📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

When is the DP4 Compatible File Out?

MacaulayRose7
Beginner
Beginner

When is the DP4 Compatible File Out?

Post by MacaulayRose7 » 6 years ago

We have been waiting for god knows how long, after all the file is FREE. It is basically stopping us from playing PES. This is why I am getting the PS4, free Option Files which can be downloaded straight away.

AlexDelPiero1994
Warming Up
Warming Up

Re: When is the DP4 Compatible File Out?

Post by AlexDelPiero1994 » 6 years ago

yes me,too!! i think it´s ok when you have a premium account you have the file 1 month before the other players but now nobody can see any file´s :// i think it´s not correct

DjRambeaux
Beginner
Beginner
Supports: chelsea fc

Post by DjRambeaux » 6 years ago

I think you guys are being a bit ungrateful, after all the time it takes to make an option file isn't quick. They put a lot of time and effort into the work and exactly as you said 'its free'. They could make you pay for it but instead are kind enough to let people have it for free. Why dont you do it yourself? If you read through some of the other threads you would realise that the file isn't that far away at all. Few more days and you will have a clearer date of release. You should be thanking these guys.
PES not fifa. The only way to play

B3stInth3W0rld
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: S.L.Benfica

Post by B3stInth3W0rld » 6 years ago

MacaulayRose7 wrote:We have been waiting for god knows how long, after all the file is FREE. It is basically stopping us from playing PES. This is why I am getting the PS4, free Option Files which can be downloaded straight away.
I agree with you but only 50% lol.

Daymos not required to do Option Files. He does it out of passion and love to show everyone what he did. But the hard work must be rewarded and it also helps the OPE.

What I never understand is the delay of which are supporters and those who are not ...

Example I just use V2. The V3 has some errors with the Data Pack 4. I'm still waiting for the correct V3. But will the Version 4 is correcting Version 3? That means it's 1 more month waiting to be available for non-supporters?
Xbox LIVE GT: B3stInTh3W0rld

MacaulayRose7
Beginner
Beginner

Post by MacaulayRose7 » 6 years ago

DjRambeaux wrote:I think you guys are being a bit ungrateful, after all the time it takes to make an option file isn't quick. They put a lot of time and effort into the work and exactly as you said 'its free'. They could make you pay for it but instead are kind enough to let people have it for free. Why dont you do it yourself? If you read through some of the other threads you would realise that the file isn't that far away at all. Few more days and you will have a clearer date of release. You should be thanking these guys.
Not at all, when the work is released we are grateful. But after all, the file has been made to be FREE. And after all, it pretty much stops us from playing PES. So people are entitled to be frustrated. Look on the PS3, every option file is free.

whyalwaysjimbo
Beginner
Beginner

Post by whyalwaysjimbo » 6 years ago

Could there be a scope to release a kind of quick fix file that just updates the transfers? I'm just waiting on an OF with DP4 that has the correct January transfers and I'm sure a lot of others are too.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

MacaulayRose7 wrote:We have been waiting for god knows how long, after all the file is FREE. It is basically stopping us from playing PES.
"God knows how long?" Daymos completed his V4 update yesterday.

Also, we're not stopping you from playing PES. You'll get the file but as the file was released only yesterday, you'll have to wait a little longer. Although I know V4, for everyone, should have been released weeks ago and with that, the team will release V4 to the public earlier than usual.
AlexDelPiero1994 wrote:yes me,too!! i think it´s ok when you have a premium account you have the file 1 month before the other players but now nobody can see any file´s :// i think it´s not correct
Again, the file was released yesterday. And for the record, the wait isn't anywhere near one month.
B3stInth3W0rld wrote:Example I just use V2. The V3 has some errors with the Data Pack 4. I'm still waiting for the correct V3. But will the Version 4 is correcting Version 3? That means it's 1 more month waiting to be available for non-supporters?
That's the thing, with the timing of Data Pack 4, we let Konami update the transfers (and add players in, stat changes etc). Our aim is to keep the default rosters so there's no giant leap between online and offline.
whyalwaysjimbo wrote:Could there be a scope to release a kind of quick fix file that just updates the transfers? I'm just waiting on an OF with DP4 that has the correct January transfers and I'm sure a lot of others are too.
As I mentioned above, I appreciate the everyone (not just Supporters) have been waiting a long time for the DP4 file. But as the file was only released to Supporters yesterday, I'll have to keep the file from going public for a few days (not a whole week).

Again, a big thanks to everyone for their patience.
✅ 🐦 💟

DjRambeaux
Beginner
Beginner
Supports: chelsea fc

Post by DjRambeaux » 6 years ago

Thanks for the update onlyproevo, glad to hear v4 is finished. I'll keep my eye on here. Massive respect to all those involved. Worth the wait. I still manage to play PES without the update
PES not fifa. The only way to play

B3stInth3W0rld
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: S.L.Benfica

Post by B3stInth3W0rld » 6 years ago

onlyproevo thanks for the reply

Attention at least what I said, do not be criticized supporter or not. Just wanted to know was the time difference between the Supporters and Non Supporters, nothing more.

I think Daymos does an excellent job with the Options Files, and as I said in another post "the hard work must be rewarded."

Keep up the excellent work
Xbox LIVE GT: B3stInTh3W0rld

AlexDelPiero1994
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by AlexDelPiero1994 » 6 years ago

excuse me guys you´re right maybe my impatience let me talk to much bullshit we all know what daymos do for us and in the last years konami didn´t bring out good games and because of daymos i play pes so im sorry for my words and i hope that konami will do more in the next years ;)