[V3] Daymos OPE: [Npower Championship]

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Re: [V3] Daymos OPE: [Npower Championship]

Post by Seabass » 4 years ago

And the latest version of Winrar too?

Maybe it's worth trying another laptop or PC.

Join me in the Football Forum!

BrotherGrim
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by BrotherGrim » 4 years ago

Seabass wrote:And the latest version of Winrar too?

Maybe it's worth trying another laptop or PC.
Snap!! I'll give that a go cheers for the feedback

brunoluizbap
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by brunoluizbap » 4 years ago

personal, sorry, most would please a lot about the Brazilian League OF, updated with the serie b, because I surf the internet and can not find!

So long and thanks.

7oy
Professional
Professional
Supports: Shamrock Rovers

Post by 7oy » 4 years ago

brunoluizbap wrote:personal, sorry, most would please a lot about the Brazilian League OF, updated with the serie b, because I surf the internet and can not find!

So long and thanks.
It's coming for V4 which will be getting made near the end of March for supporters.
Twitter = @Roylaboy. I post about Pro Evo :).

BrotherGrim
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by BrotherGrim » 4 years ago

Seabass tried download again on different laptop but exact same problem, file transfer to desktop or USB collapses at 90%.... Very frustrating :(

philpes2013
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by philpes2013 » 4 years ago

sorry if this question is stupid... but does this include premier league kits? i have i think V2 but for some reason it doesnt have all of the full premier league kits (for example southampton has their kit, just no sponsor) and most teams in the bundesliga have like 5 players and/or are called just F. or something like that

please reply,
thanks for your help

Bazzoni
Warming Up
Warming Up
Supports: AIK

Post by Bazzoni » 4 years ago

Amazing job guys! Looks great! Just a question, new to this as I am. How do I import the missing teams into the Championship? Going to edit and import team it asks me to choose the team which to add the data to(?). Confused.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 4 years ago

Bazzoni wrote:Amazing job guys! Looks great! Just a question, new to this as I am. How do I import the missing teams into the Championship? Going to edit and import team it asks me to choose the team which to add the data to(?). Confused.
You can't add any more sides into the Npower Championship as the league limit is 18 teams.

If you want to import a missing team, you must overwrite an existing Npower side.
✅ 🐦 💟

Bazzoni
Warming Up
Warming Up
Supports: AIK

Post by Bazzoni » 4 years ago

onlyproevo wrote:
Bazzoni wrote:Amazing job guys! Looks great! Just a question, new to this as I am. How do I import the missing teams into the Championship? Going to edit and import team it asks me to choose the team which to add the data to(?). Confused.
You can't add any more sides into the Npower Championship as the league limit is 18 teams.

If you want to import a missing team, you must overwrite an existing Npower side.

Ok, Thanks! But can I overwrite a team in "Other leagues" with one of the missing Npower sides? I'll give it a try anyways.
Last edited by Bazzoni on Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 4 years ago

philpes2013 wrote:sorry if this question is stupid... but does this include premier league kits? i have i think V2 but for some reason it doesnt have all of the full premier league kits (for example southampton has their kit, just no sponsor) and most teams in the bundesliga have like 5 players and/or are called just F. or something like that

please reply,
thanks for your help
philpes2013 sounds like you don't have a 20gb HDD? Please can you confirm? These Option Files only work on 20GB and above.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Walram3
Beginner
Beginner
Supports: MVV Maastricht

Post by Walram3 » 4 years ago

Hi there,

First of all, great your doing all these updates and such.
However, I'm clueless to how this works. Looking at the written tutorial makes it a little understandable for me as a noob.
But, I have a little problem. I downloaded the v3 via your link you provided here, but when I open the downloaded content,
it only shows me Data0001 and Data0002. There is no Data0000. Maybe it's my noobness, but what did I do wrong.
Sorry if my question is a bit dumb, or if I overlooked anything.

Cheers, Daniel
I wouldn't bother following me on twitter if I was you,
I'm pretty boring actualy

Walram3
Beginner
Beginner
Supports: MVV Maastricht

Post by Walram3 » 4 years ago

Shales wrote:
philpes2013 wrote:sorry if this question is stupid... but does this include premier league kits? i have i think V2 but for some reason it doesnt have all of the full premier league kits (for example southampton has their kit, just no sponsor) and most teams in the bundesliga have like 5 players and/or are called just F. or something like that

please reply,
thanks for your help
philpes2013 sounds like you don't have a 20gb HDD? Please can you confirm? These Option Files only work on 20GB and above.

I've got the same problem here. It shows the logos of the teams, and I can switch them on in the edit feature,
but there's no sponsors for most of the teams, except Arsenal.
When you say you need 20gb HDD, do you mean external or internal HDD ?
I wouldn't bother following me on twitter if I was you,
I'm pretty boring actualy

embraceuk1
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by embraceuk1 » 4 years ago

The player Campbell in euro new faces freezes my game cant select him in master league or edit mode game just freezes or if Arsenal try and use him in the game it freezes.
Anyway to fix this?

giovanni2k6
Amateur
Amateur

Post by giovanni2k6 » 4 years ago

Go to edit and find him and reset him on edit players bit. Be quick coz it will freezw if ure too slow

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 4 years ago

embraceuk1 wrote:The player Campbell in euro new faces freezes my game cant select him in master league or edit mode game just freezes or if Arsenal try and use him in the game it freezes.
Anyway to fix this?
I'll look into this later tonight. For now, I'd follow giovanni2k6's suggestion.
✅ 🐦 💟