[V1.0] GTM OPE (RE-RELEASE)

deeb
Warming Up
Warming Up

Re: [PS3] GTM OPE: V1.0 (RE-RELEASE)

Post by deeb » 5 years ago

Seabass wrote: And both the data packs too, right?
[s]Ah no, how/where do I get those from?
Sorry, I've only just got the game. I'm not familiar with all the downloads etc.[/s]

Ok, I understand now. Here it is for anybody else:
http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/2012/1 ... eased.html

Thanks! all now works.

I updated PS3 firmware,
Did pes update to 1.01,
Got latest download pack from within the "Information" menu in PES.
Exited PES then
Copied over the data from the "Saved Data Utility" within the PS3 menu.

Great work chaps!

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 5 years ago

Thanks for the hard work that went into this file. Downloaded yesterday and am very happy with it. Have both 360 and PS3 so thought I'd try them both. Especially like the detail in the Emirates Stadium with the boards that go around the tiers displaying the years Arsenal won trophies. Wouldn't know that this wasn't an offical stadium in the game. One of the Pros about the editing options for the Ps3 compared to 360.

Very happy with the file. Look forward to future releases. : )
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

branda1973
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by branda1973 » 5 years ago

hi to all,
please proevo, is possible to post one link for download just your stadiums files export?
thanks in advance.

xaraza
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by xaraza » 5 years ago

I followed instructions, when I go to my Game Save Data folder on the PS3 home screen and than in my USB it was Empty, there are no more files which i download. can you help me ?

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 5 years ago

xaraza - have you installed the data packs? if so, have you installed both DP1 and DP2?
Join me in the Football Forum!

miloscz1
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by miloscz1 » 5 years ago

Hi,

I've recently moved to Japan and I'd like to install the option file here. I have the Japanese version "Winning Eleven 2013" and I understand this OF is for UK (or EU) only, but I'm wondering if any knows if it works in Japan as well? Or, if not, does anyone know of some Japanese enthusiasts who have created one?

Thanks a bunch!

Alexc4Angola
Warming Up
Warming Up

It doesn't Work

Post by Alexc4Angola » 5 years ago

Please, I'm in serious problems. I downloaded 2 version of OF for my PS3 Pro Evo 2013, but it doesn't work at all. The first one was the USA version WENBUS, and now the V1.0 that you guys put to be downloaded. I don't now what is happening, because i follow every steps discribed by you. And, when I start run the game, everything seems to be good, but I receive This message " Os dados não podem ser carregados porque foram criados por outra versão, baixe a versão adequada" (eng: The data can not be loaded because it was created by another version, download the appropriate version). My game version is BLUS 31029L, Neymar and CR7 in the cover, and Brasilian Portuguese in the commentaries. The PS3 is CECH2106B (O button is used to confirm and X button to exit).
Please Help me. I can't play with that fake kits and names of the teams, EPL is my life in the game, please... Here in Angola, I can't find anyone who can help me with this...

Pro Evolution

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 5 years ago

Alexc4Angola - you say you live in Angola, that could be a problem. I'm not an expert with all this BLES code mess, but I don't know if EU, US or Asian option files will work on your African game.

Here's a question for you though; have you downloaded Data Pack 1 and Data Pack 2? You'll need these data packs for the option file to work I believe.
Join me in the Football Forum!

Alexc4Angola
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Alexc4Angola » 5 years ago

Seabass, thanks for try help
Answering your question, I actually didn't downloaded the dp1 or dp2, I've read in some others sites that it can be a problem, some, I would do it today. I was looking for it in the internet straight to the PC, but I've noticed that it can be done only straight to the PS3. I'll let you know if something change after that. One thing, there's no PES 2013 special Africa edition, we usually use the version which come in the market first, my version is the American one. With CR7 and Neymar in the cover.

Thanks again, and i'll be in touch.

Nrcricardo
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Nrcricardo » 5 years ago

Hi I need major help, everything seems to be perfect apart from I dont have logos on all epl kits and other leagues for example arsenal has no fly emirates or nike logo, I dont understand as I did everything correct , what is wrong here!

bennydiamond
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by bennydiamond » 5 years ago

Nrcricardo wrote:Hi I need major help, everything seems to be perfect apart from I dont have logos on all epl kits and other leagues for example arsenal has no fly emirates or nike logo, I dont understand as I did everything correct , what is wrong here!

I am having the same issue as is my friend, what is up?

sfs
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: CSKA Moscow

Post by sfs » 5 years ago

Please update the link to download the file. This does not work. Replace with 4shared.com
Sorry for my bad English. I write by means of an online translator

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 5 years ago

sfs wrote:Please update the link to download the file. This does not work. Replace with 4shared.com
Here's the full file (V1.0, V1.1 + V1.2).

Download it using the second link here: viewtopic.php?f=57&t=971
✅ 🐦 💟

TheGas
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by TheGas » 5 years ago

This may be a silly question but I'm going to ask it. I've unzipped the file and when I've opened it, it looks like this:

Now, do I copy them like that into the right folders?

I apologies if it's a really silly question.

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 5 years ago

TheGas - yes, that looks fine to me.

4. Make a new folder on your USB called PS3, then inside that create another folder called SAVEDATA

5. Put the OF into the SAVEDATA folder, so on your USB you will have PS3> SAVEDATA> all the folders from the OF.

(taken from the installation tutorial on page 1) ;)