📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

[V4] Npower Champ + Bundesliga - DATA PACK 6 UPDATE OUT NOW!

EleatoR
Warming Up
Warming Up
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [V4] Npower Champ + Bundesliga - DP5 Compatible! (Xbox 3

Post by EleatoR » 6 years ago

First of all, thank you for the update!!!

Will there be a second release with the 2nd Bundesliga?

Is it just me or are there a few mixed up emblems in the Bundesliga? (Augsburg, Dusseldorf, etc.)

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Pete Evo » 6 years ago

EleatoR wrote:First of all, thank you for the update!!!

Will there be a second release with the 2nd Bundesliga?

Is it just me or are there a few mixed up emblems in the Bundesliga? (Augsburg, Dusseldorf, etc.)
That's because there are only 51 emblem slots in the game. Weirdly, Konami didn't give enough space for all teams to have their official emblem. There is no way round this sadly. (crazy)

Great file by the way. Thanks to Daymos, Mike and everyone else with the new update. All legends!!! :great:

rojaslamas
Beginner
Beginner

Post by rojaslamas » 6 years ago

Players without a face: Coquelin, Mannone (Arsenal) J.Blackman (Chelsea) Delph, Weimann (Aston Villa) Yesil (Liverpool) Santana (Dortmund) Jackson, Pilkington (Norwich), Di Santo. There are some others in the bundesliga. Good and about the problem of the boots apparently you are solving. Thank you, are a great team! (clap)

heatgz
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by heatgz » 6 years ago

"Best" "Almunia" r Fake Face , But their real face in V3.

AFKalex
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by AFKalex » 6 years ago

I can't seem to install DP5 correctly on my 360.
I've downloaded it and "installed" it several times now, and the start screen keeps saying i have DP4.
Also, it says i have a new DP available every time.
Anyone else having this issue? Any solutions?

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

rojaslamas wrote:Players without a face: Coquelin, Mannone (Arsenal) J.Blackman (Chelsea) Delph, Weimann (Aston Villa) Yesil (Liverpool) Santana (Dortmund) Jackson, Pilkington (Norwich), Di Santo. There are some others in the bundesliga. Good and about the problem of the boots apparently you are solving. Thank you, are a great team! (clap)
Have fixed this issue for all players in the Premier League, Bundesliga and Championship, although I'm sure there are more scattered around.

If there are only a few more with this issue, I'd recommend defaulting their faces as a very quick fix. But if there are more than a few still there, please post the full list of players and I'll get a new file out.
✅ 🐦 💟

Andre92i
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Andre92i » 6 years ago

It's not possible to erase Npower emblems and put the Liga Zon Sagres emblems?
(I am going to make the list of the players "no dated" in the Portuguese league)

Mike
Founder
Founder

Andre92i -
You can do this by going to [Edit mode] > [Teams] > [Select team with missing emblem] > [Emblem] > [Free Draw] > [Image] > [Use Strip Data]

I don't have the missing emblem IDs but they are there so it's just a simple case of scrolling through and finding them.

The only downside to this is that you'll be forced to overwrite existing emblems - due to the number (51) of emblem slots.
✅ 🐦 💟

twism
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by twism » 6 years ago

thank you for the hard work

leonardorej
Amateur
Amateur

Post by leonardorej » 6 years ago

AFKalex wrote:I can't seem to install DP5 correctly on my 360.
I've downloaded it and "installed" it several times now, and the start screen keeps saying i have DP4.

i have the same problem,,,

Mike
Founder
Founder

leonardorej wrote:
Have you installed Patch 1.04? Konami said you must install the new patch before you download DP5.
✅ 🐦 💟

7Ronaldo7
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by 7Ronaldo7 » 6 years ago

First of all, great work and thanks for doing it.

Unfortunately for me, no matter how many times I repeat the steps in the video it asks me to configure the USB stick when I plug it back into the xbox rather than showing the option file in my storage.

I realise this is probably more to do with the USB stick than the option file, but I assume if anyone knows how to fix it, it would be someone on here. Any ideas?

Mike
Founder
Founder

7Ronaldo7 - try selecting Remove Xbox 360 Storage and then Customize the USB to 512mb.
✅ 🐦 💟

7Ronaldo7
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by 7Ronaldo7 » 6 years ago

That worked perfectly, thanks.

jccondep
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by jccondep » 6 years ago

onlyproevo wrote:
leonardorej wrote:
Have you installed Patch 1.04? Konami said you must install the new patch before you download DP5.

I am having the same issue, I already have patch 1.04 & DP5 installed, but it wont recognize the v4.........HELP PLEASE