[V2] Daymos OPE - Now Works With DP1/DP2!

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Re: [XBOX 360] Daymos OPE: V2

Post by Mike » 5 years ago

Dramacydal, good news, You did scare me for a minute there! ;)

nicostain, nice one. Only 6% left by the way. Glad you appreciate our work. :)

✅ 🐦 💟

Dramacydal
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Dramacydal » 5 years ago

Im goona fix v2 to work with DP1 how about those news

Tim7
Reserve
Reserve
Supports: Charlton Athletic

Post by Tim7 » 5 years ago

Really?
Tim7 :)

Dramacydal
Squad Player
Squad Player

Im gonna try.Just looked at it.It does erase bundesliga when i add v2 to dp1.Am i right Proevo? Im gonna try.I wanted to tell daymos that I have Bundesliga 1 & 2 divison on data pack 1 working hahaha i told you I can get it to work with the right tools

Vicarious
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Vicarious » 5 years ago

Cheers Daymos, you're a top man.

Just a quick question; how come Stephen Fletcher isn't on either OF?

Dramacydal
Squad Player
Squad Player

HA i know now why players crash.It shows me ???? Where boot is shown.I checked chelsea Ramirez.He makes game freeze with DP1. Same with Luiz both have ??? where boot name is .The game freeze cause it doesnt have info on what boot the player has

Dramacydal
Squad Player
Squad Player

Ok im going to bed here in a minute.I fixed Chelsea.You can choose all players again.If you woulda given this to me earlier I could be done with 2-3 leagues easy.Tomorrow evening I will fix Epl and Bundesliga.Did you do anything to French and dutch League? Oh I will do potuguese league as well.Cant do NPower cause I have no pc patch for it?But either way i can make this work even if Konami doesnt fix anything.

Akzlo
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Akzlo » 5 years ago

Guys, i don't want to be the "boo-guy" but at least for me, Bundesliga Squads in V2 are all messed up: Players in wrong teams, fantasy players (i.e. Vandebuurd, Ndoggle at Borussia Dortmund) everywhere! And yeah, i tried it several times, Usb is at 512MB, i've done a fresh installation and no DP1. 4 Bundesliga Teams have the Bundesliga League Logo, but i think that was planned?

Dramacydal
Squad Player
Squad Player

Akzlo wrote:Guys, i don't want to be the "boo-guy" but at least for me, Bundesliga Squads in V2 are all messed up: Players in wrong teams, fantasy players (i.e. Vandebuurd, Ndoggle at Borussia Dortmund) everywhere! And yeah, i tried it several times, Usb is at 512MB, i've done a fresh installation and no DP1. 4 Bundesliga Teams have the Bundesliga League Logo, but i think that was planned?

Ill fix it tomorrow.

Akzlo
Squad Player
Squad Player

Dramacydal wrote:
Akzlo wrote:Guys, i don't want to be the "boo-guy" but at least for me, Bundesliga Squads in V2 are all messed up: Players in wrong teams, fantasy players (i.e. Vandebuurd, Ndoggle at Borussia Dortmund) everywhere! And yeah, i tried it several times, Usb is at 512MB, i've done a fresh installation and no DP1. 4 Bundesliga Teams have the Bundesliga League Logo, but i think that was planned?

Ill fix it tomorrow.

Cheers, thanks man, so i guess it wasn't my fault? Do you know what caused it?

Dramacydal
Squad Player
Squad Player

No Daymos doesnt keep me in the loop.But I will fix it.

Akzlo
Squad Player
Squad Player

cool man, thanks! ;) Aditional Info: I think this happened to some nPower Teams too, some of the Players have really strange names (Quintaca,Tormozade,Zortequa at Blackpool). I'm pretty sure that this are also Konami Fantasy Players, but correct me if i'm wrong.

Edit: wow, and there are several duplicates, why is there a created Reus when he is already ingame (German NT)? i also see duplicates of Schalke 04 Players like Neustädter, he is at Schalke 04, because it's a licensed team but also at Hannover 96, which is also wrong. Mainz 05 seems to have the whole Kader of FC Köln from last year except of some fantasy players. Seems everything is really messed up, is this normal? i'm starting to doubt if i really made no mistake...

nicostain
Beginner
Beginner

Post by nicostain » 5 years ago

When you say "After the Next Konami update we will add/ ammend Npower, Bundesliga B, SPL, Spanish Seconda, MLS"...

How many leagues can we have at the same time?
Having a 2nd division league (npower, bund 2, adelante) is required or not? (Can't we only have 1st division leagues?)

I think you should make a poll on this board, and ask what leagues we want most :)
I guess Russia, Turkey, Argentina, J-League would make good additions to the existing leagues.

Thanks again for your great work, I try to do my part and publish the patch news on the most popular PES french forum.

Stuart510
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Stuart510 » 5 years ago

Did anyone else's system data get overwritten? It did it to me and now I lost all the nicknames earned for completing the CL, Libertadores, and Konami Cup. I'm really bummed out, not because I lost the titles, but because I hate doing those tournaments and only did them to get them over with before starting Master League and BAL.

Stu1983
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by Stu1983 » 5 years ago

Right guys,

First of all, huge thanks to Daymos, OPE etc... for the file. It may not be perfect but it's saved all you months of editing, so just think about that before moaning about things that can be easily fixed by yourselves!!

I will begin to get the 'offline' file as up-to-date as possible.

First stage is to rename International players. This should take about 1/2 hours this morning. I can then remove duplicates.

Stage 2 is to check for missing players (sounds like Fletcher isn't at Sunderland) so any glaring emissions I will edit in. I will then concentrate on Prem, then NPower, then Bundesliga and sort any wrong transfers or duplicates and in general get these squads 100%