📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

[V2] Daymos OPE - Now Works With DP1/DP2!

kobraman88
Beginner
Beginner

Re: [XBOX 360] Daymos OPE: V2

Post by kobraman88 » 6 years ago

ok its not working for me. do i need to delete the v1 option file first coz wen i go to copy v1.5 it says it cannot be transferred between profiles which im not even trying to do

Akzlo
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Akzlo » 6 years ago

kobraman88 wrote:ok its not working for me. do i need to delete the v1 option file first coz wen i go to copy v1.5 it says it cannot be transferred between profiles which im not even trying to do
It seems you have the old version from last night. Either download the new one (Link is in the first post, should be rapidshare), or do the following: the problem is, that there is a System Data on the USB. So go into the USB, trough the Folders directly to the PES 2013 folder where you can see the all the single datas. Search for the Dados Do Systema (Something like that, it's spanish :D), and delete it. Now do the usual thing, Done!

kobraman88
Beginner
Beginner

Akzlo wrote:
kobraman88 wrote:ok its not working for me. do i need to delete the v1 option file first coz wen i go to copy v1.5 it says it cannot be transferred between profiles which im not even trying to do
It seems you have the old version from last night. Either download the new one (Link is in the first post, should be rapidshare), or do the following: the problem is, that there is a System Data on the USB. So go into the USB, trough the Folders directly to the PES 2013 folder where you can see the all the single datas. Search for the Dados Do Systema (Something like that, it's spanish :D), and delete it. Now do the usual thing, Done!
cheers i'll try the newer version even though im pretty sure thats the one i donwloaded in the first place loool and if that doesnt work il try what you said

edumadrid
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by edumadrid » 6 years ago

stu,

If konami solve the problem about crashes/issue next DLC we can use your npower but I'm afraid that konamil will not solve the crash problem so we can not use this npower because you used npower from pes2012 what is causing crashes :(...

kobraman88
Beginner
Beginner

with v1.5 are the transfers not complete like in v1.0 because after installing v1.5 i noticed that arsenal still have song and rvp and also the away kit looks totally messed up and when using the 1st kits chest logo its looks weird aswell as its all outlined in red and the emblem looks incomplete.
maybe i should try downloading the files again and reinstall them because it aint doing it for me at the minute.
oh also how many files should i have in total after installing both v1.0 and v1.5????

CalcioCalabrese
Regular
Regular

Post by CalcioCalabrese » 6 years ago

Daymos - following on from our twitter chat last night, I've found someone who has created png's for the Australian kits already!! He's done it for PS3. Can I provide you with copies of those png's or do you want a file out of the PS3 to convert it? Not sure how it works.

p.s. here are two example of the kit png's:

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e27/L ... ecf057.png
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e27/L ... 90fab6.png

edumadrid
Super Sub
Super Sub

kobraman88 wrote:with v1.5 are the transfers not complete like in v1.0 because after installing v1.5 i noticed that arsenal still have song and rvp and also the away kit looks totally messed up and when using the 1st kits chest logo its looks weird aswell as its all outlined in red and the emblem looks incomplete.
maybe i should try downloading the files again and reinstall them because it aint doing it for me at the minute.
oh also how many files should i have in total after installing both v1.0 and v1.5????
untill now two links are the same old version of 1.5; the only change was erase system data (avoid issue)....wait daymos & OPE update again v1.5

edumadrid
Super Sub
Super Sub

Dramacydal you realy a genius... you really discovered why all crashes.... thanks so much man....... the problem were boots...
but to preserve konami 2013 stats, kits, line-up and new players we will continue developing v1.5...

Stu if you make all upgrade in npower like you told us, we will use your npower to v3 since you default all npower boots and use just 23 players for each team... if you could export then and send us, perfect ....remember to check all ages again bacause about one year past since pes 2012 npower players edition
Last edited by edumadrid on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stu1983
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by Stu1983 » 6 years ago

Edu:

Tonight I will start on the NPower teams. I'm not importing form PES12. I'm using what is already on V2, there are some NPower players already but in wrong teams or with wrong nationalities (so I will correct these), but the majority of my NPower players will be made by editing the duplicates on PES13 as I have over 450 players in the free agents list, so as someone pointed out more than enough to sort the teams.

That way, I don't think we need to limit the squads to 23.

Like I said, I will get the file sorted and then leave it to the experts to do there thing ;-)

edumadrid
Super Sub
Super Sub

Stu1983 wrote:Edu:

Tonight I will start on the NPower teams. I'm not importing form PES12. I'm using what is already on V2, there are some NPower players already but in wrong teams or with wrong nationalities (so I will correct these), but the majority of my NPower players will be made by editing the duplicates on PES13 as I have over 450 players in the free agents list, so as someone pointed out more than enough to sort the teams.

That way, I don't think we need to limit the squads to 23.

Like I said, I will get the file sorted and then leave it to the experts to do there thing ;-)
the point is when next dlc out all things will be default again...so we will need reimport exported teams and we will loose players edited in free agents for example...they will return to default....if you edit a player in free agent and imput in npower when we reimport npower teams it will be create more players than before...so the slots will fullfill and we will lose players and mess up again...
after dlc and all edited teams reimported we will be able to create more players using free agents...

eamo
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by eamo » 6 years ago

Edu ,
I think Stu is just creating an offline version for people without xbox live. So the DLC isnt a problem... I think

G3neralBanter
Beginner
Beginner

Post by G3neralBanter » 6 years ago

Does anyone know if the sound crackling issues that you tend to get in the second half of a game when the crowd is louder is as a result of the OF or whether the game does this anyway?

Has KONAMI acknowdgled the issue?

Thanks

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Daymos » 6 years ago

edumadrid wrote:
kobraman88 wrote:with v1.5 are the transfers not complete like in v1.0 because after installing v1.5 i noticed that arsenal still have song and rvp and also the away kit looks totally messed up and when using the 1st kits chest logo its looks weird aswell as its all outlined in red and the emblem looks incomplete.
untill now two links are the same old version of 1.5; the only change was erase system data (avoid issue)....wait daymos & OPE update again v1.5

v1.5 that came straight from edu had system data attached and was in Spanish

this was removed from the main page after a few hours

I worked on the file for 8 hours until 6 am (before work at 9am) and in that time I had to re map every single kit number because it was muddled up (its important to keep all versions with the same numbers so we don't have Arsenal with Aston Villa logos when we switch files etc.

also I updated many kits that had colours that didn't match 100% and I added the 2 missing Portuguese team kits plus I edited Arsenal players sleeve options on the home lit

this version was uploaded the next day (currently rapid share link)
so to clarify its not the same v1.5 that originally came out.

the issue is that you downloaded the 1st v1.5 file.
USB OPTIONS HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/djdaymos

Optional Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Twitter: @DJDaymos

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Daymos » 6 years ago

ps I do take personal insult to those who complain the online file v1.5 does not have upto date transfers

especially when the official update patch is next week and when your playing online you have Van Persie at Arsenal regardless..

PLEASE READ

YOU HAVE V2 IF YOU WANT TRANSFERS FOR OFFLINE PLAY BUT IF YOU WANT TO PLAY PRIMARILY ONLINE WITH THE CURRENT KONAMI UPDATES THEN YOU NEED V1.5 WHICH YOU INSTALL AFTER THE KONAMI UPDATES.

WHY
NOT SURE IF YOUR AWARE BUT THERE WAS A COMPATABILITY ISSUE WITH DP1 CAUSING THE GAME TO SOMETIMES CRASH

COOL
USB OPTIONS HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/djdaymos

Optional Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Twitter: @DJDaymos

giovanni2k6
Amateur
Amateur

Post by giovanni2k6 » 6 years ago

What happens with v2 wen the new dlc come out nxt week. Will the game crash if we install it and still hav v2???