[V3] Daymos OPE: [Bundesliga .2]

Pashko90
Warming Up
Warming Up
Supports: Borussia Dortmund

Re: [V3] Daymos OPE: [Bundesliga .2]

Post by Pashko90 » 5 years ago

Seabass wrote: I assume you have downloaded data pack 4? The errors are not surprising because the latest version of V3 is not compatible with dp4.

You can either start again and download dp1, dp2 and dp3 (and not dp4) and then download the V3 option file. Or you can just wait until the next update comes out.
Yeah you're right.
I should have recognized that by myself (crazy)
Thanks for the fast and helpful answer mate!

jwilson00
Beginner
Beginner

Post by jwilson00 » 5 years ago

Can anyone tell me why, when I plug my USB back into my Xbox it is recognized like it was never used? I followed all the steps in the tutorial video.

I am trying this on PES 2012, before I get 2013. Is this only for PES 2013, can it work on 2012?

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 5 years ago

jwilson00 wrote:Can anyone tell me why, when I plug my USB back into my Xbox it is recognized like it was never used? I followed all the steps in the tutorial video.

I am trying this on PES 2012, before I get 2013. Is this only for PES 2013, can it work on 2012?
Try using another USB stick. Not all USB sticks are compatible so this may be your issue.

Also, and I'm pretty sure of this, but the OF is a PES 2013 option file and will not work on PES 2012. I assume the option file will be corrupt anyway, for example, it won't be able to recognise the new boots of PES 2013.
Join me in the Football Forum!

jwilson00
Beginner
Beginner

Seabass wrote:
jwilson00 wrote:Can anyone tell me why, when I plug my USB back into my Xbox it is recognized like it was never used? I followed all the steps in the tutorial video.

Try using another USB stick. Not all USB sticks are compatible so this may be your issue.

Also, and I'm pretty sure of this, but the OF is a PES 2013 option file and will not work on PES 2012. I assume the option file will be corrupt anyway, for example, it won't be able to recognise the new boots of PES 2013.
Oh yeah I know that a 2013 option file won't work on PES 2012. I'm just using a PES 2012 with a 2012 option file to make sure I can get this working before I jump to 2013. Seems like I can't with my Sandisk USB. Is there a chance it can work on PES 2013? Because I don't have anymore USBs.

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend

When you say "my Xbox it is recognized like it was never used", what exactly do you mean, are you getting any error messages or anything like that?

We may be able to find a way around this so you don't have to get another usb stick.

jwilson00
Beginner
Beginner

Seabass wrote:When you say "my Xbox it is recognized like it was never used", what exactly do you mean, are you getting any error messages or anything like that?

We may be able to find a way around this so you don't have to get another usb stick.
When I removed all the Xbox 360 storage and customized it to 512MB, I pressed the A. It read as 511MB though. I paid no mind and followed all the steps in the tutorial and plugged in back in my Xbox and it read "USB Storage Device". Clicked on it and it gave me the options on configuring again or customizing. Like it was never used.

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend

Ok. Configure it again, then once you've done that, rename the USB and call it random, just something simple like 'OPE'. Then start up PES 2013 and make sure you choose to save/load from the USB.

Wait for the System Data to save. Then just to be sure, go into edit and make a change. Anything will do, like swap Kagawa's and Rooney's squad numbers at Man Utd ;)

Then back out to the main menu, making sure it saves. Then continue with the installation tutorial.

This may work, this may not, I just seem to recall its worked for a few on here before.

If it doesn't work, I can only suggest getting another usb. You see, not all usbs work with Xbox 360s.

jwilson00
Beginner
Beginner

Seabass wrote:Ok. Configure it again, then once you've done that, rename the USB and call it random, just something simple like 'OPE'. Then start up PES 2013 and make sure you choose to save/load from the USB.

Wait for the System Data to save. Then just to be sure, go into edit and make a change. Anything will do, like swap Kagawa's and Rooney's squad numbers at Man Utd ;)

Then back out to the main menu, making sure it saves. Then continue with the installation tutorial.

This may work, this may not, I just seem to recall its worked for a few on here before.

If it doesn't work, I can only suggest getting another usb. You see, not all usbs work with Xbox 360s.
Is it ok if I try this on PES 2012, because I want to get this working before I buy 2013?

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 5 years ago

No, you won't be able to try a PES 2013 option file on PES 2012.
✅ 🐦 💟

jwilson00
Beginner
Beginner

Nah, I'm trying a 2012 option file on PES 2012. I just wanted to know if it would work substituting the 2013 option file and PES for a 2012 option file and PES 2012.

I changed Rooney''s #, so where do I start with the tutorial? At the beginning by removing all storage or someone else? This is crazy because I have used this USB before with this Xbox plenty of times.

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend

Oh right. Yes, it will work as both games use the same installation process.

Now you've made the changes, take your USB and stick it in your laptop/PC. Then replace the data 0001 and 0002 files.

Then plug the usb back into your 360.

Hopefully, the option file will transfer across. If not, then it sounds like you'll need to use another usb.

Metzger000
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Metzger000 » 5 years ago

Hi.

I´ve Problems with the Optionfile 3 for PES 2013 (XBox360).
At last i´ve installed the Optionfile 2. With this file, i havn´t Problems. I do the Installtion an the same way.

My System
My Clientsystem is Windows 8.
I´ve the XBox 360 slimline with 5 GB internal Storage and original 300 GB harddisk.
I used the original USB-Stick from daymos

The first Step
I download this file http://files.onlyproevolutions.com/pes2 ... n%2018.rar

The second Step
I put the USB-Stick in the XBox and i format it

The third Step
I put the USB-Stick in my PC and let my show the hidden XBox-Folder and delete the Files Data0001 and Data0002

The fourth Step
I extract the downloaded Datafiles into the XBox-Folder on the USB-Stick

The fifth Step
I put the USB-Stick in the XBox, delete all files from PES2013 on my 300 GB Harddisk

The sixth Step
I copy the Files from the USB-Stick into the 300 GB Harddisk and press overwride all exist Items.
Now i match the files from the Stick and from my harddrive. On the USB-Stick are 1061 files, but on the 300 GB Harddisk are only 932 files (on the harddisk are 220 GB free space)

The seventh Step
I start the Game and select the 300 GB Harddisk.
Now i get the folling Information

In German
[Editierte Daten]
Inhalte herunterladen und Daten updaten.
Bitte laden Sie das Datenpaket erneut herunter, um Speicherdaten wiederherzustellen und verwendbar zu machen.

In Englisch in own Translation
[Edit Data]
Download the Items an update the Data
Download the Datapackage again, so you can recover the Savedata an you can make this useable.

My Question:
Is the Optionfile defect? I would have the file with German 1.Bundesliga and 2.Bundesliga

jwilson00
Beginner
Beginner

Seabass wrote:Oh right. Yes, it will work as both games use the same installation process.

Now you've made the changes, take your USB and stick it in your laptop/PC. Then replace the data 0001 and 0002 files.

Hopefully, the option file will transfer across. If not, then it sounds like you'll need to use another usb.
Do I have to customize it and all that?

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend

jwilson00 wrote:
Seabass wrote:Oh right. Yes, it will work as both games use the same installation process.

Do I have to customize it and all that?
Yes, do this before you do anything else.

As you've been having problems, I'd also recommend that you "Delete Xbox 360 Storage" before you customise to 512mb.

jwilson00
Beginner
Beginner

Ok, I'm getting nothing. Any suggestions on USBs I should get?

EDIT: Fixed it. For some reason I only had one of the 1 Data000 files to put on the Xbox 360 Storage. Downloaded v4 for PES 2012 and found both files. Thank you for the help though Seabass. Probably be getting 2013 and the MLS option file.