[V3] Daymos OPE: [MLS + NASL/USL]

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Re: [V3] Daymos OPE: [MLS + NASL/USL]

Post by Mike » 5 years ago

gnomusmaximus wrote:OK, can some one help an old man out? I've tried this on two different machines, using three USB's and I get nowhere. When I try to customize the USB on my kids X-Box360 (Yes, I am using my kids Xbox to play PES after they go to bed...) it tells me all is well then when I put the USB back in the X-Box it shows nothing and just has USB device (or something like that). Like the customization never happened.

Also when I download the file from the link instead of 2 files I get one that says MLS Jan 31 RAR File 59,859KB. It is in the X-Box folder (that my X box says isn't there). This is obviously a result of ancient human error, so does anyone know what I am doing wrong? Am I downloading the file to the wrong place? Edit: The file name on the USB is MLSJan31.rar

Should I just send my 14 year old nephew a new USB stick, $10, and ask him to do it?
Try going onto your 360, select your USB, press Y and click Remove Xbox 360 Storage. Then once you've done this, customize your USB stick to 512mb.

As for your second point, download WinRAR or (WinZIP) and open the .rar file using WinRAR and extract the two files to your desktop.

The folder you have downloaded contains the two files (Data 0001 and Data 0002) which you must extract and copy to your USB.

Try following this installation tutorial:
[youtube]xb7ptfxWJjk[/youtube]

Also, the latest file is not yet compatible with Data Pack 4. So when installing Data Pack 4, DO NOT apply the line-ups update. Install DP1, DP2 and DP3, then install the OF. You can install DP4 if you want to, however, you must not apply the line-ups update - otherwise, all the squads and line-ups will be mixed up.

✅ 🐦 💟

gnomusmaximus
Beginner
Beginner

Post by gnomusmaximus » 5 years ago

Thank You! I downloaded WinRar.Then redownloaded the option file. It gave me two files. One was just "..." the second was the MLS Jan31. I copied it to the USB. When I open the XBox folder on the USB there is a folder that says MLSJan31. Under it is Data 0000 524,288KB. When I open the MLS folder it now says Data 0001 136KB and Data0002 524,288KB. Is that it? If so, hopefully my Xbox will recognize it, and my nephew will be dissappointed , 'cause I ain't giving the kid $10 if you guys helped me...

Mike
Founder
Founder

gnomusmaximus wrote:It gave me two files. One was just "..." the second was the MLS Jan31.
The "..." is not a file, it's simply a button to take you back to your desktop (or wherever you saved the .rar file). Please ignore this button. ;)

Stay on that screen, don't click the "..." button, but double-click MLS Jan31. You'll be taken inside that folder where you'll see two files (Data 0001 and Data 0002).

You need to extract these two files to your desktop. You can do this by selecting the files and drop-and-drag them both to your desktop.

Now you'll need to open your customized (to 512mb) USB stick. Once you've done this, double-click the greyed out Xbox 360 folder. (if you don't see this folder, you'll need to unhide hidden folders/files (guide here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/wind ... dden-files)

Inside the Xbox 360 folder, you'll see two files: Data 0001 and Data 0002. Simply delete these two files and replace them with the two files you've just extracted to your desktop (the first sentence of the previous paragraph).

Now load up your console and copy (and overwrite) ALL files from your USB stick to your console.
✅ 🐦 💟

gnomusmaximus
Beginner
Beginner

I think I got it. Now I just need to go home and kick my 6 year old off the XBox and see if it works. He should be learning or something instead of playing Lego Star Wars anyway....it's for his own good.

gnomusmaximus
Beginner
Beginner

I think that i have figured it out. I am accidently (probably due to inexperience) deleting the data 0000 and data 0001 file in the Xbox folder instead of data 0001 and data 0002. I actually realized it as I was doing it. I have checked all three of the USB's I was trying and all are missing the data 0000 file. So my guess is when I put the USB BACK in the XBox, it does not recognize it as being customized since the stupid human deleted data 0000. You guys should sell pre loaded USB option files for old people with PES addictions.

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 5 years ago

gnomusmaximus wrote:I think that i have figured it out. I am accidently (probably due to inexperience) deleting the data 0000 and data 0001 file in the Xbox folder instead of data 0001 and data 0002. I actually realized it as I was doing it. I have checked all three of the USB's I was trying and all are missing the data 0000 file. So my guess is when I put the USB BACK in the XBox, it does not recognize it as being customized since the stupid human deleted data 0000. You guys should sell pre loaded USB option files for old people with PES addictions.
If you follow the tutorial closely, you'll get no problems, unless your usb is incompatible. ;)

By the way have you sorted the problems out then?

gnomusmaximus
Beginner
Beginner

I'll find out tonight. My "good" desktop is at work and my boys XBox is at home, so it's kind of a 24 hour cycle. At least now i see what I did wrong. the tutorial was great, I just clicked on the wrong file...apparently on three different occasions. I noticed it as I was following along with the tutorial but had already hit the "yes I want toi delete these files" . Sothen I checked the other 2 USB attempts... and sure enough data 0000 was not there. Safe to assume if I did it once I had just simply repeated the error.

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 5 years ago

Okay, well let me know later if you have any more probs and I can help you out. :)

gnomusmaximus
Beginner
Beginner

It has worked! The emblems, stadiums, uniforms all there. The only thing I don't have are the chest (sponsors) logos, and the league emblems. Is that just a limitation of the Xbox version of the game because of the limited number of storage spots? Or did I do something wrong?

Either way it is awesome and I really appriciate the help you guys gave me. The ammount of time this must have taken you guys, and the results are amazing. Thank you again....time to play it.

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 5 years ago

gnomusmaximus wrote:It has worked! The emblems, stadiums, uniforms all there. The only thing I don't have are the chest (sponsors) logos, and the league emblems. Is that just a limitation of the Xbox version of the game because of the limited number of storage spots? Or did I do something wrong?

Either way it is awesome and I really appriciate the help you guys gave me. The ammount of time this must have taken you guys, and the results are amazing. Thank you again....time to play it.
Happy to see you got it working. One question, how big is your harddrive? It must be at least 20gb for option files to work correctly.
Join me in the Football Forum!

gnomusmaximus
Beginner
Beginner

That would be it. It's the next to the smallest one because Santa Claus is a cheap bugger that didn't want to spend a fortune on a game console for a 9 and 6 year old....little did he know their dad would enjoy it so much. I bought an Xbox USB for it so I think the total is 10gb.

In all I'm very happy with what I have, and now that I know how to do it I can reload it if I get a bigger hard drive. Just having the logos, kits and stadiums is good enough for me.

The only problem is that my boys will be wondering why daddy is so much more concerned with them going to bed on time now. Thank you again for helping an old guy out. This is going to be fun!

Mike
Founder
Founder

gnomusmaximus wrote:The only problem is that my boys will be wondering why daddy is so much more concerned with them going to bed on time now. Thank you again for helping an old guy out. This is going to be fun!
:lol: Haha, super stuff, gnomusmaximus. Really happy you've been sorted out now. 8-)
✅ 🐦 💟

popie1234
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by popie1234 » 5 years ago

Hello, is it possible to replace the NASL / USL by the Bundesliga?
For the MLS in the second division and play in copa liberators.

This is the mode be a legend

Thanks

gustavocfleury
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by gustavocfleury » 5 years ago

My players were modified after OF v3.
example: maicon was 94 and now is 85. VErrati was 87 and now is 75 ...

why?

tks

gnomusmaximus
Beginner
Beginner

Just an update. I managed to make a passable version of a New York Cosmos logo (I think I can do better) and loaded the team with some of the old NASL greats. Moved the Strikers and TB Rowdies into the First Division and have been having a blast with it. Thanks again.