[V3] Daymos OPE: [Npower Championship]

embraceuk1
Warming Up
Warming Up

Re: [V3] Daymos OPE: [Npower Championship]

Post by embraceuk1 » 4 years ago

Tried doing that thanks can't make it to hit yes before it freezes became my own mini game lol

Walram3
Beginner
Beginner
Supports: MVV Maastricht

Post by Walram3 » 4 years ago

Hi again,

maybe a silly question, but is it possible to install more than 1 different patches?
I installed this one for instance, but I can't realy be bothered with the Portuguese league and rather install the SPL.
Is that possible? And if yes, how?
I wouldn't bother following me on twitter if I was you,
I'm pretty boring actualy

JamesBuckley
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by JamesBuckley » 4 years ago

Had the same problem as Brothers Grimm with both this and the 2.Bundesliga versions... Says I have a CRC error and it won't transfer Data002 to my Xbox file on my USB Stick.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 4 years ago

JamesBuckley wrote:Had the same problem as Brothers Grimm with both this and the 2.Bundesliga versions... Says I have a CRC error and it won't transfer Data002 to my Xbox file on my USB Stick.
JamesBuckley have you tried using another USB stick? Failing that, try another PC / laptop if you have access to one.
✅ 🐦 💟

Masownik
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Masownik » 4 years ago

Hello
I have downloaded this OF. I have a pure PES, downloaded version 1.03. Now I have downloaded this OF, I did everything exactly like in the video. Unfortunately, I only have a further 20 clubs such as FC london etc and none 2 league. What did I do wrong? Or what else should you install?
I'm sorry my English is not very good.

Mike
Founder
Founder

Masownik wrote:Hello
I have downloaded this OF. I have a pure PES, downloaded version 1.03. Now I have downloaded this OF, I did everything exactly like in the video. Unfortunately, I only have a further 20 clubs such as FC london etc and none 2 league. What did I do wrong? Or what else should you install?
I'm sorry my English is not very good.
Have you installed the Data Packs? If so, which ones?
✅ 🐦 💟

Masownik
Beginner
Beginner

I downloaded the only TU to version 1.03. Then I downloaded [V3] Daymos OPE [Npower Championship] and did as the tutorial with him. That's something else I install I do not know?

Mike
Founder
Founder

Masownik wrote:I downloaded the only TU to version 1.03. Then I downloaded [V3] Daymos OPE [Npower Championship] and did as the tutorial with him. That's something else I install I do not know?
Load up PES 2013. Go to [Information] > [Data Pack Update] and download Data Pack 1, 2 and 3, then install the V3 option file.

You are free to download Data Pack 4 but remember that the latest version of V3 isn't compatible with DP4. The choice is up to you: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1169&p=19005#p19005
✅ 🐦 💟

Masownik
Beginner
Beginner

Hmm I need to retrieve data or pack v3 and only then can I install install [V3] Daymos OPE [Npower Championship] so? I have a question how to download the data pack v3? You can ask for a current link?
Regards

Mike
Founder
Founder

Masownik wrote:Hmm I need to retrieve data or pack v3 and only then can I install install [V3] Daymos OPE [Npower Championship] so? I have a question how to download the data pack v3? You can ask for a current link?
Regards
You must download the Data Packs from [Information] > [Data Pack Update] - or go to the Xbox Live Marketplace and download all the PES 2013 DLC.
✅ 🐦 💟

Masownik
Beginner
Beginner

I understand but I have converted RGH consoles and I have Xbox live. Forum manually somehow I get the date Packs? Some links on the forum are? Information is how I play I get: I am not logged into Xbox Live.

Mike
Founder
Founder

Masownik wrote:I understand but I have converted RGH consoles and I have Xbox live. Forum manually somehow I get the date Packs? Some links on the forum are? Information is how I play I get: I am not logged into Xbox Live.
Sorry, we don't provide support for modded consoles.
✅ 🐦 💟

Masownik
Beginner
Beginner

I know. but if you can ask for links to download to your computer normally the Data Pack?

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 4 years ago

Masownik wrote:I know. but if you can ask for links to download to your computer normally the Data Pack?
You can't download the data packs to your pc, you can only download them to your xbox 360.

Ha, pretty funny when people think it's a good idea to get a modded console. You gotta laugh really!! (hmm)

Masownik
Beginner
Beginner

So I did this: I updated to version 1.03 have thrown Data Pack 1,2,3 and [V3] Daymos OPE [Npower Championship] and I still have FC London so what I'm doing wrong because I was a fool already.