[V1.4] GTM OPE

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Re: [V1.4] GTM OPE

Post by Mike » 4 years ago

owenRFC - welcome to the forums. :)

First, you'll need to download all Data Packs so you're fully up to date. You can download all DLC by loading up PES 2013, scrolling across to Information and then selecting Data Pack Update.

Once you've done that, install all of GTM's updates - all of which can be found here: http://www.gtmpesworld.com/p/pes-2013-files.html (as I type this, his newest update is 1.6)

✅ 🐦 💟

stevob7
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by stevob7 » 4 years ago

onlyproevo wrote:owenRFC - welcome to the forums. :)

First, you'll need to download all Data Packs so you're fully up to date. You can download all DLC by loading up PES 2013, scrolling across to Information and then selecting Data Pack Update.

Once you've done that, install all of GTM's updates - all of which can be found here: http://www.gtmpesworld.com/p/pes-2013-files.html (as I type this, his newest update is 1.6)
Hi, i accidently installed the option files first and the Data Pack 6. Would you know what i could do to get everything working? i am just after getting PES 2013. i'm really annoyed i didnt see the sentence saying to install data packs first.

thank you

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 4 years ago

stevob7 -- have you loaded up PES 2013 to see if it works? If it's not, make sure you have Data Pack 6 installed and then install the option files (I'd suggest going from V1.4 onwards just to make sure you have all the necessary files).
Join me in the Football Forum!

stevob7
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by stevob7 » 4 years ago

Ok thanks I got it working anyway. Also if I install v1.5,6 will the Dortmund team be back to normal as players are missing?

Btw I admire your work and thank you for it

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend

Yup, that's the main feature of V1.6 I believe! Data Pack 6 messed up the squads and transfers so the new 1.6 update was made to put everything back in place. :)

icecub
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by icecub » 4 years ago

Hi guys,

I just installed the GTM OPE V1.0. Thanks for making those option files, I'm really glad with it.
Now I want to install GTM OPE V1.4, but do I need to download V1.1 first?
And I see the Bundesliga doesn't have the correct players in the team. Is that correct? How can I solve that problem?

Many thanks!

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend

icecub wrote:Hi guys,

I just installed the GTM OPE V1.0. Thanks for making those option files, I'm really glad with it.
Now I want to install GTM OPE V1.4, but do I need to download V1.1 first?
And I see the Bundesliga doesn't have the correct players in the team. Is that correct? How can I solve that problem?

Many thanks!
Yes, you need to install all updates. V1.0 to V1.6 (and also V1.7 when it gets released soon).
All download links are on GTM's personal website - http://www.gtmpesworld.com/p/pes-2013-files.html

newone88
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by newone88 » 4 years ago

Hi,
I have the Japanese version of this game. Is there away to install these for the Japanese game? Looks like the option file name is different (world soccer winning eleven 2013) and this one is Pro Evolution soccer 2013.
Please let me know if there is away to rename these option files or if there are patches for the Japanese version.
Thanks