[V3] Daymos OPE: [Segunda División]

higham420
Warming Up
Warming Up

Re: [V3] Daymos OPE: [Segunda División]

Post by higham420 » 4 years ago

No, I haven't installed that yet.

I will wipe the OF, install DP4 without lineups then put on the OF. Will that do the trick?

murphyr
Beginner
Beginner

Post by murphyr » 4 years ago

Hi all

I installed the Segunda OF yesterday and i noticed that Lokamotiv Moscow's Emblem, kit and squad had all been replaced (but not the name curiously). I am not sure what has happened to the players as they don't appear to be any where else when i searched through edit mode. I haven't installed DP4 yet so this is not the cause. Any ideas?

Apart from that all else seems to be fine. Thanks for the ongoing hard work fellas, especially all of the faces that you have managed to include.

alancanniffe82
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by alancanniffe82 » 4 years ago

Hi Lads, I have a small problem with the Segunda Option file.When I try to download it starts to download then Half ways through it stops and the download is not complete any one having this problem .also im downloading it with winrar.Thanks

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 4 years ago

alancanniffe82 wrote:Hi Lads, I have a small problem with the Segunda Option file.When I try to download it starts to download then Half ways through it stops and the download is not complete any one having this problem .also im downloading it with winrar.Thanks
Try installing JDownloader and then download the option file again. That should do the trick.
✅ 🐦 💟

bugagashinka
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by bugagashinka » 4 years ago

When will the all transfers be made?

AJ_02
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by AJ_02 » 4 years ago

Great works guys. You have done a havy work with this patch. It's superb.
Thanks.
Doing easily what others find difficult is talent; doing what is impossible for talent is genius.
Henri-Frédéric Amiel