[V3] Daymos OPE: [Segunda División]

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

[V3] Daymos OPE: [Segunda División]

Post by Mike » 4 years ago

If you enjoy using our option files, please consider donating to help us improve our work for future updates. Thank you. :-)

To get early access for our V4 option files, you can become an OPE Supporter. You can do this by donating a minimum of £5 using this link.

Image Image
All Segunda División teams have been assigned official emblems and kits. However, this means that some Bundesliga .1 sides have fake emblems in this particular file due to the limited number of slots.

January transfers are NOT included. These will come in the next update - coming soon.

Download link
http://files.onlyproevolutions.com/pes2 ... 20Feb5.rar

If you have any downloading issues, try using a download manager (like JDownloader) when downloading the file.

Installation tutorial:
[youtube]xb7ptfxWJjk[/youtube]

Credits:
7oy, Daymos, mattbianco1, onlyproevo, Smeagol75, Starvin and Wild

✅ 🐦 💟

CMJavi
Warming Up
Warming Up

Re: [V3] Daymos OPE: [Segunda División]

Post by CMJavi » 4 years ago

Thank you so so much guys!! I have been waiting for this and finally here it is! Now, I have one question: I have been using the "Championship" OF, so I have all the data packs in my Hard Drive. If I want to install this OF, do I have to download the Data Packs again, or only chnage the OF?

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 4 years ago

CMJavi wrote:Thank you so so much guys!! I have been waiting for this and finally here it is! Now, I have one question: I have been using the "Championship" OF, so I have all the data packs in my Hard Drive. If I want to install this OF, do I have to download the Data Packs again, or only chnage the OF?
Only the OF. Copy all and overwrite all when installing.

Easy!! :great:

CMJavi
Warming Up
Warming Up

Pete Evo wrote:
CMJavi wrote:Thank you so so much guys!! I have been waiting for this and finally here it is! Now, I have one question: I have been using the "Championship" OF, so I have all the data packs in my Hard Drive. If I want to install this OF, do I have to download the Data Packs again, or only chnage the OF?
Only the OF. Copy all and overwrite all when installing.

Easy!! :great:
Thank you man! I'm going to taste this right now

Crespovski
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: Rayo Vallecano

Post by Crespovski » 4 years ago

Am I the only one which have all the Liga Adelante kits wrongs when installing this OF?
The colours arre incorrect in all kits and the only thing I found is if you import all teams each by each, kits get imported successfully and without errors.

It's me? Or there is a bug with this OF? I reported this issue since the first time Liga Adelante OF was released on Supporters forum, but nobody answer me about this...and I starting think the problem is mine...

Is there any other user who also found this issue?

Thank you so much for all your work m8s :D

Mike
Founder
Founder

Crespovski - that's weird. I fixed everything when I released the latest update (Jan 31). What is going wrong exactly? For example, what do the three kits of Villarreal look like? Also, look at G. Rossi, Marcos Senna and Mellberg - do all 3 players have preset/real faces?

CMJavi - are your Segunda kits working correctly? If you have the problem too, I will take another look at it. If you don't, I suggest that Crespovski makes a new Xbox 360 account called 'Segunda' and install the OF from fresh.

If you are still seeing incorrect kits after that, I will release a fix ASAP. However, if the kits look fine, I suggest you install from fresh on your main account. I guess the older Segunda OF files could be conflicting with the new files.

Let me know how you get on. :)
✅ 🐦 💟

Crespovski
Amateur
Amateur

onlyproevo wrote:Crespovski - that's weird. I fixed everything when I released the latest update (Jan 31). What is going wrong exactly? For example, what do the three kits of Villarreal look like? Also, look at G. Rossi, Marcos Senna and Mellberg - do all 3 players have preset/real faces?

CMJavi - are your Segunda kits working correctly? If you have the problem too, I will take another look at it. If you don't, I suggest that Crespovski makes a new Xbox 360 account called 'Segunda' and install the OF from fresh.

If you are still seeing incorrect kits after that, I will release a fix ASAP. However, if the kits look fine, I suggest you install from fresh on your main account. I guess the older Segunda OF files could be conflicting with the new files.

Hi onlyproevo¡¡

Step by step:
1- I installed the OF from scratch two times and tried your suggestion of installing OF on a new account called Segunda, but problem perssist.
2- Villarreal kit 1 looks OK, but 2nd looks light blue, and when I re-import Villarreal on edit mode, 2nd kit is dark blue. I attached to you images of the wrong kits for Cordoba CF, Elche CF, Girona FC, SD HUesca, UD Las Palmas, Real Murcia, CD NUmancia, CE Sabadell, and Sporting de Gijon.
3- I have look on Villarreal's players you told me and preset-faces are OK but, I realised that players like Dante from Bayern Munchen or Weidenfeller or Hornschuh from Borussia Dortmund have no face and printed on his face NO DATA in white colour...so I went to load a face from the face edit mode of the player, and there are no SFC-Scan faces loaded...

Have you got any clue with this explanation? Don't heasitate to contact me for further information or answers...I know we will find the issue and solved it :D

ATTACHED IMAGES --> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yu43hha3vxm9 ... MnittI/PES

Mike
Founder
Founder

1. Okay, that's bad news. I'll try to release a fix file today then.

2. I'll fix the kits now.

3. Go onto that Weidenfeller > Face > Load > #003 (tell me if that face scan isn't there). Same with Dante for #095. For now, you can default their faces to remove the 'no data' graphic.
✅ 🐦 💟

Crespovski
Amateur
Amateur

onlyproevo wrote:1. Okay, that's bad news. I'll try to release a fix file today then.

2. I'll fix the kits now.

3. Go onto that Weidenfeller > Face > Load > #003 (tell me if that face scan isn't there). Same with Dante for #095. For now, you can default their faces to remove the 'no data' graphic.
Hi onlyproevo¡¡

- Thanks mate for fixing everything :P

- I did it, but there is no facescans on game. I tried something new. I overwrite 25th Kanyary update from Supporters forums, and then facescans are there again and then Weidenfeller and Dante has his correct face...it could be possible that facescans are not on 31st January upate?

- Apart form that, do you have a list number by number for the Daymos OPE V3 facescans? Just for know which player is each face :lol:

THANKS M8

Mike
Founder
Founder

I've fixed the kits. Now I just need to copy the face scans and then upload the new update.

Thanks for your patience. ;)
✅ 🐦 💟

Crespovski
Amateur
Amateur

onlyproevo wrote:I've fixed the kits. Now I just need to copy the face scans and then upload the new update.

Thanks for your patience. ;)
Thanks for your hard work mate¡¡¡

Mike
Founder
Founder

Fix file has been uploaded. Download it using the new link in the first post.

Thanks for your patience.

If there are any small issues (such as kit errors or incorrect squad numbers), please report them in this thread so 7oy and myself can fix them for the January transfers update.
✅ 🐦 💟

Crespovski
Amateur
Amateur

onlyproevo Ok man,

I will have a look on squads, kits and everything else and report you helpding on the Winter Transfers update...
Could you please give me the number list for each facescan for knwon who is who? THANKS.

Apart from that, I love to edit and update PES since PES 6 version, if you need mroe help, and want me to contribute with the Winter Transfers, pelase don't hesitate to explain to me the edition method or if I could edit PES on edit mode and send you the EDIT file...you tell me :D

KIND REGARDS

CMJavi
Warming Up
Warming Up

onlyproevo wrote: CMJavi - are your Segunda kits working correctly? If you have the problem too, I will take another look at it. If you don't, I suggest that Crespovski makes a new Xbox 360 account called 'Segunda' and install the OF from fresh.

I've seen the kits and yes, they have some problems, but I've seen that you have upload a fix, so I will use it. Later I tell you if the problem is done

Crespovski
Amateur
Amateur

Hi onlyproevo,

Issue has been fixed with the last update, thank you so much for all your help m8.
Whin about using my help on JTU or in V4 development, also could you tell who I have to ask for the facescans list?

Kind regards.
Last edited by Crespovski on Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.