[V1.2] GTM OPE

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

[V1.2] GTM OPE

Post by Mike » 5 years ago

You must install all our previous releases (links below to V1.0 base file and V1.1 update, before installing this update.

Our latest PS3 option file update includes everything from our previous releases, as well as the following improvements and additions:

* New stadium parts added - ceilings and new advertising boards.
* Loads of new players added. Reserves, youth players and also David Beckham and Thierry Henry also included.
* All classic players have been replaced by the players mentioned above to give you the most realistic Master League experience.
* All sock tape removed from Premier League players to match the real-life rule of "all sock tape worn must match the colour of the stocking". Other leagues will be fixed in future updates.
* All transfers (up until day of release) all completed.
* Kit updates - including the addition of Borussia Dortmund's Winter/Christmas home strip (the original will return once the festive period is over).
* All Premier League, Bundesliga and npower Championship players have been given correct boot brand and/or colour. Other leagues will be fixed in future updates.
* All npower Championship sides have been given a named stadium. Other teams will be given correctly named-stadiums in future updates.

Download links:
V1.2 update: http://www.4shared.com/zip/cWA7pvUJ/GTM ... 013_U.html

Remember to install all previous GTM OPE option file releases to get this update working:
V1.0
V1.1

Installation guide:

If this is your first GTM OPE PS3 option file, download all of our previous releases and begin at Step 2 - and once you've done this, revert back to Step 1 to install the latest update.

A full list of files and their download links can be found here: http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/search/label/GTM

1. Download and install this (V1.2) update (download link below)
2. Unzip the rar. folder to your Desktop using WinRAR
3. Insert your USB stick into your PC
4. Make a new folder on your USB called PS3, then inside that create another folder called SAVEDATA
5. Copy all the files you've just unzipped and paste them into the SAVEDATA folder you have just created
6. Plug your USB stick into PS3
7. Go to Game-Saved Data Utility
8. Find your USB stick
9. All the kits (and other files) should now show as single files, along with an Edit Data file, and a System Data file
10. Start at the first kit, press Triangle while you are on it, a Copy ALL option will appear.
11. Copy all files from your USB to your PS3
12. Unplug your USB stick
13. Load up PES 2013
14. Sit back, relax and enjoy our option file.

Any questions, comments, or problems, please post them below and the team will get back to you as soon as we can.

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Re: [PS3] GTM OPE: V1.2

Post by Shales » 5 years ago

Wow, another release. Great work by GTM.

Loving Thierry is in it.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

sfs
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: CSKA Moscow

Post by sfs » 5 years ago

the official update to the installation steps necessary to put the patch or after? and that about BLES 01709 ?
Sorry for my bad English. I write by means of an online translator

PESfanatic
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by PESfanatic » 5 years ago

Wont work on my ps3. I downloaded the "full patch" and i think its maybe cause of me getting the new patch V1.03 for my pes 2013 that i have the problem.

lordloss619
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by lordloss619 » 5 years ago

Thanks for all your hard work guys :) Just a quick question. Are all the stadium names added for all teams? Or will that come in a future update?
Thanks

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 5 years ago

PESfanatic wrote:Wont work on my ps3. I downloaded the "full patch" and i think its maybe cause of me getting the new patch V1.03 for my pes 2013 that i have the problem.
Where are you from? I think this file only works on EU PS3s.

youngynufc
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by youngynufc » 5 years ago

Absolutely great! God job boys.

TomJBall
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by TomJBall » 5 years ago

Hi there

I'm having issues installing the OPE files on my PS3 would appreciate any advice.

I only got the game a few days ago so have the option of running pes it at V 1.0, or if I allow an internet connection it will update to V 1.3 -

I've tried running the option files (First full option pack, and then starting at v1.0 and updating to v1.1 and v1.2 but every time I do this it tells me that they're running at a different version to my game and they they won't work.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 5 years ago

TomJBall wrote:Hi there

I'm having issues installing the OPE files on my PS3 would appreciate any advice.

I only got the game a few days ago so have the option of running pes it at V 1.0, or if I allow an internet connection it will update to V 1.3 -

I've tried running the option files (First full option pack, and then starting at v1.0 and updating to v1.1 and v1.2 but every time I do this it tells me that they're running at a different version to my game and they they won't work.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Download all data packs (1, 2 and 3), then install the V1.2 full option file, link above. ;)
Join me in the Football Forum!

TomJBall
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by TomJBall » 5 years ago

Seabass wrote:
TomJBall wrote:Hi there

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Download all data packs (1, 2 and 3), then install the V1.2 full option file, link above. ;)

Hi there

Cheers for the response, I have already tried that. Have tried it again though just to check that I hadn't done something wrong but I get the same message after it tries to load the Edit Data -

"Unable to load because the data is from different version. Download new contents to update data."

This is with PES 2013 on version 1.3 and the full 1.2 option file.

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 5 years ago

TomJBall, you need to download the Data Packs too!

Go into Information, Data Pack Update and download all three data packs. ;)
Join me in the Football Forum!

nomad75
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by nomad75 » 5 years ago

hi, the download link doesn't work?

BigJimmy
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by BigJimmy » 5 years ago

Just found this site and I have to say fantastic work chaps!

Though the link to this download does not seem to work....the message:

"The file link that you requested is not valid" appears on the 4shared site.

Is it on bitshare.com like the last 2 version?

Cheers!

richarda94
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by richarda94 » 5 years ago

Can anyone post an alternative link to download this file as the original link appears to be broken. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

melo17
Beginner
Beginner

Post by melo17 » 5 years ago

I have a mate in North America. Will this patch work for BLUS ?