Massive squad numbers - Daymos V4

RyantheTiger
Beginner
Beginner

Massive squad numbers - Daymos V4

Post by RyantheTiger » 4 years ago

Hi guys, I've been reading this forum and using your awesome option files for a few months and just thought I'd ask a quick question, cos this is something that's really confusing me.

Basically, as the title suggests, the squad numbers are showing up huge. By that I mean physically large not numerically. I'm talking about the numbers on the back of the players' shirts, it applies to every team on the game I think and has only happened since I installed the V4 update compatible with DP6. Before this I was playing with the V3 version and the squad numbers were a perfectly normal size.

For various reasons too complex to go into here, I had to re-import Blackburn Rovers into my Npower League and I noticed that after doing this, their squad numbers reverted to a normal size. The thing that really confuses me is that this isn't even a customisable option to my knowledge, I thought you could only change the colour and shape of the numbers and I know Daymos gets around that by using chest logos for certain things, but not on the back of the shirt! So basically, yeah, I don't see how it's possible that the numbers got bigger after installing the update.

It's not a massive problem but just doesn't look as real as it did before they got bigger so I was hoping someone might have a clever tip or something I've missed which would allow me to resize the squad numbers.

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Re: Massive squad numbers - Daymos V4

Post by Seabass » 4 years ago

That's a special feature for the Daymos OPE option file. I don't think there's any way to change the size back because the PC editor is now out of date and doesn't work with data pack 6.
Join me in the Football Forum!

Flash11
Regular
Regular
Supports: PES ARMY

Re: Massive squad numbers - Daymos V4

Post by Flash11 » 4 years ago

The PC editor is back working and should be fixed for the next update :-)