[V1.3] GTM OPE

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

[V1.3] GTM OPE

Post by Mike » 4 years ago

You must install all our previous releases (links below to V1.0 base file and V1.1 update, before installing this update.

Our latest PS3 option file update includes everything from our previous releases, as well as the following improvements and additions:

* All January transfer window deals added
* Hundreds of old presets added back in
* Every player has correct boots assigned (if manufacturer not in game, correct boot colour has been assigned)
* Shirt names and numbers re-linked to increase accuracy of kits
* New international strip - Sweden Adidas kits added
* New ad-boards implemented
* Hidden ML teams replaced with Rubin Kazan, Lokomotiv Moscow, BATE Borisov, Videoton FC and Hapoel Tel-Aviv
* Classic Teams replaced with National U21 sides - with licensed kits

Download links:
V1.3 update: http://www.4shared.com/zip/lxFyCII0/GTM ... 013_U.html

Remember to install all previous GTM OPE option file releases to get this update working:
V1.0
V1.1
V1.2

Installation guide:

If this is your first GTM OPE PS3 option file, download all of our previous releases and begin at Step 2 - and once you've done this, revert back to Step 1 to install the latest update.

A full list of files and their download links can be found here: http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/search/label/GTM

1. Download and install this (V1.2) update (download link below)
2. Unzip the rar. folder to your Desktop using WinRAR
3. Insert your USB stick into your PC
4. Make a new folder on your USB called PS3, then inside that create another folder called SAVEDATA
5. Copy all the files you've just unzipped and paste them into the SAVEDATA folder you have just created
6. Plug your USB stick into PS3
7. Go to Game-Saved Data Utility
8. Find your USB stick
9. All the kits (and other files) should now show as single files, along with an Edit Data file, and a System Data file
10. Start at the first kit, press Triangle while you are on it, a Copy ALL option will appear.
11. Copy all files from your USB to your PS3
12. Unplug your USB stick
13. Load up PES 2013
14. Sit back, relax and enjoy our option file.

Any questions, comments, or problems, please post them below and the team will get back to you as soon as we can.

✅ 🐦 💟

Walker2o
Regular
Regular
Supports: Celtic FC+Liverpool

Re: [V1.3] GTM OPE

Post by Walker2o » 4 years ago

Is it possible you could do an SPL/SFL file for the ps3 in place of the Portuguese league and D2 for the ps3?
I loved playing with the xbox version. Ive tried to use this optionfile in conjunction with another exporting and importing teams and such but cant get my head around the logistics of it.
Especially with the amount of detail that is in this file with the youngsters and stuff, I really dont want to miss out on it all.
PSN: Walker2k7

Petros1182
Warming Up
Warming Up
Supports: Bvb

Post by Petros1182 » 4 years ago

can i download files using mac? if yes how?

knibis
Reserve
Reserve

Post by knibis » 4 years ago

Why must i install all previous ones?

I have one previous OPE on my PS3 atm... 1.1 or 1.0 i think. downloaded and installed it when the game came out.. But why I need a new is because all the bundesliga teams except Shalke and Bayern hasn't got the real player names just kits and logo. Does this new release address this issue?

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 4 years ago

Because you need to. The 1.0 is the basic file, then the rest are additional updates that you need to install too.

I personally hope glenthemagpie releases all his work in one go for the next update. Much easier for people like my little cousin who get PES late. ;) ;)
Join me in the Football Forum!

AbangBotak
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by AbangBotak » 4 years ago

Do I have to replace? or keep the files?

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 4 years ago

AbangBotak wrote:Do I have to replace? or keep the files?
If you're asked to overwrite files, you must choose yes. Do not delete any files if you don't have to.
Join me in the Football Forum!