[V3] Daymos OPE: [Npower Championship]

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Re: [V3] Daymos OPE: [Npower Championship]

Post by Pete Evo » 4 years ago

That should be working, Masownik.

If you're 100% sure you have updated to v1.03 and Data Pack 1-3, try this...

go into edit mode, make a change (just edit Torres' height and make him 200cm tall) then back out of edit mode into the main menu and just make sure it saves.

Then go back to the Xbox Home and copy all the V3 files from the usb to your hard drive. Now load up PES 2013, the option file will definitely work perfectly now.

Masownik
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Masownik » 4 years ago

Maybe try to get this: Install the new pure PES. Here it pulled that gives me version v1.03. I will download and install only the date Pack 3 and is [V3] Daymos OPE [Npower Championship]? Without installing any date Pack1 and 2 hmm

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Masownik wrote:Maybe try to get this: Install the new pure PES. Here it pulled that gives me version v1.03. I will download and install only the date Pack 3 and is [V3] Daymos OPE [Npower Championship]? Without installing any date Pack1 and 2 hmm
I think you need to download all Data Packs (1, 2 and 3), and not just 3. ;)

Really don't understand how people get so messed up with the tutorials... unless they're on modded consoles (wasting everyone's time)?? :roll:

Masownik
Beginner
Beginner

I did so I downloaded version 1.03 :: then I have uploaded [V3] Daymos OPE [Npower Championship], but I read that you have to date so it 1,2,3 Pack installed and re installed [V3] Daymos OPE [Npower Championship]. Maybe because it does not work? I think I need to delete everything and do this: page Upload PES versions then 1.03 and then Data Pack 1,2,3 and then [V3] Daymos OPE [Npower Championship] and everything will just work? Because then a little messed up?

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 4 years ago

Masownik, are you playing on an unmodded Xbox 360 console?
✅ 🐦 💟

Masownik
Beginner
Beginner

I have 2 consoles modded one and one normal. Tested at 2 and nothing. What am I doing wrong? Let me explain what I have done: I have installed PES 2013 clean version 1.0 what to do step by step to operate the OF. Because as I wrote in my post above, and it does not work

Mike
Founder
Founder

Load up PES 2013 on your unmodded console.

Download DP1, DP2 and DP3 from Information > Data Pack Update. Do not worry about 'downloading' the title updates, they will upgrade you (to 1.03) automatically.

Now you must install the option file to your (customized to 512mb) USB stick. Download the rar. folder (link in first post) and extract the files using WinRAR. There's a tutorial for this in the first post.

Head back to Xbox Home, scroll to Settings > Memory > Select your USB and copy (and overwrite if asked) all OF files onto your hard drive.

Now start up PES 2013, and wait for everything to load. Now you're done, the kits and emblems should now be showing on your game.

Again, if your Xbox 360's hard drive is less than 20gb, option files will not work.

And if you're genuinely using a modded console, this should work by now. If it hasn't worked then I can only imagine you're wasting my time as I can only assume you have a modded console.
✅ 🐦 💟

Masownik
Beginner
Beginner

I did as you wrote. After firing PES jumped new Nike shoes and so on and then the message: File downloaded is corrupt. And gives the next message pops up kolejnyt: Edit Data: Download new content to update dane.Aby restore data saved could be used again, re-download the data packet. What I am doing wrong? I did as you wrote and still lack the English league

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Masownik wrote:I did as you wrote. After firing PES jumped new Nike shoes and so on and then the message: File downloaded is corrupt. And gives the next message pops up kolejnyt: Edit Data: Download new content to update dane.Aby restore data saved could be used again, re-download the data packet. What I am doing wrong? I did as you wrote and still lack the English league
Sounds like you haven't downloaded the data packs 1, 2 + 3.

Are you on a modded xbox by any chance? That's probably the problem

Masownik
Beginner
Beginner

Everything I've done so as wrote: I have a new pair of shoes like nike, predator, etc. but I have only the English league on the invented name. Already I was a fool. How to Date Pack did not work so it does not pop out those new shoes

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Which data packs have you downloaded? Have you downloaded Data Pack 4?

Masownik
Beginner
Beginner

Data Pack 1,2,3

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 4 years ago

What about the other question, are you on a modded Xbox?
Join me in the Football Forum!

MockingJay33
Warming Up
Warming Up
Supports: Northampton Town

Post by MockingJay33 » 4 years ago

Hey guys, just wanna say what you guys do is fantastic. Great work.

I have a question. This is the first time I've done anything like this after years of wanting to. Is it because I've copied the option file to the built in memory unit that only Arsenal have a full kit and that the Championship, Bundesliga, Liga Sagres and Braziliero have no emblems. Do I need to invest in an external hard drive to get the full use of the option file? I used BitZipper to extract the files and followed the youtube tutorial.

I'm having a great time regardless. Playing as Watford, or their other name Udinese B.

Thanks again guys. What you provide for us is fantastic.

*EDIT*

Should probably point out I have Data Pack 4 installed on the game too.

Mike
Founder
Founder

MockingJay33 wrote:Is it because I've copied the option file to the built in memory unit that only Arsenal have a full kit and that the Championship, Bundesliga, Liga Sagres and Braziliero have no emblems. Do I need to invest in an external hard drive to get the full use of the option file? I used BitZipper to extract the files and followed the youtube tutorial.
It sounds like you copied the option file perfectly, but the option file does not function correctly because it sounds like you're using a memory unit that's smaller than 20gb in size.

I'd recommend in picking up a new hard drive - one that's at least 20gb so all option files can function correctly.
✅ 🐦 💟