[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Only Pro Evolutions • [V3] Daymos OPE: [Serie B] - Page 3
Page 3 of 5

Re: [V3] Daymos OPE: [Serie B]

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:30 am
by Mike
frozen wrote:Hi full manual passing and shooting with yout option file donts work at all (passing and shooting is always auto even i modify options on profile game).
Bye
I have just checked this and all manual options work for me. (hmm)

It sounds like there's a problem on your end because our option files do not change your Personal Data settings as we don't provide a System Data file in the OF.

Go into Support Settings and try again. Make sure [Pass Support] is on 0 bars and [Manual Shot] is set to on.

Re: [V3] Daymos OPE: [Serie B]

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:00 am
by frozen
onlyproevo wrote:
frozen wrote:Hi full manual passing and shooting with yout option file donts work at all (passing and shooting is always auto even i modify options on profile game).
Bye
I have just checked this and all manual options work for me. (hmm)

It sounds like there's a problem on your end because our option files do not change your Personal Data settings as we don't provide a System Data file in the OF.

Go into Support Settings and try again. Make sure [Pass Support] is on 0 bars and [Manual Shot] is set to on.
Hi i have written for this problem enabling pass support to 0 bars and manual shot to on because is my tipical game setting (i have always played PES 2013 full manual). So i seems that pass support even on 4 bars or zero is always automated when i have added data from your option file. I have tried to remake from zero another personal data but i have always the same problem.....

Re: [V3] Daymos OPE: [Serie B]

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:37 am
by Mike
When you change your settings, make sure you save your System Data settings.

But as I say, this option file shouldn't change your Assistance (or any other Personal Data settings) because the OF does not replace your System Data file.

Re: [V3] Daymos OPE: [Serie B]

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:45 pm
by frozen
onlyproevo wrote:When you change your settings, make sure you save your System Data settings.

But as I say, this option file shouldn't change your Assistance (or any other Personal Data settings) because the OF does not replace your System Data file.
Ok, i'll try tonight......

Re: [V3] Daymos OPE: [Serie B]

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:08 pm
by gianluca78_terni
I have a problem ...
I downloaded the package with the Italian Serie B ...
save it on the USB key, then save them in 'Xbox HDD
then start the gioco.quando starts and loads the rescue ..
do not take it and tells me to download the file again,
depends on what?? with the package V2 nn I ever did.
thanks for the great help

Re: [V3] Daymos OPE: [Serie B]

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:11 pm
by Seabass
gianluca78_terni wrote:I have a problem ...
I downloaded the package with the Italian Serie B ...
save it on the USB key, then save them in 'Xbox HDD
then start the gioco.quando starts and loads the rescue ..
do not take it and tells me to download the file again,
depends on what?? with the package V2 nn I ever did.
thanks for the great help
I don't understand what your problem is. Can you try and explain in more detail please?

Re: [V3] Daymos OPE: [Serie B]

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:05 pm
by gianluca78_terni
I'm sorry but my English is poor and, in Italian, I can explain better.
the problem is the following.
I downloaded the patch [V3] Daymos OPE: [Series B], when the load on the xbox 360 and start the game does not load automatically saves and restores all like the original.
the exact text that I wrote is as follows (.. (changed data) download content and update data. to restore the saved data and make them usable again, re-download the data packet)
try doing I realized that the file that is the problem (edit save) ...
I have to download something ... thanks for your help, I'm sorry for my bad English

Re: [V3] Daymos OPE: [Serie B]

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:14 pm
by Mike
Download all THREE data packs from the Xbox Live Marketplace - then install the V3 OF.

You need the official data packs for this option file to work.

Re: [V3] Daymos OPE: [Serie B]

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:58 pm
by gianluca78_terni
to download all three data packets from the Xbox Live Marketplace ...
What should I do?
the game must be original?? or it's OK to copy??
thank you,

Re: [V3] Daymos OPE: [Serie B]

Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:31 pm
by gianluca78_terni
the game must be original??

Re: [V3] Daymos OPE: [Serie B]

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:06 am
by Mike
gianluca78_terni wrote:the game must be original??
Yes.

Re: [V3] Daymos OPE: [Serie B]

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:56 pm
by leonardorej
after installing the file of SERIE B, i can safely install the update of the january transfer??

Re: [V3] Daymos OPE: [Serie B]

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:05 pm
by Mike
leonardorej wrote:after installing the file of SERIE B, i can safely install the update of the january transfer??
Yes. All you'll need to do is overwrite your current Edit Data file with the new one. :-)

Re: [V3] Daymos OPE: [Serie B]

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:48 pm
by AK97
[Message removed]

Sorry, we do not provide support for modded consoles on these forums.

When buying an illegal console, you should also know the consequences.

Re: [V3] Daymos OPE: [Serie B]

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:19 pm
by MacaulayRose7
I have already downloaded and installed the Old NPower and Bundesliga File so how do I delete that and use the Serie B one?