[V3] Daymos OPE: [Npower Championship]

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

[V3] Daymos OPE: [Npower Championship]

Post by Mike » 4 years ago

If you enjoy using our option files, please consider donating to help us improve our work for future updates. Thank you. :-)

To get early access for our V4 option files, you can become an OPE Supporter. You can do this by donating a minimum of £5 using this link.

All Npower Championship teams have been assigned official emblems and kits. However, this means that some Bundesliga .1 sides have fake emblems in this particular file due to the limited number of slots.

Missing Npower Championship sides can be added using Import option in Edit Mode.

There are also duplicate Strip Data files. The option file still works fine, however, this particular file will take up quite a lot of space on your hard drive. We promise to fix this issue as soon as we can in a future update.

January transfers are NOT included. These will come in the next update - coming soon.

Download link
http://files.onlyproevolutions.com/pes2 ... n%2015.rar

If you have any downloading issues, try using a download manger (like JDownloader) when downloading the file.

Installation tutorial:
[youtube]xb7ptfxWJjk[/youtube]

Credits:
7oy, Daymos, onlyproevo, Smeagol75, Starvin and Wild

✅ 🐦 💟

CurryWasShott
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Daymos OPE: V3 Discussion Thread

Post by CurryWasShott » 4 years ago

I downloaded the V3 Npower file today and i had 1000 some files on it instead of 560 most of them were the same file over and over.

Mike
Founder
Founder

Re: Daymos OPE: V3 Discussion Thread

CurryWasShott wrote:I downloaded the V3 Npower file today and i had 1000 some files on it instead of 560 most of them were the same file over and over.
This isn't a major problem. The only issue is that this particular file will take up quite a lot of space on your hard drive.

We intend to fix this issue for the next update, the option file will still work fine. :-) 7oy
✅ 🐦 💟

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Re: [V3] Daymos OPE: [Npower Championship]

Post by Shales » 4 years ago

T.Henry still missing from free agents. If this is the same file as the last uodate then I guess its no worry. If he has been attempted to be added then he's still missing. Gutted
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Mike
Founder
Founder

Shales wrote:T.Henry still missing from free agents. If this is the same file as the last uodate then I guess its no worry. If he has been attempted to be added then he's still missing. Gutted
Yes, you're exactly right. Supporters have had access to this file for a few weeks now.

I would add him in and re-upload but given you are probably going to wait until next week (for 7oy's January transfer update) before starting your new ML, I guess it would be a waste of time.

Although if you're that desperate to have him in, I can re-upload a new file for you if I get time tomorrow. It's your call. ;)
✅ 🐦 💟

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 4 years ago

Cheers OPE but i'll hang on until the update. Saves you a job. There is no hurry. Cheers
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Mike
Founder
Founder

Shales wrote:Cheers OPE but i'll hang on until the update. Saves you a job. There is no hurry. Cheers
Okay. Well I know he'll definitely, along with lots of other ex-players / old presets, will all be there with the new update. :)
✅ 🐦 💟

memic84
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by memic84 » 4 years ago

I have installed the beta V3 with Npower and Bundesliga, but one of the data packs screwed my team line up's and names, most of it is ok.
Can i install this over that one? And what wil happend to my master league save games, when i install the OF?

Mike
Founder
Founder

memic84 wrote:I have installed the beta V3 with Npower and Bundesliga, but one of the data packs screwed my team line up's and names, most of it is ok.
Can i install this over that one? And what wil happend to my master league save games, when i install the OF?
When installing the data packs, click DO NOT APPLY when asked about the line-ups update.

If you've already done this, you can fix the issue by simply installing the option file again. (Remember to copy all and overwrite all ;) ).

As for your ML saves, they will still be useable. Although not all V3 updates will be available.

If you are tempted to start a new ML, I suggest you wait for our January transfers update, so you can enjoy the most realistic of ML experiences.
✅ 🐦 💟

memic84
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by memic84 » 4 years ago

Thank you! I will wait for the update. I have one question, maybe not the topic for that. In one of the betas, there was an ML offline thing, with the player market value, and transfer value, in which you could buy the players for a unrealistic low value. Could this be fixed?

King Malta
Warming Up
Warming Up
Supports: Arsenal FC

Post by King Malta » 4 years ago

Thanks mate!

Great work!

One question though, I've donated to become a Supporter (some time on Sunday Australia time) and I don't seem to have access to the supporter areas yet, could anyone fill me in if I've missed a step in the process?

Thanks again for all you're hard work, you guys make an amazing game flawless!

Mike
Founder
Founder

King Malta check the email address associated with your PayPal account. You'll have an email from me.
✅ 🐦 💟

gtuelho
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by gtuelho » 4 years ago

What's the difference between this npower/bundesliga option file and the old v3 npower/bundesliga option file?
If I download and install this one, would my master league and become a legend squads still be the same as before I installed it?
Thanks and good work guys!

Mike
Founder
Founder

gtuelho -
onlyproevo wrote:BATE Borisov - correct emblem and strip Now in Other European Leagues instead of PAOK, all players with appearances, boots, etc.

FC Basel - Correct strip, but due to limited number of slots, Swiss national badge is used for emblem. Now in Other European Leagues instead of Motherwell, all players with appearances, boots, etc.

Metalist Kharkiv and Hapoel Tel-Aviv - correct strips but due to limited number of slots, both teams use their own national flags as emblems. Both teams can be played with on Football Life but not Exhibition Mode.

Lokomotiv Moscow, Rubin Kazan, Shamrock Rovers, FK Partizan and Videoton FC - all added to the 'hidden teams' section. Correct strips but due to limited number of slots, all teams use their own national flags as emblems

PAOK and Motherwell added to 'hidden teams' section. All 8 hidden teams may appear in Football Life (Europa League in Master League for example) but are not available to use in Exhibition Mode.

Updated team tactics - Premier League, Ligue 1, Serie A, La Liga, Ajax, Feyenoord, Twente, Celtic, Leverkusen, Bayern Munich, Dortmund, Porto, Benfica and more.

Youngsters added to boost sizes of squads - Ake, Blackman, Pappoe and Clifford at Chelsea, Wootton, Vermijl, Tunnicliffe and Petrucci at Man United, etc

100+ New face scans - more players given scans. Loads of managers also added- including Arsene Wenger, Jose Mourinho, Harry Redknapp and Alex Ferguson.

And much more - we've made so many changes and improvements, it's hard to keep up with it all ;)
Your ML/BAL sides should be fine. But if you install the new update and you don't like what you see, you can always re-install the older OF (the one you have currently) to get everything back.
✅ 🐦 💟

gtuelho
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by gtuelho » 4 years ago

OK, thanks mate! I'm downloading it right now! And once again, good work guys!