📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

[V4] Npower Champ + Bundesliga - DATA PACK 6 UPDATE OUT NOW!

leonardorej
Amateur
Amateur
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [V4] Npower Champ + Bundesliga - DP5 Compatible! (Xbox 3

Post by leonardorej » 6 years ago

whEN i installed the v4, the boots of the players aren't really, example PIRLO real boots are NIKE TIEMPO, BUT after installed v4 PIRLO have ADIDAS PREDATOR ecc ecc...BECAUSE??...the've changed you? or is it an error in the file?.................THANK'S FOR YOUR WORK

bighibbs
Warming Up
Warming Up
Supports: the mighty ipswich
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by bighibbs » 6 years ago

how do i know when i am a supporter , i donated the 5 quid , what next ?

bighibbs
Warming Up
Warming Up
Supports: the mighty ipswich

Post by bighibbs » 6 years ago

i didnt leave my username in the donation on paypal, surely you can still hoook me up with supporter status ? the email was sent from harryekenthotmail.co.uk

MacaulayRose7
Beginner
Beginner

Post by MacaulayRose7 » 6 years ago

Does this still contain the World Cup Logo where it says "Daymos" in the corner?

Abarai87
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Abarai87 » 6 years ago

Can I get only the Bundeliga without the Npower Championship team? Thank you.

MacaulayRose7
Beginner
Beginner

Post by MacaulayRose7 » 6 years ago

Hello,

Very good Option File, however the Hoffenheim logo in the Bundesliga is incorrect. It has the "1967 Tedloghec" logo instead.

cedr64
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by cedr64 » 6 years ago

Hi, i need some help

Once my USB stick is customise when i plug it in my laptop 6 files appears (data 0000, 0001, 0002, 0003, 0004, 0005).
if i replace files 1 and 2, when i plug my USB key in the XBOX , i can only configure it, no other option.
Do i have to erase files 3,4 and 5?

thanks

Navygooner
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Navygooner » 6 years ago

cedr64 wrote:Hi, i need some help

Once my USB stick is customise when i plug it in my laptop 6 files appears (data 0000, 0001, 0002, 0003, 0004, 0005).
if i replace files 1 and 2, when i plug my USB key in the XBOX , i can only configure it, no other option.

thanks
I have the same problem that the xbox wants me to reconfigure and when I try to copy paste data 0002 its says the I don't have enough free space. I have used two different flash drives one 16gb and the other 8gb, still won't work while following the video tutorial.

Update: It worked. I saw the file size was 512mb and thought it was too big if I customized it to 512mb. But you HAVE to customize it to 512mb, over-thought that one. And after I customized it I turned my xbox off THEN unplugged the flash drive. Copied and pasted the data files to the flash drive, plugged it back in and THEN turned the xbox back on and it worked to perfection. Hopefully this helps.

FelipeMLO
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by FelipeMLO » 6 years ago

artur lopes wrote:will have the Option file [v4] Brasileirão serie B onlyproevo !!
onlyproevo wrote:That was 7oy's plan (not Daymos), however, I'm not sure on his current progress.

It would be nice to have Brasileirão serie B !! I remember we had a kind of voting for that and Brasileirão B reached it. Let's wait then...All brazilians are connected here following news for Brasileirão B. We hope to have it.

You all have done a great job. We all appreciate it.

Congratulations!

rojaslamas
Beginner
Beginner

Post by rojaslamas » 6 years ago

Hello, I wonder if it will be a new options file to fix the issue of boots and face of players. Sorry if the question is repeated, what happens is that the issue of translating into the language English cost me a little :roll: . Thank you for your work and patience. (y)

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

leonardorej wrote:whEN i installed the v4, the boots of the players aren't really, example PIRLO real boots are NIKE TIEMPO, BUT after installed v4 PIRLO have ADIDAS PREDATOR ecc ecc...BECAUSE??...the've changed you? or is it an error in the file?.................THANK'S FOR YOUR WORK
We're working on a new update to fix this issue. The problem stemmed from the PC editor, however, we still hope to release a fix file soon.
MacaulayRose7 wrote:Very good Option File, however the Hoffenheim logo in the Bundesliga is incorrect. It has the "1967 Tedloghec" logo instead.
Not all teams can have their own badges because there aren't enough emblem slots for every team. You can import the missing Bundesliga emblems but you'll have to overwrite existing ones if you want to add them in: viewtopic.php?f=63&t=1249&p=20500&hilit ... ata#p20500
cedr64 wrote:Once my USB stick is customise when i plug it in my laptop 6 files appears (data 0000, 0001, 0002, 0003, 0004, 0005).
Try hitting Remove Xbox 360 Storage - then make sure you then CUSTOMIZE your USB to 512mb.
✅ 🐦 💟

ManCity
Beginner
Beginner

Post by ManCity » 6 years ago

I would like to know if it's possible to ask for a list of the names of all the faces present in the new Data Pack 5. :)

thiagocdlima
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by thiagocdlima » 6 years ago

where are DLCs offline? XBOX 360
DLC 1
DLC 2
DLC 3
DLC 4
DLC 5

harmonyvid35
Amateur
Amateur

Post by harmonyvid35 » 6 years ago

Can anyone find Henry?
Was looking to create a classic Arsenal but I can't find him anywhere :(

PS. since using V4, all teams are named 'AUSTRIA' in Copa Libertadores (updated) mode.
Can anyone else confirm?

G4iwrgos
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by G4iwrgos » 6 years ago

harmonyvid35 wrote:
PS. since using V4, all teams are named 'AUSTRIA' in Copa Libertadores (updated) mode.
Can anyone else confirm?
i have the same problem here!