[V1.4] GTM OPE

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

[V1.4] GTM OPE

Post by Mike » 4 years ago

Before installing this option file, you MUST have Data Pack 4 installed.

You must also install all our previous releases (all links here: viewforum.php?f=62) before installing this update.

Our latest PS3 option file update includes everything from our previous releases, as well as the following improvements and additions:

DLC 4 compatible.

Rosenborg BK and Steaua Bucharesti replace Hapoel Tel-Aviv and Videoton FC in hidden teams section.

More transfers added (loans and loan returns etc). Big thanks to AltySi for the work on these.

Players assigned with new Data Pack 4 boots.

New kits added - including USA's centennial home kit.

More reserve and youth players added.

More preset faces re-linked.

National, club, cup and player names are all now in lower case. NO MORE CAPS!

Unique team tactics implemented by myself and Klashman.

Other minor fixes.

Download link: http://www.4shared.com/zip/fyJXyLbI/GTM ... 013_U.html (install DP4 before installing this update)

βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

xgrochux
Warming Up
Warming Up

Re: All SIX V3 option files released!

Post by xgrochux » 4 years ago

Hello guys,

I'm newbee as far as patching PES or to be honest any game on console, I always thought it is more like PC thing (im playig PES on PS3), but as you probably understand, it is difficult to play vs "Meryside Red" and not be angry. ;)

First of all thank you for awsome job on creating theese option files. I want to patch the game with Bundesliga + Npower Championship option file, but i've got some few questions before doing so, please, forgive if they are silly. I went through all pages of this thread and did not find answers.

1) I understand that I need to install Data Pack 4 before installing OF for PS3 from this thread viewtopic.php?f=62&t=1210, do I need to install anything more (after DP4 and before the OF from that thread?). It is quite confusing for someone that did not installed it before.

2) As I said I would like to have Bundesliga + Npower Championship + proper Premier League team names and emblems. Which OF should i install? Is the one for DP4 is enough?
edit: I see that Bundesliga 1 is in all OF's

3) It is a problem for me to download data pack 4 (1 or 2 seeds top?), it there a possibility to download it somewhere from here?

4) Will it erase my ML save file? Will it force me to start all over again? (3rd season, it would suck to start all over again, but still I think its worth).

5) How to become a supporter? I would be happy to donate something, i think you guys deserve it for putting so much effort.
edit: I see answer in other topic.

Thank you in advance for answering,

edit: I was in a hurry with asking, there are some answers in other topics, sorry for that, please ignore questions 2 and 5 :)

Cheers from Warsaw, Poland
Last edited by xgrochux on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mike
Founder
Founder

xgrochux - are you talking about the option files in this thread (Xbox 360), or the PS3 option file you mentioned in your first bullet point?
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

xgrochux
Warming Up
Warming Up

I was talking about PS3 option files, I found this topic directly from google and was a little bit confused, sorry for posting it here. As I said - im noob :)

Mike
Founder
Founder

xgrochux wrote:I was talking about PS3 option files, I found this topic directly from google and was a little bit confused, sorry for posting it here. As I said - im noob :)
Okay, well, in that case, I'll move your posts to the PS3 thread. And give you another notification just to make sure you don't lose track of your posts. xgrochux ;)

For PS3, we have one base file (V1.0) and four add-on updates (V1.1, V1.2, V1.3 and V1.4). All of which can be found in this section (PS3 option files): viewforum.php?f=62

The thread you're in now is the latest update (V1.4).

As for your Qs...

1) Yes, install all 4 data packs before installing the option files. However, if you're brand new to the game, you'll need to load up PES 2013 and create yourself your own PES 2013 profile. Otherwise, when you copy the option file across, it will not be assigned to any profile and will not work. Once you've installed the four data packs, then you can start installing the option file (base file V1.0 and all other add-ons).

2) Good news! Our PS3 OF includes the Npower Championship and Bundesliga .1 as its two custom leagues.

3) You must download it using the in-game menus. Load up PES 2013, scroll across to Information and select Data Pack Update to download all PES 2013 DLC.

5) Our current Supporters system is only for Xbox 360 option files so I wouldn't think there's any need for you to upgrade. However, see our PS3 editors's website and feel free to make a donation using the link on that webpage if you appreciate his work. glenthemagpie
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

xgrochux
Warming Up
Warming Up

Re: [V1.4] GTM OPE

Thanks for all your answers,

Lets say that I will install all of it (seems like a lot of fun ;)) and see if it works for me. If it will be good I will donate anyway.

Thanks!

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 4 years ago

xgrochux wrote:
3) It is a problem for me to download data pack 4 (1 or 2 seeds top?), it there a possibility to download it somewhere from here?
When downloading the Data Pack, choose the second option for downloading. It says P2P is recomended but it can take hours sometimes. Choose the 2nd option (Direct from Servers I think it's called) and it takes about 3 minutes.

I don't know why it suggests P2P because it takes forever.

This worked for me, so I hope it works for you too.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 4 years ago

Shales wrote:When downloading the Data Pack, choose the second option for downloading. It says P2P is recomended but it can take hours sometimes. Choose the 2nd option (Direct from Servers I think it's called) and it takes about 3 minutes.

I don't know why it suggests P2P because it takes forever.

This worked for me, so I hope it works for you too.
Thanks for the advice Shales. :-)
Join me in the Football Forum!

GuerreroR
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by GuerreroR » 4 years ago

Ok I've downloaded the packs and option files but I still don't see any changes on my game i did create a profile before and still having the same problem any suggestions

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 4 years ago

GuerreroR wrote:Ok I've downloaded the packs and option files but I still don't see any changes on my game i did create a profile before and still having the same problem any suggestions
This option file only works in Europe. That could be your problem.
Join me in the Football Forum!

dotar-sojack
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by dotar-sojack » 4 years ago

Am a new noob to pes2013 also. I made a mistake and installed data pack 4 before i installed previous data packs and option files. Ive tried to install option files and nothing shows up. I live in mexico so could that be why option files dont work? Is there option files for mexico and is there a way to install the other data pack after the installing data pack 4?

Mike
Founder
Founder

dotar-sojack wrote:Am a new noob to pes2013 also. I made a mistake and installed data pack 4 before i installed previous data packs and option files. Ive tried to install option files and nothing shows up. I live in mexico so could that be why option files dont work? Is there option files for mexico and is there a way to install the other data pack after the installing data pack 4?
Try this one: http://robbyearon.com/?page_id=809 - after you installed this option file, then install Data Pack 5 to get the new Copa Libertadores 2013 mode.
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

dotar-sojack
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by dotar-sojack » 4 years ago

Thanks for the reply. Is there any way I can uninstall data packs and restore pes 2013 to its original version? Thanks again for your help but i think I done fd myself already.

Mike
Founder
Founder

dotar-sojack wrote:Thanks for the reply. Is there any way I can uninstall data packs and restore pes 2013 to its original version? Thanks again for your help but i think I done fd myself already.
Yes. you should delete the data packs (1 to 5) and all PES 2013 data from your PS3.
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

owenRFC
Warming Up
Warming Up
Supports: Rangers and Arsenal

Post by owenRFC » 4 years ago

After a hiatus from PES since PES6(PS2) i find myself back! How do i install these option files! As you can't play PES without an option file!

Thanks