinho64 wrote:Thanks for your job, I have a question about the Liga Adelante which it will be available in the V3, If I will start a Master League with a team of Liga Adelante and I finish First of the division, I will go to the Liga ?

Thank you

Brilliant question..

The game lets you put the teams in the correct place however I know it acts as a 2nd tier league in ML but which league its connected to i dont know?

As far as I know, you can choose the league you'll promote to at the start of your Ml career ;-)

Shales

Post by Shales » 7 years ago

Sabin5995 wrote:
Daymos wrote:

Thank you

Brilliant question..

As far as I know, you can choose the league you'll promote to at the start of your Ml career ;-)
Correct. I set up ML for the first time the other night and fiddled around with the division structures. As long as the Liga Adelante is in the D2 slot it'll be fine. You choose the team you want to be and then choose the division you want be in. At this point you need to select La Liga and that will be the top division. You'll start in "D2" which will be the Liga Adelante.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

nice answers guys..

I thought it was something like that...

But i had to check just incase we uncovered something crazy lol
USB OPTIONS HERE:

EarlHarrison360
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by EarlHarrison360 » 7 years ago

Great job Daymos!

roman7766
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by roman7766 » 7 years ago

I have a question. V3 work without DLC2 (i have got a clear version PES) ? V2 work with any problems.

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 7 years ago

What's a "clear version" of PES? :|

roman7766
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by roman7766 » 7 years ago

Without any update :)

RedBelmont
Warming Up
Warming Up
Supports: LFC

Post by RedBelmont » 7 years ago

Just wanted to say hello to all who run this site and create the files now that I've joined up. Discovered this option file business when playing PES 2012 and now I can't play 2013 without it.

I've also decided to make a donation as I'm more than happy to make the one off payment in return for all the effort you guys put in. Looking forward to V3 and hopefully I'll get my email from the admin team soon.

Cheers
The Danger Zone