[V3] Daymos OPE: [MLS + NASL/USL]

TheBeachBoy
Warming Up
Warming Up

Re: [V3] Daymos OPE: [MLS + NASL/USL]

Post by TheBeachBoy » 4 years ago

When will this MLS/NASL Option be available for PS3? Thank you.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 4 years ago

TheBeachBoy wrote:When will this MLS/NASL Option be available for PS3? Thank you.
There's no ETA at this moment in time.
✅ 🐦 💟

Blinky-Doo
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Blinky-Doo » 4 years ago

Seabass wrote:
Blinky-Doo wrote:There's a corrupt file in when I copy them to my Xbox, what should I do?
Try copying the files from your USB to your 360 again.

If it fails again, redownload the option file and start again from fresh.
Man, I did that and it did not work.
Do you have another solution?

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 4 years ago

Blinky-Doo wrote:
Seabass wrote:
Blinky-Doo wrote:There's a corrupt file in when I copy them to my Xbox, what should I do?
Try copying the files from your USB to your 360 again.

If it fails again, redownload the option file and start again from fresh.
Man, I did that and it did not work.
Do you have another solution?
[url=http://www.forums.onlyproevolutions.com ... Blinky-Doo

Try]Blinky-Doo

Try
[/url] a different usb stick. Something similar happened to me and turns out my usb stick was knackered.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Mike
Founder
Founder

Blinky-Doo - which file is corrupt? And how many corrupt files are there, just the one?

Try installing JDownloader when downloading the file. That usually fixes the issue.

Or, like Shales said, try another USB stick.
✅ 🐦 💟

Blinky-Doo
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Blinky-Doo » 4 years ago

onlyproevo wrote:Blinky-Doo - which file is corrupt? And how many corrupt files are there, just the one?

Try installing JDownloader when downloading the file. That usually fixes the issue.

Or, like Shales said, try another USB stick.
I did it and there were no corrupt file, but when the game starts it asks me to replace the files again, and the teams aren't edited

alibibeats
Amateur
Amateur

Post by alibibeats » 4 years ago

Hey guys,... just installed the MLS Pack & wow!!! fantastic job!!! The odd emblems of the BPL teams dont really matter but they have the kits so cool.
One thing I'd like to ask, how do you make Beckham look so real? it looks more than just a face upload, the entire facial features down to cheek & head shape. When I played around with some of the faces for my manager, all I can do is just import the face from the OF face packs. Someone please help me here, this is amazing. Thierry Henry too, the real thing!!

dohboy1619
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by dohboy1619 » 4 years ago

Hey Guys,

I had to register on the site to express my Thanks for the creation of these wonderful Option Files you guys make for PES. I have just got the MLS file and think it is great. I have been sticking with PES 2011 (love that game so much), but with an opportunity to play as Richmond Kickers, I had to fire up a 2013 ML campaign, and it has been a lot of fun so far.
One request - Any chance of getting the new Kickers logo into the next US file?

Thanks again for all the hard work.

7oy
Professional
Professional
Supports: Shamrock Rovers

Post by 7oy » 4 years ago

Do you have the Kickers' new emblem in PNG format, pal? Otherwise it's useless and I won't be implementing it.
Twitter = @Roylaboy. I post about Pro Evo :).

dohboy1619
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by dohboy1619 » 4 years ago

I grabbed the image from a website, the image above is a .png at 500x500 pixels.

I am able to right click on the image and save it (as a .png). I then used Paint to resize to 256x256 I don't see a way to attach the local file here, though...

the website URL is
http://www.thedenimkit.com/wp-content/u ... s-logo.jpg

Thanks

JCassey
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by JCassey » 4 years ago

Love the option file, great work on the MLS league!! The only criticism I have is losing some of the Premier League logos. Is this due to the inclusion of the USL/NASL teams?

I know for me it would make much more sense to have logos for the PL teams and be missing some (or even all) of the USL/NASL. I'm a Yank (admittedly) and never watch, or even have the opportunity, USL/NASL action. However I am a staunch fan/follower of the EPL and the MLS.

Would it be possible to see an OF in the future that contained the MLS + full EPL? Or is there someway that I could even merge two different OF's to come up with what I am after? I'm not afraid of a little hard work to get what I'm looking for. ;)

Great job on the OF's though. Really class stuff!!

Mike
Founder
Founder

JCassey wrote:Love the option file, great work on the MLS league!! The only criticism I have is losing some of the Premier League logos. Is this due to the inclusion of the USL/NASL teams?

I know for me it would make much more sense to have logos for the PL teams and be missing some (or even all) of the USL/NASL. I'm a Yank (admittedly) and never watch, or even have the opportunity, USL/NASL action. However I am a staunch fan/follower of the EPL and the MLS.

Would it be possible to see an OF in the future that contained the MLS + full EPL? Or is there someway that I could even merge two different OF's to come up with what I am after? I'm not afraid of a little hard work to get what I'm looking for. ;)

Great job on the OF's though. Really class stuff!!
The demand is certainly there, so the team will be more than happy to create an alternative MLS version - the new one will see the Bundesliga .1 replace the USL/NASL division. 7oy Daymos

Premier League emblems will get priority over the Bundesliga .1 in this alternative file.
✅ 🐦 💟

JCassey
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by JCassey » 4 years ago

onlyproevo wrote: The demand is certainly there, so the team will be more than happy to create an alternative MLS version - the new one will see the Bundesliga .1 replace the USL/NASL division. 7oy Daymos

Premier League emblems will get priority over the Bundesliga .1 in this alternative file.
Spectacular news!!! Absolutely perfect idea of simply replacing the USL/NASL league withe the Bundesliga1 (or even the Npower). That's even better than I had hoped for. I'll definitely be clicking the donation link!

PES2013 has finally brought me back to the series and with these OF's it is pretty close to perfect.

gnomusmaximus
Beginner
Beginner

Post by gnomusmaximus » 4 years ago

OK, can some one help an old man out? I've tried this on two different machines, using three USB's and I get nowhere. When I try to customize the USB on my kids X-Box360 (Yes, I am using my kids Xbox to play PES after they go to bed...) it tells me all is well then when I put the USB back in the X-Box it shows nothing and just has USB device (or something like that). Like the customization never happened.

Also when I download the file from the link instead of 2 files I get one that says MLS Jan 31 RAR File 59,859KB. It is in the X-Box folder (that my X box says isn't there). This is obviously a result of ancient human error, so does anyone know what I am doing wrong? Am I downloading the file to the wrong place? Edit: The file name on the USB is MLSJan31.rar

Should I just send my 14 year old nephew a new USB stick, $10, and ask him to do it?
Last edited by gnomusmaximus on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gnomusmaximus
Beginner
Beginner

Post by gnomusmaximus » 4 years ago

PS. I grew up watching the old Cosmos so I have a great desire to put Pele, Neeskens, Carlos Alberto, and Beckenbauer all on the Cosmos for ML...so help me here.