📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

[V2] Daymos OPE - Now Works With DP1/DP2!

treb
Warming Up
Warming Up

Re: [XBOX 360] Daymos OPE: V2

Post by treb » 7 years ago

Hi,

New to posting on the forums but a frequent follower.

Great work guys, really appreciate it.

I have a question if that's OK? v1.5 is that included in the download link at the top? Or is this going to be released at a later date? I've downloaded the data but unsure if I need to do anything to separate the two versions.

Apologies if there is a simple answer to this.

treb
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by treb » 7 years ago

treb wrote:Hi,

New to posting on the forums but a frequent follower.

Great work guys, really appreciate it.

I have a question if that's OK? v1.5 is that included in the download link at the top? Or is this going to be released at a later date? I've downloaded the data but unsure if I need to do anything to separate the two versions.

Apologies if there is a simple answer to this.
Sorry, found the already existing topi viewtopic.php?f=57&t=790

Thanks.

dento77
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by dento77 » 7 years ago

Should I have made up names in npower squad because none of them right ?

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Daymos » 7 years ago

dento77 wrote:Should I have made up names in npower squad because none of them right ?

I had to add fake players to enable me to import the teams.. if you have less than 16 then it wont let you do it..

Also.. these players will be changed in the updates in 2 weeks.

This file was not intended to upset anyone but if everyone reads the 1st page people may understand more.

I have a few people telling me about squads which i appreciate but it means my disclaimer didnt work ;)

Options for everyone..

Just play it..

Just change it manually

Dont play it and wait for the complete update this month
USB OPTIONS HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/djdaymos

Optional Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Twitter: @DJDaymos

chimaira67
Reserve
Reserve

Post by chimaira67 » 7 years ago

is it just me or are player names no different from last file, eg, netherlands players are wrong, blackpool players wrong, wales wrong, not complaining but thought these would have been updated

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 7 years ago

Really liking V2 guys, know there's some things that still need to be done, but I really appreciate all the work you've put in.

Looking forward to the next DLC + V3. Keep up the good work. :)
Join me in the Football Forum!

Tyrant
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Tyrant » 7 years ago

Thanks everyone who has contributed to this amazing option file.
Your work makes this game so much more enjoyable for all Xbox users.

You guys are legendary!

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Daymos » 7 years ago

chimaira67 wrote:is it just me or are player names no different from last file, eg, netherlands players are wrong, blackpool players wrong, wales wrong, not complaining but thought these would have been updated

Netherland players are now fake..

We would not edit fake players before the konami update our next week.. (why when it will reset everything we edit back to default)

Wales is another situation where Konami will fix this or if the players are fake then we will ficx this after the konami update.

Blackpool is explained in the 1st post..

I say use the file and just wait until the v3 withn a couple of weeks..
USB OPTIONS HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/djdaymos

Optional Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Twitter: @DJDaymos

dento77
Squad Player
Squad Player

right you said the transfer not updated ok but the file you have done the squad you have not been doneor not updated robbie savage playing derby county still he not played for them for 3years and every time load its come up v1 not v2 ?

dento77
Squad Player
Squad Player

right you said the transfer not updated ok but the file you have done the squad you have not been doneor not updated robbie savage playing derby county still he not played for them for 3years and every time load its come up v1 not v2 ?

Stu1983
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by Stu1983 » 7 years ago

Quick heads up.

I am currently trawling through the International names. It's not as bad as thought, some of the fake names are correct already, so will have that all updated by end of day.

I will then add some young players to the Prem teams, some have a few, some don't, so will do stuff like add Wotton to Man Utd etc...

Then it's a case of tackling the NPower and Bundesliga, this will take a bit more time. I have a few very good websites I use as reference, so will do it as quickly as possible. I will get squads 100% up-to-date, add players where needed and the end game plan is to have NO FAKES or DUPLICATES by the time I have finished editing.

I am also going to add 2 teams into Other Leagues. One will be Anzhi Machakala (spelling?) over OPE and the other I have yet to decide, maybe someone like BATE. These sides won't have correct emblems or sponsors etc... I'll just do the kits and put the proper players in.

Also, to the people saying a few German teams have 'bundesliga' emblem as a badge, this is due to the fact there are not enough emblem slots to give all NPower and Bundesliga sides correct badge. I have defaulted mine back to the badges Konami gave those sides, so at least the Bundesliga badge don't show up.

Anyway, back to my editing :-)

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 7 years ago

Stu, a word of warning: DP2 will probably erase all your work, so it may be a good idea to wait until DP2 is released before you start making new players.

I am planning to make youngsters that are missing (for eg, Yennaris and Gnabry at Arsenal) after DP2. I don't want to waste my time this week making players that could ultimately be deleted with next Thursday's DLC.
✅ 🐦 💟

Stu1983
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by Stu1983 » 7 years ago

OPE:

Cheers mate, but I am not downloading any data packs. I felt it affected the game last year and for a few new boots, it's not worth it.

So, what I will do, is once I have edited everything to how I want it, I can make the file available to thos who either don't use DLC or can't access XBox Live, meaning it will be the most up-to-date offline version.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 7 years ago

Ah, that's it. I remember you were making an offline file. Nice one!
✅ 🐦 💟

dento77
Squad Player
Squad Player

Can anyone help please when load the pes 13 up its come up v1 file instead of the v2 file is this right ?
Last edited by dento77 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.