📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

[V4] Npower Champ + Bundesliga - DATA PACK 6 UPDATE OUT NOW!

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

[V4] Npower Champ + Bundesliga - DATA PACK 6 UPDATE OUT NOW!

Post by Mike » 5 years ago

PLEASE READ THIS POST BEFORE CLICKING 'DOWNLOAD'!!!

Before installing this option file, please make sure you have downloaded all installed all FIVE Data Packs from the Xbox Live Marketplace.

If you are unable to download the DLC, we also provide an offline version for this option file which will work even without Data Packs. This file is only available for OPE Supporters so you'll need to upgrade your OPE Forums account to get access. (See below)
Option file features:

* Compatible with Data Pack 6. Please install and apply DP6 before installing this option file.

* Features English npower Championship and German Bundesliga .1, both completely up-to-date.
All other default leagues (English Premier League, Ligue 1, Serie A etc) also included and based on Konami's Data Pack 4 (up-to-date).

* Brighton & Hove Albion, Burnley and Ipswich replace Barnsley, Huddersfield and Wolves.

* Various preset faces have been resurrected from previous PES titles. These are:
Npower Championship: Wayne Bridge, Carr, Nuno Gomes, David Bentley, Bruno, Vicente, Upson, Kuszcak, Dindane, Warnock, Diouf, Konchesky, Woodgate
Kevin Davies, Sam Ricketts, Justin Hoyte, Kieron Dyer, Andy Reid, Kirkland, Almunia, Stephen Ward

Bundesliga: Rensing, Schurrle, Kiessling, Voronin, Adler, Zieler, Wiese, Gomes, Derdiyok, Klasnic, Sokratis, Prodl, Kjaer, Kyrgiakos, Olic, Trasch, Diego, Perisic, Naldo
Manninger, Sidney Sam, Subotic, Owomoyela, Trapp, Beck, Macheda

* Hundreds of face scans added - for both players and managers - to make your Master League experience even more realistic and enjoyable.
-------------------

Download link: MAY 24 UPDATE (DP6 COMPATIBLE): http://www.mediafire.com/download/e9j30 ... 24_-_P.rar

Optional donation link + Upgrade to 'Supporter' status:
To become a Supporter where you'll gain exclusive access to our future Xbox 360 option files, you must donate a minimum of £5 using this link.
You must leave your OPE Forums username in the Paypal comments/message section when you are donating!!!

Alternatively, you can buy something from the OPE Store.

Remember, Supporter status will last you a lifetime, and of course, you're more than welcome to donate more than once if you appreciate our work. :-)

Every donation is immensely appreciated.

----------------------------
VIDEO INSTALLATION TUTORIAL
[youtube]xb7ptfxWJjk[/youtube]

OPTION FILE FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT
If you have any questions or you need help installing the file, please post directly in this thread and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
TIP: If you read through the thread, it's very likely your question has already been answered!!

Thanks for reading and enjoy! :great:
- Credits
Daymos, onlyproevo, Flash11, 7oy, W!LD, Smeagol75, Starvin and to everyone else who's contributed and/or given us feedback this year.

✅ 🐦 💟

Mike
Founder
Founder

[V4] Npower Champ + Bundesliga - DP5 Compatible! (Xbox 360)

PLEASE READ THIS POST BEFORE CLICKING 'DOWNLOAD'!!!

Before installing this option file, please make sure you have downloaded all installed all FIVE Data Packs from the Xbox Live Marketplace.

If you are unable to download the DLC, we also provide an offline version for this option file which will work even without Data Packs. This file is only available for OPE Supporters so you'll need to upgrade your OPE Forums account to get access. (See below)
Option file features:

* Compatible with Data Pack 5.

* Features English npower Championship and German Bundesliga .1, both completely up-to-date.
All other default leagues (English Premier League, Ligue 1, Serie A etc) also included and based on Konami's Data Pack 4 (up-to-date).

* Brighton & Hove Albion and Burnley replace Barnsley and Huddersfield.

* Various preset faces have been resurrected from previous PES titles. These are:
Npower: Wayne Bridge, Carr, Nuno Gomes, David Bentley, Bruno, Vicente, Upson, Kuszcak, Dindane, Warnock, Diouf, Konchesky, Woodgate
Bundesliga: Rensing, Schurrle, Kiessling, Voronin, Adler, Zieler, Wiese, Gomes, Derdiyok, Klasnic, Sokratis, Prodl, Kjaer, Kyrgiakos, Olic, Trasch, Diego, Perisic, Naldo

* Hundreds of face scans added - for both players and managers - to make your Master League experience even more realistic and enjoyable.
-------------------

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xav3a9h3ou999l4

Optional donation link + Upgrade to 'Supporter' status:
To become a Supporter where you'll gain exclusive access to our future Xbox 360 option files, you must donate a minimum of £5 using this link.
You must leave your OPE Forums username in the Paypal comments/message section when you are donating!!!

Alternatively, you can buy something from the OPE Store.

Remember, Supporter status will last you a lifetime, and of course, you're more than welcome to donate more than once if you appreciate our work. :)

Every donation is immensely appreciated.

VIDEO INSTALLATION TUTORIAL
[youtube]xb7ptfxWJjk[/youtube]

OPTION FILE FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT
If you have any questions or you need help installing the file, please post directly in this thread and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
TIP: If you read through the thread, it's very likely your question has already been answered!!

Thanks for reading and enjoy!
- Credits
Daymos, onlyproevo, Flash11, 7oy, W!LD, Smeagol75, Starvin and to everyone else who's contributed and/or given us feedback this year
✅ 🐦 💟

artur lopes
Beginner
Beginner

Re: [V4] Npower Champ + Bundesliga - DP5 Compatible! (Xbox 3

Post by artur lopes » 5 years ago

will have the Option file [v4] Brasileirão onlyproevo !!!

artur lopes
Beginner
Beginner

Post by artur lopes » 5 years ago

will have the Option file [v4] Brasileirão serie B onlyproevo !!

rojaslamas
Beginner
Beginner

Post by rojaslamas » 5 years ago

faces of players there is 'no data'. did I do something wrong when I installed the file? :cry:

rojaslamas
Beginner
Beginner

Post by rojaslamas » 5 years ago

All the teams 'copa libertadores (update)' are called 'Austria'. not be occurring.

aminstreet
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by aminstreet » 5 years ago

excuse me i can't speak english well.can i use option file v4 whitout data pack [??? help me pleaz

Mike
Founder
Founder

rojaslamas wrote:faces of players there is 'no data'. did I do something wrong when I installed the file? :cry:
Which players?
rojaslamas wrote:All the teams 'copa libertadores (update)' are called 'Austria'. not be occurring.
This is an unavoidable issue with the PC editor. We can provide a fix for this issue once W!LD releases a new update for his PC editor.

If you want a clean Copa Libertadores 2013 mode, just create a second Xbox 360 account and play it through that.
artur lopes wrote:will have the Option file [v4] Brasileirão serie B onlyproevo !!
That was 7oy's plan (not Daymos), however, I'm not sure on his current progress.
✅ 🐦 💟

Mike
Founder
Founder

aminstreet wrote:excuse me i can't speak english well.can i use option file v4 whitout data pack [??? help me pleaz
Yes. But you'll need to upgrade your account to 'Supporter status' to get the offline version (works without Data Packs).
✅ 🐦 💟

johnk1988
Beginner
Beginner

Post by johnk1988 » 5 years ago

Is there a Jurgen Klopp face in the face scans?

jwilson00
Beginner
Beginner

Post by jwilson00 » 5 years ago

Will there be another MLS version of this?

Happy to hear it going public, thank you Onlyproevo.

Mike
Founder
Founder

johnk1988 wrote:Is there a Jurgen Klopp face in the face scans?
I'm not at my 360 so can't check at the moment, but I'm pretty confident he would have been included. I'd suggest installing the option file and looking for his scan. ;)
jwilson00 wrote:Will there be another MLS version of this?

Happy to hear it going public, thank you Onlyproevo.
Thanks. We hope to create a MLS version, however, we don't have a release date as of yet.
✅ 🐦 💟

leonardorej
Amateur
Amateur

Post by leonardorej » 5 years ago

great work but sorry, 1 question,,,when I install the v4, the shoes of the players are not real and, even though I have already installed the dp5, there aren't the shoes contained in datapack4 ..WHY??THANK YOU

arslanasil
Beginner
Beginner

Post by arslanasil » 5 years ago

turkish league ?

Mike
Founder
Founder

leonardorej wrote:great work but sorry, 1 question,,,when I install the v4, the shoes of the players are not real and, even though I have already installed the dp5, there aren't the shoes contained in datapack4 ..WHY??THANK YOU
This was an issue with the PC editor. Although I'm happy to confirm a fix is already on its way.
✅ 🐦 💟