[V1.0] GTM OPE (RE-RELEASE)

erkanT
Warming Up
Warming Up

Re: [V1.0] GTM OPE (RE-RELEASE)

Post by erkanT » 4 years ago

Sorry for being a bit slow. But do you need to install a data pack for the option files to work? And is the only way to download the data pack to do it in game menu? I have no internet for my PS3, does that make it impossible to get opiton files?

DanWally
Regular
Regular
Supports: Leeds United

Post by DanWally » 4 years ago

Hi Guys,

Not sure if this is just my comp but tried to access the option file and the site is in russian, tried to navigate around it but cant seem to make the downloand start, any tips please!
Xbox360 GT - darkane14

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 4 years ago

DanWally wrote:Hi Guys,

Not sure if this is just my comp but tried to access the option file and the site is in russian, tried to navigate around it but cant seem to make the downloand start, any tips please!
The link is working fine for me. And it's definitely not in Russian. :-D

DanWally
Regular
Regular
Supports: Leeds United

Post by DanWally » 4 years ago

Man this is confusing, just tried it again and everything seems to be in russian, do i need to sign up or log in anywhere?
Xbox360 GT - darkane14

m_kidd17
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by m_kidd17 » 4 years ago

Starting from scratch, what data files/ option files do I need to download first and in what order? All I keep getting is data corrupted messages despite downloading with Jdownloader and unzipping with Winzip mac

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 4 years ago

All 3 data packs first.... then the v.1.0 option file. Then install the v1.1 and v1.2 updates.

Hopefully, glenthemagpie will cram all files into one so it's easier for me, my wee cousin and everyone else who uses his glorious file :)

METZ17
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: Newcastle United

Post by METZ17 » 4 years ago

So I download it, unzip to USB but when accessing the USB on ps3 menu it shows the files by name but they have no picture! Help

..........never mind got it sorted.

Dagoods
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Dagoods » 4 years ago

onlyproevo wrote:GTM OPE V1.0 option file for PES 2013 (PS3)

Download link: http://www.4shared.com/zip/XUbz70LE/GTM ... 013_O.html

Notes:
If you had the old V1.0 file, you must delete all files and then install all Konami data packs and patches. Then install the new V1.0 (link above). If you didn't install the previous file, you can ignore this message.

You may only share this file if you use the download link provided above. Do not re-produce then distribute this file without permission. Do not distribute this file and claim it as your own work. Do not export teams. It will be very easy to determine whether the file has been stolen. Please, show some class and respect these wishes.

Option file features:
2012/13 licensed kits for every unlicensed side - club, international and Under 21's (classic teams will be changed for next version), in the game.

German Bundesliga and English npower Championship added. Borussia Dortmund squad added - rest of npower and Bundesliga sides will be added for the next update.

Stadiums added for all 19 unlicensed Premier League sides. Borussia Dortmund's Signal Iduna Park also added.

All adboards are correct, as of the weekend commencing October 20th. New electronic/metallic adboards also added (see Stamford Bridge's roof for an example).

All league and cup logos added. Leagues also structured allowing correct competition footballs and formats.

Fake/duplicate national players fixed.

Anzhi Makhachkala and FC Basel added (no players added yet - this will be corrected for the next update)

The file includes an exclusive 3rd/Alternate png kit pack, in case you fancy a change (see terms and conditions below on downloading this pack).

Option file features:
English Premier League
Portuguese Liga Zon Sagres
National teams are now licensed
Compatible with Data Pack 1 - allows users to play online

installation guide:
1. Download the Option File (all OPE PS3 files are here: http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/search/label/GTM )
2. Unzip it to your Desktop using WinRAR
3. Insert your USB stick into your PC
4. Make a new folder on your USB called PS3, then inside that create another folder called SAVEDATA
5. Put the OF into the SAVEDATA folder, so on your USB you will have PS3> SAVEDATA> all the folders from the OF
6. Plug USB stick into PS3
7. Go to Game-Saved Data Utility
8. Find your USB stick
9. All the kits etc should show as single files, along with an Edit Data file, and a System Data file
10. Start at the first kit, press Triangle while you are on it, a Copy ALL option will appear
11. Copy all files (apart from System Data if it's there) from your USB to your PS3
12. Unplug your USB stick
13. Load up PES 2012
14. That's it. Enjoy your option file!

Credits
All PNG's, kits, staduims, adboards, appearances and all other features of this option file - by Glen the mapgie (GTM).
Others will be credited once their contribution is added.

Links:
Twitter
gtmpesworld
onlyproevo

Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/gtmpesworld
http://www.facebook.com/onlyproevo
Will it work with WINZIP???
Or does it have to be WINRAR?

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 4 years ago

Either are both fine. :)
✅ 🐦 💟

Alex
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Alex » 4 years ago

Hey guys just downloaded the option file & zipped it onto my usb. The data is coming up on my ps3 but its not in the game saved utility. But it does seem to come up on the usb device under photos. Any ideas how i can fix this??