📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

[V4] Npower Champ + Bundesliga - DATA PACK 6 UPDATE OUT NOW!

burnsey321
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [V4] Npower Champ + Bundesliga - MAY 13 UPDATE OUT NOW!!

Post by burnsey321 » 6 years ago

When I go to transfer the data from the USB on to my Hard drive there isn't an option to copy, instead it says transfer, this is fine but I wasn't given the option to replace files, does this matter?

Faithfull3
Warming Up
Warming Up
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Faithfull3 » 6 years ago

I did everything like in the video, it overwrote etc but nothing has changed

Could the problem be that I have PES 2013 installed on the Xbox? Or did I do something wrong while installing the data packs (I confirmed them after download)

ficvic
Beginner
Beginner

Post by ficvic » 6 years ago

Faithfull3 wrote:I did everything like in the video, it overwrote etc but nothing has changed

Could the problem be that I have PES 2013 installed on the Xbox? Or did I do something wrong while installing the data packs (I confirmed them after download)
I also have PES 2013 installed and everything worked fine for me.

Make sure to install DP5 before installing OF V4. Even if you install DP5, start your game and check it, sometimes the DP5 won't install correctly.

Also make sure that your HDD is bigger than 20GB, and make sure to configure your USB to 512 MB.

G4iwrgos
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by G4iwrgos » 6 years ago

tomorrow datapack 6.0 will be released! what are we doing?will v4 works with 6.0?and with what row we must install it!(i mean datapack patches and V4)

rojaslamas
Beginner
Beginner

Post by rojaslamas » 6 years ago

What is what brings the new packet data 6.0? is it necessary to install it? I did some edits in OP V4 and don't want to lose them. I hope your answers. Thank you! :-)

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Daymos » 6 years ago

We will test it all later,

if you've done your own edits then you will be best not to update as you may lose your work.

We will make sure the file is fully compatable and works correctly with DP6 so there are no errors
USB OPTIONS HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/djdaymos

Optional Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Twitter: @DJDaymos

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

To everyone else reading this, please DO NOT DOWNLOAD DATA PACK 6.

DP6 will force you to overwrite your Edit Data so Npower Championship and Bundesliga squads will become scrambled. Unfortunately, like for DP5, there is no way around this.

We hope to release a DP6-compatible update shortly. However, until then it's strongly recommended that you do not download DP6 until we finish our fix file.

(I can't believe this has happened again (crazy) )
✅ 🐦 💟

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Daymos » 6 years ago

This is messed up for us editers...

the rest of you guys will be fine its just we have to go through the grueling process which comes after EVERY SINGLE KONAMI UPDATE...

Players with facescans will be reset and kits with defaulted short sleeves like Arsenal and Everton to name 10% of the teams will be reset also.

Once this file is done I can conventrate on updating as many 2014 kits as possible for all leagues plus ill chuck in the New England nike Shirt.
USB OPTIONS HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/djdaymos

Optional Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Twitter: @DJDaymos

G4iwrgos
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by G4iwrgos » 6 years ago

look guys if we do not install dp 6.0 we cannot play masterleague online!so personally i will delete everything and i will install dp6.0 until the new v4 comes out!

NorbertS
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by NorbertS » 6 years ago

*message removed*

Admin: Sorry, we do not support illegal/modded consoles on these forums.

DannyBland
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by DannyBland » 6 years ago

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned before, but the Man City keepers kit is horrific. Also, when I install the V4 I edit it myself so that the away kit is the much more pleasant looking "European away" kit (the black and blue-grey striped one).

Good work on the rest of the game though!

Dramacydal
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Dramacydal » 6 years ago

onlyproevo wrote:To everyone else reading this, please DO NOT DOWNLOAD DATA PACK 6.

DP6 will force you to overwrite your Edit Data so Npower Championship and Bundesliga squads will become scrambled. Unfortunately, like for DP5, there is no way around this.

We hope to release a DP6-compatible update shortly. However, until then it's strongly recommended that you do not download DP6 until we finish our fix file.

(I can't believe this has happened again (crazy) )
What messed up again??You guys figured out how to add copa names yet to your file?? I have done it but damn it.You would need those darn consoles that should not be named.And then some hex editing and then normal users could have it to.

Dramacydal
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Dramacydal » 6 years ago

I see what you did there.Deleting my post.Why???Anyway.So first here disregard the kits i will add these later so here the pics

So this is the best you guys could do.You cant get logos to work.Accept you guys take a fresh 5.0 and and add you stuff.The logo file has changed.And unless you have an evil xbox(You know what i mean ) you cant do it.So you will have to apply it all to a fresh edit.bin from 5.0.The kits will be there though.If you wanted it the way i have right now with real names and some logos missing well you cant either cause you need a evil xbox hahaha it servs as a donor.Then you need to hex edit copa updated into edit.bin and so on.

Mike
Founder
Founder

I've got a plan up my sleeve which, fingers crossed, will give us a DP6 compatible option file at some point later today.

I'll keep you posted and will publish a new download link as soon as it's ready. :)

Mike
Founder
Founder

Our new DP6 compatible update is here!!

The new update includes everything we added in our previous update (released on May 13) - with the following additions:

- HD emblem assigned to Tottenham
- Anzhi Makhachkala updated - new/missing players added, overall ratings and starting line-up also updated
- Stadium names fixed (St James' Park for Newcastle United and White Hart Lane for Tottenham)
- Arsenal youngsters updated (Henderson and Bellerin replace Eastmond and Meade) - just a sign of things to come!!

The download link for our new update can be found in first post of this thread. :)

IMPORTANT! YOU MUST DOWNLOAD AND APPLY DATA PACK 6 BEFORE INSTALLING THIS OPTION FILE.
✅ 🐦 💟