[V3] Daymos OPE: [SPL + Scottish Football League]

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

[V3] Daymos OPE: [SPL + Scottish Football League]

Post by Mike » 4 years ago

If you enjoy using our option files, please consider donating to help us improve our work for future updates. Thank you. :-)

To get early access for our V4 option files, you can become an OPE Supporter. You can do this by donating a minimum of Β£5 using this link.

Image Image
All SPL and SFL teams have been assigned official emblems and kits. However, this means that some Premier League sides have fake emblems in this particular file due to the limited number of slots.

January transfers are NOT included. These will come in the next update - coming soon.

Download link
http://files.onlyproevolutions.com/pes2 ... n%2019.rar

If you have any downloading issues, try using a download manger (like JDownloader) when downloading the file.

Installation tutorial:
[youtube]xb7ptfxWJjk[/youtube]

Credits:
7oy, Daymos, mattbianco1, onlyproevo, Smeagol75, Starvin and Wild

βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

hmfc4life91
Beginner
Beginner

Re: [V3] Daymos OPE: [SPL + Scottish Football League]

Post by hmfc4life91 » 4 years ago

Loving the option file, great to see the SFL being added to this :D Just wondering if you could change the badge for Dundee? As their badge in the game is their older badge that was changed 5 years ago, nothing major but would just be good to see, the new badge that Dundee have been using since 2008 is the one I have linked below. thanks :)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... dee_FC.png

hailchico
Warming Up
Warming Up
Supports: Celtic

Post by hailchico » 4 years ago

Everything on this file is excellent, really brilliant addition and much appreciated. However, is there any way to get the OF to have the proper League/Cup emblems for all the other tournaments as well as the SPL/SFL and Serie A? Just a bit jarring to see blanks where it should be the Premiership. If it's a data size thing, I understand. But if it's an oversight, would be very much appreciated to have the full package...unless I've done something wrong...
Uhoh. We've drawn Judge Snyder.
Is that bad?
Well, he's had it in for me ever since I kinda ran over his dog.
You did?
Well, replace the word "kinda" with the word "repeatedly," and the word "dog" with "son."

hailchico
Warming Up
Warming Up
Supports: Celtic

Post by hailchico » 4 years ago

Also, quite a lot of the faces are coming up with a creepy blank mannequin with the words NO DATA across it (just checked some of the EPL guys, quite a few on Newcastle and So'ton). Is there an easy fix to this problem? I'm kind of thinking I may have messed up the file transfer at some point somehow.
Uhoh. We've drawn Judge Snyder.
Is that bad?
Well, he's had it in for me ever since I kinda ran over his dog.
You did?
Well, replace the word "kinda" with the word "repeatedly," and the word "dog" with "son."

Mike
Founder
Founder

hailchico wrote:Also, quite a lot of the faces are coming up with a creepy blank mannequin with the words NO DATA across it (just checked some of the EPL guys, quite a few on Newcastle and So'ton). Is there an easy fix to this problem? I'm kind of thinking I may have messed up the file transfer at some point somehow.
Try installing our Extra Face Scans pack: http://files.onlyproevolutions.com/pes2 ... n%2019.rar
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

MattFFC
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by MattFFC » 4 years ago

Does this file include Rangers?

Mike
Founder
Founder

MattFFC wrote:Does this file include Rangers?
Yes.
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

MattFFC
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by MattFFC » 4 years ago

So I tried to create a new offline account and load this option fil in conjuction with the Npower file, but when I do a lot of the logos are missing. Several of the league logos don't show up and many of the teams have the league logo instead of the teams. Is there something I'm missing with trying to load two option files with two accounts? Cheers.

Walker2o
Regular
Regular
Supports: Celtic FC+Liverpool

Post by Walker2o » 4 years ago

What managers are included in the extra facepack?
PSN: Walker2k7

Walker2o
Regular
Regular

When playing against Anzhi in the champions league, they the wrong kit emblem selected - the front of their kit was blue instead of yellow.

Walker2o
Regular
Regular

How do you change was stadium is used for cup games?
Estadio Azteca is used instead of Hampden.

This is being pedantic, but if there any way at all the Flag symbol in ML can be changed from the Portuguese flag to the Scottish one?

Walker2o
Regular
Regular

I have installed the extra facepack and noticed that Sterling and Redmond have no data. How do I fix this?

Mike
Founder
Founder

Walker2o - please edit your posts, rather than double/triple/quadruple posting. Thanks! ;)

1. A full list for the V3 face scans has already been posted here: http://www.forums.onlyproevolutions.com ... =57&t=1099

2. I'm confused. Is it just that their emblem is wrong? Or is their strip data (sponsor) wrong too? (Are you sure they weren't playing in their away strip?)

3. I don't think so. As for the Portuguese flag, no, there is no way unfortunately.

4. Manually edit their face and load their faces again. #403 for Sterling - is he there?
If not, try installing the extra face scans pack: http://files.onlyproevolutions.com/pes2 ... n%2019.rar
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

Walker2o
Regular
Regular

The emblem was one of the original PES teams logo.

It was the sponsor on the front of the shirt was from a blue kit, with a different badge and sponsor. It was the same for the goalkeeper kit which should have been grey.
I had a look in the sponsors and couldnt find Anzhi's there at all.

EDIT: I looked for Sterlings face data, I have red crosses after 260. Going to reinstall the face pack.

Mike
Founder
Founder

Walker2o wrote:The emblem was one of the original PES teams logo.

It was the sponsor on the front of the shirt was from a blue kit, with a different badge and sponsor. It was the same for the goalkeeper kit which should have been grey.
I had a look in the sponsors and couldnt find Anzhi's there at all.
The emblem is fake because there aren't enough emblem slots in the game. As this is an SPL/SFL OF, all Scottish teams were given priority which forced Anzhi to miss out.

I've just checked and you're right, Anzhi's strip data files are all missing. The reason for this is that the Other Euro Teams section in this OF is old - for example, OPE FC are still there and Partizan Belgrade are missing.

We'll fix these issues when we complete the SPL/SFL January transfers update.
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ