[V4] Npower Champ + Bundesliga - DATA PACK 6 UPDATE OUT NOW!

mexicanstandoff
Warming Up
Warming Up

Re: [V4] Npower Champ + Bundesliga - DATA PACK 6 UPDATE OUT

Post by mexicanstandoff » 4 years ago

the game is yet installed on the hdd.
btw now it seems to work again.
but it took 10 minutes to start the game...

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 4 years ago

mexicanstandoff wrote:the game is yet installed on the hdd.
btw now it seems to work again.
but it took 10 minutes to start the game...
The wait shouldn't be anywhere near 10 minutes. Maybe 60 seconds at most but definitely no more than that!
Join me in the Football Forum!

mexicanstandoff
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by mexicanstandoff » 4 years ago

after that time it took 10 minutes it began to work well again.
now it starts up easily even though it takes a few to load saved datas when saving the game.
I really don't know what happened.

ipillo
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by ipillo » 4 years ago

Hi Everybody:

First of all thanks for the massive effort that you do every year to improve the Pro Evo Series :).

I´ve got a little issue that I´d like to know if it can be fixed.

I´ve got an Xbox 360 with a 15 Gb hard drive. As I have read, there is no choice to apply your OF if the HDD capacity is smaller than 20 Gb. Even though, I´d like to know if there is any way of applying some parts of the OF, so I can have at least the Kits of the English Premier League and the Bundesliga edited.

Any kind of help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

PS: I´ve got the DP 6 downloaded and the version 1.04 of the game.

Efigy
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Efigy » 4 years ago

ipillo wrote:Hi Everybody:

First of all thanks for the massive effort that you do every year to improve the Pro Evo Series :).

I´ve got an Xbox 360 with a 15 Gb hard drive. As I have read, there is no choice to apply your OF if the HDD capacity is smaller than 20 Gb. Even though, I´d like to know if there is any way of applying some parts of the OF, so I can have at least the Kits of the English Premier League and the Bundesliga edited.

That would mean an entirely new option file. What you can do is install this option file and see what doesn't apply in your console (it can give you those kits for example, but not the symbols for other leagues).

Otherwise you would have to make a new Option File just for your case. (i think you can import kits from this OF into your console without actually installing it.)

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend

ipillo wrote:Hi Everybody:

I don't think it's even possible for you to have a perfect option file on any hard drive under 20GB.

I think the easiest (possibly only) way for you is to invest in a new hard drive.

ipillo
Warming Up
Warming Up

Seabass wrote: I don't think it's even possible for you to have a perfect option file on any hard drive under 20GB.

I think the easiest (possibly only) way for you is to invest in a new hard drive.
I know that is impossible to have the perfect OF with that HDD storage limit. I was just wondering if there was the chance of applying the OF even the HDD limitation, and even so getting some of the Kits or changes that it offers.

About buying a new HDD, I should consider it of course.

Thanks a lot once again and keep on with the good work!

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend

ipillo wrote:I know that is impossible to have the perfect OF with that HDD storage limit. I was just wondering if there was the chance of applying the OF even the HDD limitation, and even so getting some of the Kits or changes that it offers.

About buying a new HDD, I should consider it of course.

Thanks a lot once again and keep on with the good work!
I don't think there's any way round it sadly. I think the best way to go is to buy a new HDD. :oops:

ipillo
Warming Up
Warming Up

Hi again Seabass:

Even knowing that probably applying the OF in the HDD I´ve decided to try to install the same on it...and I must say that everything looks correct (obviously I haven´t checked all the stuff but apparently everything seems to be ok) :).

If anyone has any doubt about it please ask me so I can confirm or not if everything is correct.

Anyway, thanks again for the effort of getting a better PES game, you´ve made my day :)

Efigy
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Efigy » 4 years ago

Told ya mate, it would install some things anyway. Just let us know if it crashes at any competition or if there is something wrong somewhere =D

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend

ipillo wrote:Hi again Seabass:

Even knowing that probably applying the OF in the HDD I´ve decided to try to install the same on it...and I must say that everything looks correct (obviously I haven´t checked all the stuff but apparently everything seems to be ok) :).

If anyone has any doubt about it please ask me so I can confirm or not if everything is correct.

Anyway, thanks again for the effort of getting a better PES game, you´ve made my day :)
Check the shirt sponsors of all Premier League teams.

As I say, you can still install the OF but having a hard drive smaller than 20GB will prevent every feature of the OF from appearing.

Andre92i
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Andre92i » 4 years ago

Hello, I wonder if kits 2014 shall go out before August 10th because I go on holiday, thank you and saddened for my bad English. :)

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 4 years ago

Andre92i wrote:Hello, I wonder if kits 2014 shall go out before August 10th because I go on holiday, thank you and saddened for my bad English. :)
I know the guys are working on a new 13-14 update but they haven't confirmed any release dates yet.

Flash11
Regular
Regular
Supports: PES ARMY

Post by Flash11 » 4 years ago

Its in progress and isnt to far away no dates have been confirmed for a release date yet. Be patient it will be worth the wait.

embekbloko
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by embekbloko » 4 years ago

edit data : download new contents to update data in order to restore the save data and make it usable again please download the data pack . how now can solved the problem??