📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

[V2] Daymos OPE - Now Works With DP1/DP2!

jackc1806
Beginner
Beginner
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Daymos OPE PES2013 OF v2

Post by jackc1806 » 7 years ago

Tim7 wrote:
jackc1806 wrote:School tomorrow! May regret staying up this late!
Better than having work tomorrow! :lol:
Haha Unlucky! :)

Dramacydal
Squad Player
Squad Player
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Daymos OPE PES2013 OF v2

Post by Dramacydal » 7 years ago

Daymos?

Tim7
Reserve
Reserve
Supports: Charlton Athletic

Re: [XBOX 360] Daymos OPE: V2

Post by Tim7 » 7 years ago

I'm assuming the first post will be updated with the links once they are available for us?
Tim7 :)

Dramacydal
Squad Player
Squad Player

Tim7 wrote:I'm assuming the first post will be updated with the links once they are available for us?

Nah hes gonna keep it to himself :P

Tim7
Reserve
Reserve

Funny.

;)

Dramacydal
Squad Player
Squad Player

Im bored sorry.Daymos come out and plaaayyyy

bassman
Beginner
Beginner

Post by bassman » 7 years ago

Is option file v2 different to the fix file that I am currently using & they both will not work with data pack 1(meaning fix file & OF v2 will not work with data packs). Thanks for the work you put into these files. (clap)

dento77
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by dento77 » 7 years ago

well lucky i got tommorrow off i might need it lol still waiting for the link to download it....

Tim7
Reserve
Reserve

bassman wrote:Is option file v2 different to the fix file that I am currently using & they both will not work with data pack 1(meaning fix file & OF v2 will not work with data packs). Thanks for the work you put into these files. (clap)
Did you not even bother reading the first post? It literally couldn't be clearer!!!

giovanni2k6
Amateur
Amateur

Post by giovanni2k6 » 7 years ago

You can still play online withoit dp1 and having v2 right?

Tim7
Reserve
Reserve

You can play online yes, but you can only play against other people who do not have DP1 installed.

bassman
Beginner
Beginner

Tim7 wrote:
bassman wrote:Is option file v2 different to the fix file that I am currently using & they both will not work with data pack 1(meaning fix file & OF v2 will not work with data packs). Thanks for the work you put into these files. (clap)
Did you not even bother reading the first post? It literally couldn't be clearer!!!
I have read the first post I am using daymos fix file which has what he described in v2 so it would save downloading v2 if it is virtually the same + I would lose what I have done to the file just wanted to know if it is much difference between them. so until I ask you for any info SHAT IT! (crazy)
Last edited by bassman on Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaponi23
Warming Up
Warming Up
Supports: Colo Colo

Post by Kaponi23 » 7 years ago

Awesome!!!
DAVID BECKHAM 23

Tim7
Reserve
Reserve

bassman wrote:I have read the first post I am using daymos file fix file which has what he described in v2 so it would save downloading v2 if it is virtually the same + I would lose what I have done to the file just wanted to know if it is much difference between them. so until I ask you for any info SHAT IT! (crazy)
Maybe if you actually used some better grammar and punctuation I would have been able to read what you meant.

bassman
Beginner
Beginner

Tim7 wrote:
bassman wrote:I have read the first post I am using daymos file fix file which has what he described in v2 so it would save downloading v2 if it is virtually the same + I would lose what I have done to the file just wanted to know if it is much difference between them. so until I ask you for any info SHAT IT! (crazy)
Maybe if you actually used some better grammar and punctuation I would have been able to read what you meant.
Why are you even posting on my question when you don`t know the answer to it. You are one of them I take it a MOD wannabe.